main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social The Blue Moon Cantina XIX ~~ The Blue Moon Awakens

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I wonder how it would be with feta? Spanikopita style spaghetti squash.

WookieeRage likes this.
  2. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    It probably wouldn't be bad at all, throw some chard in there with the spinach for the pepperiness (sp.)? to offset the saltiness of feta. Feta doesn't really melt though so it wouldn't be incorporated into the bulk of spaghetti squash, (if you have a problem with the taste of spaghetti squash.) Feta just softens on the edges and then browns when cooked. I supposed you could mix some butter with the crumbled feta and pre-cook it to melt, but that just seems like too much work just to have some truly melted feta.

3. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    The melting really isn't a problem. Bleu Cheese doesn't really "melt" either.

WookieeRage likes this.
  4. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
  5. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Remind me to tell Sinre to put Ravenous to work in the temple kitchen. I'd be looking forward to what you come up with. :p

Edit: on second though, how big would that hair net need to be on a Wookiee?

Anakin.Skywalker and QueenSabe7 like this.
  6. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    You don't want what Ravenous makes, shiska-Bob is his specialty. Who was Bob anyway?

7. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    Today has not been a very good day at school. I got in trouble in Japanese class for getting help on a writing assignment from a native Japanese speaker. What the ****? For some reason I was under the impression that typically it's encouraged for second language learners like myself to get help from native speakers...

8. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Yet, I knew several Hispanic Spanish-speaking students that would take Spanish and nobody bats an eye...

9. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    That's just sad. WTF, indeed. I've heard of services where you can immerse yourself for that very purpose.

10. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    That sucks.

Beautiful candies btw. I bet the Christmas selections will be equally wonderful.

corinthia likes this.
  11. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
  12. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    How are youuuuuuu

Anakin.Skywalker and DarthIshyZ like this.
  13. Katana_Sundancer

Katana_Sundancer Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2009
    I seem to have my lovely boy back today - Ben has been a sooky whiny mess for two days, recovering from our trip and his sore head - which has almost completely faded. Just a couple of small scratches left.

I'm putting together a Wraith Squadron campaign to RPG with some friends. First experience of running a game so should be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    ^:) Glad he's feeling a bit better!

The candies are adorable.
    For spaghetti squash - cut it in half and leave her half in for longer so that it softens more ;)

I'm excited for next week. My Algebra classes will be crazy on Halloween (which is a review day, so everything worked out well) as I'm going to stoke the fire by being PIE-ratey. Then my Discrete math class will be working on creating an awards show which will be quite interesting.
    And calculus is just fun ;)

15. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Goooooooodddd

16. Katana_Sundancer

Katana_Sundancer Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2009
    So, for this Wraith Squadron campaign, three of my players have picked the roles of their characters (bearing in mind, none of these guys have read Wraith Squadron). They have basically chosen to be Kell Tainer (Melee/Demolitions) or Face Loran (stealth/deception)(still tossing up), Myn Donos (sniper with PTSD) and Tyria Sarkin (ranger survival/stealth) Absolutely no prompting from me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CalaelAzasar likes this.
  17. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    :D
    I bet the descriptions of them were awesome enough that prompting wasn't needed!

18. Mnggal-mnggal

Mnggal-mnggal Jedi Knight

Oct 5, 2016
    *blackish, slimy goo seeps into everyone's shoes and drinks and slowly climbs the wall*​
    Oh... what a lovely little cantina I've found.

19. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
  20. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    *whispers to SWpants, "it's the Sock hop."*

21. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    The official Sock Hop will be opening tomorrow. :p

22. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    oh no!

You and Beloved Queen Abeloth need to start a separate club (very very far, far, far away) called something like : The Creepy Empire: Lords of the New Scary Order -- Continuing to Put the Icky in Sticky. And then, you could have your own Cantina called the Black Slime Cantina, okey-dokey.
    *nods head with much enthusiasm,hoping Mnggal-mnggal and her scary friend will go before they eat us all*

:D

23. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    LOL, I like the names! :p

Anakin.Skywalker likes this.
  24. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004

I was really hoping that, especially with the fact there were multiple posts, but damn the posts are creepy

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  25. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Maybe to one not attuned to the Dark Side..[face_mischief] We already killed them both but they just won't go away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.