main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Social The Blue Moon Cantina XVI (Moon Over the Hill)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by BultarSwan, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress. star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 3, 2003

Phew, I'm not normally that neglect in my duties! Promise I'll be there to get the next one. ;)

Corellian_Outrider likes this.
  2. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    4 hours until midnight and my eyes are already having trouble staying open :p

Corellian_Outrider likes this.
  3. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW star 5 Staff Member Administrator

Mar 9, 2002

I know I normally stick to the Corellian ships but it was fun to be at the controls of a T-65 for a change. Been so long… too long.

EDIT: You can get there Runner! If it helps, it has past midnight in Spain/UK and you have stayed up for that :)

Runjedirun likes this.
  4. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Thanks for jumping in for me!

You don't need to push it runner, you've got a small baby, gives you an excuse to sleep!

Runjedirun likes this.
  5. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    Outrider if my baby wasn't going to get me out of bed before 6 I would stay up. But no reason to lose sleep this night for me. Nothing going on, that's why I am here.

Besides tomorrow I have a 5k to run at noon, so being well rested for that is my priority. :)

6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Well, there's movement in the house, it's 11.51am, I guess they're getting hungry?!? Lol. Back later all, but in case I miss it for you, WELCOME TO 2014, THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT!!!!

7. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of EUC, SWC and Anthology/BtS star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2009
  8. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW star 5 Staff Member Administrator

Mar 9, 2002
    You're welcome Addie.

You need your rest Runner while you can :) You have been awake for most of other timezones so this should make up for it:

EDIT: Though it probably best to mute the volume and put your own appropriate music on :p

9. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    Wait Addie, whatcha cooking? I'm hungry too! *runs across a few oceans and continents to get something to eat*

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  10. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    Enjoy lunch Addie! Getting ours on the go too.

I should note the fireworks I posted above was from the year before, not last night. Guess we'll have to do with this video which cuts the experience in half..

11. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of EUC, SWC and Anthology/BtS star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2009
    As New Year is celebrated across the globe a darkness falls over the BMC. Like an evil shadow it snuffs out any further posting, and the walls begin to crumble. But fret not, for not far away a new BMC arises like a phoenix from the ash of the old. But as for this iteration of the BMC...

[​IMG]

CalaelAzasar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.