main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social The Blue Moon Cantina XIX ~~ The Blue Moon Awakens

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Well put Sinrebirth.

My stepsister made the choice to sleep forever, and I sincerely hope you won't do that. The offer stands to help you locate assistance. [:D]

2. twowolves

twowolves Jedi Master star 4

Oct 6, 2013
    I don't want to get better because I'm one of those rare individuals for whom there really is no "getting better." I'm simply...pragmatic. I'm not having ideation, yet. I just know myself well enough to know that one day, I'm just going to say screw it, and that'll be that. All part of the Pattern.

And since i have no intention of triggering someone else, it's probably best we change the subject.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anakin.Skywalker likes this.
  3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, maybe we can change the topic, but I'd like to hear from you if you need someone. Anytime. I will always listen to you, twowolves.

4. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    How about the weather? It's freaking hot here, so I just came home and put on shorts. We had maybe a total of 10 days of actual cold weather this winter.

5. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    The other social forum was supposed to be about broccoli and cheese, but that topic was dropped shortly after.

Perhaps we can continue the debate.

6. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Broccoli without the cheese, please.

Anakin.Skywalker likes this.
  7. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    Wha??? You can have broccoli without the cheese! Well, you can, but with cheese is better :p

8. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I'd rather not have my cheese on the broccoli. :p

Wanderguard made veggie spring rolls the other night and they were so good. He used fresh spinach, carrots, and cucumber.

9. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    That does sound good!

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  10. twowolves

Oct 6, 2013
    Thanks, Sinre and Lady Belligerent.

And for the record, I prefer broccoli with Italian dressing

11. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016

It's in the early sixties for me.

The cool breeze feels nice. :cool:

12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001

They want it near 60 tomorrow and then a significant snow storm on Thursday, so we're in for a rough ride.

13. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Darth Kronos, hold on to that temp and save it. I'm passing through this weekend and early next week. I'll wave in your direction.

Edit - yikes HS29! Stay warm.

HanSolo29 likes this.
  14. Moonspun Dragon

Moonspun Dragon Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2011
    In my area, the weather does what it wants. It's hot during the day, but is freezing at night and early morning hours. Then it rains and gets cold during the day, too. Then it starts all over again. :p

15. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    twowolves, I agree on the Italian dressing. I like it on green beans too.

twowolves likes this.
  16. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016

The next two days go back down to the thirties and twenties.

Then in the weekend, it goes back up to the early sixties.

Illinois weather is so inconsistent.

17. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Ours is the same way. The main thing is I don't want to drive through a blizzard, or bring a coat. :p

18. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, we haven't had a recordable snow fall yet this year, so I guess we were due. Plus, if we have off, it's an extra day at home to allow me to work.

And then once Friday gets here, I should be back to a semi-normal schedule.

19. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    If it's snowing then I'd rather be able to stay home. You'll probably get quite a bit done that way. :)

HanSolo29 likes this.
  20. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Those are the perks of working at a school – I get paid for sitting at home on snow days! :p

And yes, I should get a fair amount done that way. But I have to say, I really made a mistake taking this set on. Spiderman is not conducive to my style at all...it's been a real struggle.

Hitchhiking-Ghost and SWpants like this.
  21. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I was home with the children today. Snow day. Played Minecraft most of the day. And then logged on here and found I'd screwed up Jabberwocky. Oh well. :)

HanSolo29 likes this.
  22. twowolves

Oct 6, 2013
    Food makes everything better. That, and bowling in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City at Memory Lanes.

23. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004

I would gladly send you some of what I'm about to experience in New Jersey. I'm in the same boat as HanSolo29 but my job/school doesn't have any more built-in emergency closings.

Weather is being more and more strange with each passing year.

Also: many hugs to twowolves and if you need to talk to someone and you're in the U.S., I can give you my number to call or text.

HanSolo29 and twowolves like this.
  24. twowolves

Oct 6, 2013
    Thanks, SW. I'm beginning to wonder if my lack of breakfast contributes to my depression...

25. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Comes in calmly......

Tonight my daughter arrives back in the country after having lived in the United Kingdom for 13 months with her fiance Albaholly. Tonight she returned with him in tow and he moves in with my family in our home. So now a former board member here will be living with me, as well as marrying my daughter in June this year. I am calm now......deeply calm. Only time will tell how I will be tomorrow.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.