main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***The Blue Yoda Society: Monkey Mibbets Moo!***

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Mrs_Kitty, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs_Kitty

Mrs_Kitty Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2002
    [image=http://www.stylus72.com/graphics/blue_yoda8.jpg] [image=http://www.stylus72.com/graphics/blue_yoda3.jpg]

ALL HAIL BLUE YODA!

Welcome to the home of the BLUE YODA SOCIETY!!!! Truly great are we. Here you find the latest installment of the teachings of the Blue one. Here you will find more lunacy, stupidity and dumbness. In this new home we will once again discuss the berry, the stick, the leaf and the life saver.

A brief history of the BYS....

.....It all started on the 13th of May 2002 with one crazy post in the Attack of the Clones forum of the JC:

ive seen the movie, and the green life saber is really yodas from the begining, it all makes sense green and green. In the third installment yodas life saber is now blue? That raises the question could yoda turn blue? THen if we think ahead to the empire strikes back, he is green again with a stick. what do you guys think please reply

This was the first post of a thread titled "Yoda a different color?" created by a JC member named Chewycharmy. Considered by many as a rather "imbalanced" fellow, Chewycharmy felt compelled to convince the sometimes-humorless folk of the spoilers forums that Yoda would somehow turn blue in Episode III.

Before too long, the bashers came out in full force, proposing the poster was on crack or some kind of hallucinogen to come up with such a preposterous theory. They even made fun of his intentional misspelling of the word lightsaber (life saver). It wasn't long before the mysterious Chewycharmy posted again:

You guys are morons, Its a light saber, i was being sarcastic, if you saw the hidden meaning in my reply you might have picked up on what i said. Think about it LIGHT! ring a bell, its the opposite of dark. ThE DARK SIDE. yoda will turn blue i assure you, my question is, how did he turn green again?? Charmy

[image=http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:hKBVwFoU9TEC:www.toshistation.com/images/ninjanien2.jpg]
    Chewycharmy

Rather than seeing the pure, insane genius that lay in those posts, the critics and nay Sayers continued to flame the enigmatic poster. Finally, one JC member named Cheddar stepped forward to try to defend and make sense of what he was saying, then Chewycharmy appeared once again:

you guys have to think rationally here. JUst think about it for a second. The mystety is, how did yoda end up green again with a stick in the swamp. We all know he fights in the end of 2, where does the blue come in?? End of 2 or in the begining of 3. Mutants have been know to change color, maybe he changed to disguise himself, from an unknown force, no pun intended. Chewycharmy

And then again:

Its amazing that you guys do not take me seriously, im really getting pissed. Chedder you have made some great comments, and i thank you for sticking by my opinion. The stick is just a stick yoda landed on when he fell into the swamp. It broke the little guys' fall. That stick saved yodas life, thats why he keeps it by his side. It is his life saver- no pun intended. Who ever fought yoda was inraged since the saber blended in with yoda. The enemy in turn turned yoda into a different color for a fair fight.!! This is a serious post, please dont knock my input. Charmy

Finally getting more of the story, JC members flocked to the thread to see what all the commotion was about. People were riveted by the moronic absurdity of it all. Many thought this had to be one of the funniest things ever to occur in JC history, or at least a clever prank. It is also believed that many a monitor and keyboard had to be replaced during this time due to people laughing and spitting out beverages on them. So with another mystery involving a stick revealed, the leaf and the berry were soon to follow before Chewychar

2. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    Sweet new digs...brings in the Blue Blade and a few kegs of Pabst

[image=http://www.quintessentialwebsites.com/lordoftherings/decipher_cards/109_orcbane.jpg]

Let's start this thread off in style! :D

All Hail Blue Yoda!

Edit: Awesome title Kitty and I love the title, it rules all! :)

Edit 2: First Post! Woot Woot! :D

3. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new beginning!!!

Great job Kitty!!! :) :D [face_love]

ALL HAIL BLUE YODA!!

GOA is A-OK!! ;)

4. Mrs_Kitty

May 23, 2002
    Alright guys, now it is time for me to go to bed. Have fun!!!! :)

5. Akumz_Razor

Akumz_Razor Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Halleluyah mah bruthahs an sistuhs! Praise be to him who is Yoda of the Blue! oh yes ;)

[image=http://www.necorr.com/BYS10000.jpg]

6. Darth_Falcon

Darth_Falcon Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 11, 2002
    Congrats Ladies and Gents... and Blue Yodas

Glad i've been here for the fun.

7. dArTh_wenley

dArTh_wenley Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 10, 2001

Are these chairs fashioned with leather?

Very Stylish!

Two things:

Change the address of the new BY website to http://blueyoda.dirtyrubbish.com/ the other one doesn't work.

Link to the other Membership requirements @ http://blueyoda.dirtyrubbish.com/joining.htm

;)

8. Mrs_Kitty

May 23, 2002
    Done and Done Wenley :)

9. MrMarcus

MrMarcus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2003
    in on the first page of a monster thread :cool:

10. DorkmanScott

DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    At last I manage a post on the first page of a BYS thread!

Woot!

The fecal monster shares my glee.

[image=http://doebbe.net/stuff/domoani.gif]

11. dArTh_wenley

dArTh_wenley Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 10, 2001

For those who missed it:

[image=http://www.dirtyrubbish.com/blueyoda/2.5.gif]

I would have gone through your list Lenny, except I didn't have enough time. :p Maybe next thread. ;)

12. Akumz_Razor

Jun 25, 2002
    My God! This giant fecal monster will surely* devour us all!!

*and don't call me surely.

13. MrMarcus

Jan 7, 2003
    hay, when is chewycharmy gonna be unband ?[face_plain] :cool:

14. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    [face_laugh] @ the new title!!!

Sheer brilliance... :cool:

Great work, Kitty... :) [face_love] :cool:

//Looks around

I like the new digs...and the snazzy "No Thread Version number"....neat-O... :D :cool:

//Sets bag of glass and box of sharp objects on the ground...

AHHHHH....**Stretches**

//Sets-up hammock and chugs his beer...

[Mr. Pink]Now, where's the commode in this new mansion...I gotta take a squirt!![/Mr. Pink]

//runs-off screaming ?[face_plain]

[face_love]

EDIT: [face_laugh]

That's ok, wen ole buddy... ;) :)

I'll definitely look forward to THAT pic... ;) [face_laugh]

ALL HAIL BLUE YODA!!!

"Are we alive, or just breathing?"

15. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    Well BYSers, I must go to sleep for the evening. I will place the Blue Blade away safely so that no one can harm us or steal our vast quantities of Pabst.

[image=http://www.quintessentialwebsites.com/lordoftherings/decipher_cards/109_orcbane.jpg]

Mmmm.....Pabst

*Cracks open a 40 of Pabst

I like bacon

AHBY!

16. MrMarcus

Jan 7, 2003
  17. Darth_Envy

Darth_Envy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 20, 2002
    Marcus, have you been waiting for us to start a new thread before visiting us?

There is no need. All are welcome at any time. Besides, much stupidity and dumbness did you miss out on in the old thread.

ahby!

18. Akumz_Razor

Jun 25, 2002
    Lenny, it is my quest as the son of an Iowa Citian to craft forth the image that thou has so described unto thus.

Should (could?) be done by Monday.

19. Darth_Envy

Feb 20, 2002
    In honor of a new thread, I ahve created this to give unto you.

Advanced theories of the economic advantages of cheese.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheese sucks without crackers or something. Cheese is a dependant food. It needs something to support the economic dependancy that it holds upon the common market of the american people. The cheese cuts one kind of cost but then of course raise another kind of cost, the macaroni. Therefore the macaroni/cheese ratio is then unbalenced. The result of this unbalenced market is that the other food that is good with the cheese suffer, as the macaroni raises. Take the soverign turkey for example, the turkey just want a peice of that multi-cheeionare pie between the slices of bread, but the effect of the macaroni on the cheese market is tearin gup that balence also. You need crackers with the block cheese for it to be bearible and delicious. What if there were no crakcers. This, my friend, is where the chees market is headed. The unbelievable amount of macaroni consumption is hurting this market. Sauces such as marinara are taking the macaroni market by storm as the cheese market plummets. With the plummiting, less cheees is dispersed to the american people, hurting the way we live and the comfortable home life that we enjoy. With out the cheese, many things go w/o flavor. And since chees cannot be, on an regular basis, consumed by more than 5 million lactose intolerant people in america, this hurts it even more. Is cheese doomed? What if the public just lost the tase for it. then the turkey and ham amrkets would plummet also. Thus creating a economic downfall only stoppable by macaroni, which in the present is being consumed by sauces such as marinara and gralic basil. If this econmic dependancy is broken, what r we expected to do. The crakcers will plummit, therefore creating crackerless soup, which is, for the most part, unenjoyable. What if this creates the domino effect and the spoon has a bear season. Then how in the hell r we going to eat our crackerless soup. It does not loojk good my friend. Support the cheese. Go buy crackers. Have yourself a cheese and cracker dinner. Screw macaroni.

20. Leonard_Shelby

May 31, 2002
    [face_laugh]

Cool, A_R...I look forward to it!!! :D

Now...to see what the identity of MrMarcus truly is...

//goes to pull the mask off of said sock ala "Scooby-Doo"...

Hmmmm...the "Advisors" must be contacted... ;)

ALL HAIL BLUE YODA!!!

21. YODAS_HALF_BROTHER

YODAS_HALF_BROTHER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2002
    Just thought I'd call in to say hello and wow, this new place looks great!! All the kegs of pabst will take some drinking! Does anyone mind if I grab a sixpack for the road? Cheers....catch yas all later!!

Good work Mrs Kitty, have a pabst too.

Cya.

22. Akumz_Razor

Jun 25, 2002

No crackers?!?!!?

my God... [face_shocked]

I curse the name of Marinara!

Alfredo all the way!

[image=http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:RQM4bc7fWNQC:siul02.si.ehu.es/~alfredo/alfredo.gif] -Alfredo

23. Darth_Envy

Feb 20, 2002
    I would also like to add this...

always eat somebody else's pudding

ahby!

24. Leonard_Shelby

May 31, 2002
    [face_laugh] @ Envy...

Ahh, the "Power of Cheese"... ;)

Hey YHB. :)

//Tosses a sixer of Pabst to YHB

So my friend...why don't you hang-out with us anymore? ?[face_plain]

Very curious....

Anyways...

I'll add this here...since we're still in the "thick" of it... ;)

***BATTLE DOME UPDATE***

#7 - Obi-Wan: 9

#24 - Aragorn:

GET YOUR VOTES IN!!! :D

**This Match-up will end in just over 24 hours. So get your vote in quickly!**

ALL HAIL BLUE YODA!!!

25. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    *Takes a quick look in*

Hey, congrats on your new digs. ;)

May you have as fun and successful a time teaching the ways of the Blue Yoda and Chewycharmy in this thread as you did with the other. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.