main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*** The Blue Moon Cantina *** [Episode X - We Take Candy From Strangers ]

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Pelly-Welly, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    I would just like to point out that apples will not become humans. Unless of course some scientist decides to waste his time and has a break-through that will make apples become human. But I don't think that is likely to happen. 8-}

2. Pelly-Welly

Pelly-Welly Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 10, 2004
    Doesn't matter, at that point it's the same as an apple. I find it highly offensive he considers me a murderer. I use Depo as a medication. I'd love to see him on a shot. (Actually, Depo Provera is given to male sex offenders in the US, which should give you an idea of how foul it is.) I really could care less about what other people think. My body, my choice. (As far as it is a choice) I dunno, the comment about Depo ticked me off majorly. It's a really foul medication and it's destroying my body, and for many people like me it's our last hope. It's not right to ban that :/

Judge not, lest ye be judged.
    Love thy neighbour
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

etc. Funny how an utter atheist knows the Bible better than some fanatics.

3. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    That is just...obscene.

I hope this guy doesn't get further in his career. Human rights demand that women get to choose for themselves, not some overly religious idiot who thinks that the world needs more babies...regardless of how having them may wreck the life of the mother.

And part of his rationale was openly about 'restricting the activities of pregnant women'! Be honest, you dolt! You just want a return to the old days, but you're afraid saying 'go back to the kitchen' will lose you votes!

*seethes*

Sorry. Idiocy of this sort infuriates me.

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    *is also outraged!*

5. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    It figures...the first time I get to vote for who the next US president will be and there's not a good one in the bunch.

What's really dumb, one of them, maybe Huckabee, also said something along the lines of isolating people who have AIDS. Um, this isn't the 1980s anymore. It's been proven people cannot contract AIDS by merely touching someone who has it(i.e. photograph of the late Princess Diana shaking an AIDs patient's hand). So quit being such a hillbilly from Arkansas and shooting your mouth off, idiot. :mad:

Y'all overseas have it lucky. At least you don't have to hear about the presidential race everyday. [face_frustrated]

6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    "Er... it is actually all over the Dutch, the German and the English news! Sorry!"

*also gets good information about the elections in other countries, Russia for example... or Kenia...*

7. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    Aside from the elections, which I am glad I cannot vote for because I don't think anyone is worth voting for either (although, some for differant reasons), how is everyone doing?

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    *knows that very problem too well!*

"Same with German and Dutch politicians. But I still see voting as a democratical act!"

9. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    *wanders in*
    Urgh...it's seven in the morning, but I couldn't sleep...

Ow, my head still hurts...
    We had a power outage(well, flickers of one, then a major one) last night. I miscalculated an angle in the dark and nearly concussed myself on a protruding section of wall. Still have a lump on my forehead...

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    "Oh, poor Ril!"

*gives her some birthday cake and rushes off to her RL guests!*

11. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    Yeah. It's 5.30 now.

About to go to bed. :p

12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    *had a good time on her birthday party last night with many dear friends and work collegues from her fiancée!*

His birthday is the 23rd December, so once mine is the 26th January I decided that we have a big party together. In total we were 20 people squeezing inside our 70 squaremeter flat. But it went okay! It was rather cosy and the guests were injoying themselves.

*beams!*

"And I am looking forward to meet Carleen and Chuck in person on Wednesday!"

*beams even more!*

13. FORCE-WIELDER1

FORCE-WIELDER1 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 8, 2004
  14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    "Oh, haven´t see you for a big while! Hi there!"

*offers Wielder a spice beer!*

"Er, wrong SF universe. I mean an Corellian ale."

15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    :eek: I am a killer queen. The third thread in a row! :eek:

16. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    I happen to be an expert at thread revival! Okay, maybe not. We'll have to wait and see....

17. SVAndrei

SVAndrei Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 6, 2004
    Did i hear a dead thread?? Here i am to save the day!! [face_dancing]

18. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    What are you going to do?

19. SVAndrei

SVAndrei Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 6, 2004
    Well, i don't know. Have a cup of coffee perhaps? :)

20. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    I don't think that it worked. The thread is still dead. Very dead.

21. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    Where is everyone? :(

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    "Well, I was busy with reciving birthday guests from the 24th January until today."

*grins!*

"I had three dear old German friends coming over around 6:00 pm then and two very good friends from the German Fan Force joined in on Saturday afternoon around 3:00 pm. For the actual birthday party DU & I had 12 more guests. It was a big nationality mix: 7 Germans (including me), a Chinese girl, a guy from Vitnamese guy, a Turkish man, two people from Bulgaria, a Romanian woman, 4 Dutch folks (including DU) and a Russian couple. Mostly we all talked English to one another. That was the easiest between 7:00 pm and 1:00 am.

On Monday some people from my Dutch language course wrote me appologies that they could not make it and would like to pop in on Tuesday evening. Actually the very time we used to have our course until the beginning of January. So I rushed back from school and cooked for DU, an Italian woman, a fellow German with her Dutch boy-friend and a guy from Ghana. It was also a very pleasant evening between 7:00 pm until 11:30 pm. We only spoke Dutch to one another. Our former language teacher would have been utterly proud of us.

Oh and today DU & I had the privilege to get a personal visit by Pelly and two of her three ratties. Chuck and Face were sooo cute! First I was slightly afraid of their naked tails, but those did touch very nicely and were were elastic. Rats are such graceful animals. Oh and Pelly, DU & I talked in Dutch most of the time, because I need a lot of speaking practice apart from school. I want to show my kiddos that it is indeed possible to be fluent in other languages."

*pats Thrawn on the back!*

"See, this is why I am seldom in here. It is either my teacher duties or my private life. But for tonight, I couldn´t resist sneaking in!"

23. FORCE-WIELDER1

FORCE-WIELDER1 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 8, 2004
    Haha, thank you. :)

24. Pelly-Welly

Pelly-Welly Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 10, 2004
    Is it weird that I am utterly shocked at hearing some 16 year old got pregnant, and decided to keep the baby, and all reactions (forum) are /positive/ and congratulating her?
    I'd say "wow, congrats, you really messed up. Go get plan B now." (And give the kid a talk about stuff to prevent this.)

But no, I get my behind breeder bingo'd.

"raising a kid is going to be hard.. but kids are beautiful additions to life." Oh no, I'll never get a wonderful addition to my life D:

"She's totally a girly girl and she's rising up to be her full potential in this situation." Oh no, I'll never rise to my full potential, guys.

And it goes on and on. Bah, I hate breeders so much >_< A 16 year old kid does not have the emotional maturity required to raise a kid. I find it incredibly selfish to keep the child. School first, popping out vermi- BABIES later. Ugh.

25. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    I feel sorry for the girl. She has no idea what she is getting into...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.