main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*** The Blue Yoda Society Version 2.4***

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Leonard_Shelby, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    [image=http://www.stylus72.com/graphics/blue_yoda8.jpg][image=http://www.stylus72.com/graphics/blue_yoda3.jpg]
    ALL HAIL BLUE YODA!

Welcome to the home of the BLUE YODA SOCIETY!!!! Truly great are we. Here you find the latest installment of the teachings of the Blue one. Here you will find more lunacy, stupidity and dumbness. In this new home we will once again discuss the berry, the stick, the leaf and the life saver.

HISTORY OF THE BYS

The Teachings

[image=http://www1.theforce.net/icons/publicicons/niennunb.gif] chewycharmy

ive seen the movie, and the green life saber is really yodas from the begining, it all makes sense green and green. In the third installment yodas life saber is now blue? That raises the question could yoda turn blue? THen if we think ahead to the empire strikes back, he is green again with a stick. what do you guys think please reply

These were the words spoken by a new member named chewycharmy in the AOTC forum. At first, most replies stated that the poster was insane and on crack, and they laughed at him for his mistaken calling of a lightsaber a life saber. chewycharmy replied:

You guys are morons, Its a light saber, i was being sarcastic, if you saw the hidden meaning in my reply you might have picked up on what i said. Think about it LIGHT! ring a bell, its the opposite of dark. ThE DARK SIDE. yoda will turn blue i assure you, my question is, how did he turn green again?? Charmy

Making no sense at all, the replies continued to bash him, a particular member named cheddar tried to make sense of what chewycharmy had said, chewycharmy then responded again:

you guys have to think rationally here. JUst think about it for a second. The mystety is, how did yoda end up green again with a stick in the swamp. We all know he fights in the end of 2, where does the blue come in?? End of 2 or in the begining of 3. Mutants have been know to change color, maybe he changed to disguise himself, from an unknown force, no pun intended. Chewycharmy

And then again:

Its amazing that you guys do not take me seriously, im really getting pissed. Chedder you have made some great comments, and i thank you for sticking by my opinion. The stick is just a stick yoda landed on when he fell into the swamp. It broke the little guys' fall. That stick saved yodas life, thats why he keeps it by his side. It is his life saver- no pun intended. Who ever fought yoda was inraged since the saber blended in with yoda. The enemy in turn turned yoda into a different color for a fair fight.!! This is a serious post, please dont knock my input. Charmy

That post, explaining the stick, began to unravel the mystery of the stick, the berry, and the leaf. Chewycharmy would respond only one more time before being banned:

more info..... Yodas secret will be unlocked i know this. Yoda was revealed in the swamp, in the Empire strikes back. I heard he was sent there after the fight. After he found his stick, he began living there with little food, and little to drink. People wonder how he survived in the swamp. Its simple. Yoda has a little body, he doesnt need to eat alot of food to stay alive, an occasional berry and a leaf might be all the little guy needs. Furthermore the force helps him stay alive as well. As we all know yoda cant love, he has no heart. Hes a mutant, HE tended to skywalker because he was the only one that fell into the swamp. He was lonley and needed somehting to do. Yoda meeting skywalker was all a conisadence. Trust me it was. It makes perfect sense. I am done explaing for a while. My duty toward the explanation of yoda is done. Guys say all you want, the truth is out there, it will be revealed in a couple days. charmy

The Formation of the BYS

While he would never speak again.... the memory of him would change from that of imbecile to prophet.

A certain member, Darth_Envy, founded the Blue Yoda Society and was

2. Mrs_Kitty

Mrs_Kitty Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2002
    Ok, now we can't have two of these.

3. YODAS_HALF_BROTHER

YODAS_HALF_BROTHER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2002
    Is this our new home? Or is the other 2.4 our new home? Or is 2.3 our home? Or is Lando's our home?

Or don't we have a home. Are just a bunch of nomads doomed to a homeless existence, begging for cash as we regale passer-bys with tales of Blue Yoda, and Lando's BBQ, and chewycharmy and the berry and the leaf and the stick?!? Argggghh........

4. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    What's going on here? Why are there two threads? :confused:

5. Suckpuppet

Suckpuppet Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2002
    Uh..

Look, I'm a puppet that sucks!

*dances*

6. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Sp, please don't spam in here..thanks.

7. SySnooty

SySnooty Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2002
    This is it, sorry for the confusion, but Len has his mark-up training, and I don't, so this is our new home. Mine will be bulldozed.

8. YODAS_HALF_BROTHER

YODAS_HALF_BROTHER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2002
    Sad for you I am Snooty, such as nice home and to have it bulldozed brings a tear to my eye.

A Haiku for our new home:

2 point 3 is gone.
    2 point 4 we live in now
    Good times lie ahead!

9. Leonard_Shelby

May 31, 2002
    [face_laugh]

Sorry for the confusion, everyone. :)

Envy posted that he would like either myself or Sy to create the new thread earlier today. I proceeded to pm Envy and let him know I would do it. He agreed and sent me the mark-ups for the first post. However, our bud Sy was unaware of this and created the new thread based on Envy's post!!! [face_laugh]

Sy and I spoke via pm and it's been decided that this will be the new mansion... :D

Once again, sorry... [face_laugh]

ALL HAIL BLUE YODA!!!

Shelby

10. SPACEMONKEY20

SPACEMONKEY20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    A new home for us
    I get the big blue bedroom
    See my stereo?

Yea........new thread......Yea, yea, Yea!!!

11. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    Well then. So this is our new home! I cant believe we've already been through 5 others here at the JC!

Also, I would like to take this time to remind those people who are anti-BYS, to keep their opinions, there flames, and their desire to troll our thread, to themselves. If you dont like us, Im sorry, but frankly we dont want to hear about it.

But on a lighter and happier note... well not so much a happier note... I am sad to say that although I utilized my powers as BBQ holder, it has not exactly been the most succesful of events... so let us just say that I am REstarting the BBQ, I hope this time you might all take a pabst here from me while I fire up the grill. *tosses pabsts up into the air* (By the way, this is where you say "*catches pabst* Thanks Wickett!" ...)

12. Yuuzhan_Vong_Warrior

Yuuzhan_Vong_Warrior Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    Ooh, I get this room!

*Opens ornate door to find a closet*

Uhh . . how 'bout this one?

*Opens an expensive looking door*

A bathroom? DAMN!

I'll take the other blue bedroom. The one above Space's, so I can dance around and keep him up all night [face_devil]

13. Mrs_Kitty

May 23, 2002
    Let's not forget these guys:

[image=http://www.villafactory.com/geography/images/soda_all_day.jpg]

[image=http://www.villafactory.com/geography/images/japan_poo.jpg]

14. wicket1138

Mar 10, 2002
    Well I guess I better pick a room too... you know, maybe we should actually 'design' and draw out where our rooms are in keep track of them... just a thought.

So, my room... *looks down the hallways* Hm... which to pick, which to pick... *randomly kicks open a door* Yup. This is my room now. *puts up shiny blue plaque on the door with name and all titles* Yes... this'll do just fine...

*hangs up poster of yarael poof*
    Here you are dad, you can settle in here in the new room. *weep* I hope you can come by to see us some day daddy...

15. SPACEMONKEY20

SPACEMONKEY20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    catches the Pabst....... Thanks Wick......

I brought some friends for the BBQ....

[image=http://www.sithclan.net/episode2/perso/twilek.jpg]

Happy Autumnal Equinox!!!!!!!!

All Hail Blue Yoda

16. wicket1138

Mar 10, 2002
    *gasp* What happened to the monkey as part of the terrible trio?!? *gasp*

Thanks for catching on Space... once again HINT: DO WHAT SPACE DID...

Do my eyes deceive me? Are those twileks? Ladies, my room is right here... Im certain you will be needing to know that for the future...

17. Yuuzhan_Vong_Warrior

Jun 11, 2002
    Pigs, Fecal Monsters, and Twi'lek Girls, all in the first 20 posts. . . God Bless the BYS. :)

18. Leonard_Shelby

May 31, 2002
    [face_laugh] @ Kitty!!!

Who needs a room when you have two big palm trees and a hammock? :D

**Sets up hammock, flops in, and cracks open a Pabst**

HELL YEAH!!! That's the stuff... ;) :D

ALL HAIL BLUE YODA!!!

Shelby

19. wicket1138

Mar 10, 2002
    Lenny Lenny Lenny... why you gots to go opening a pabst when I already threw you one? *weep* Aw shucks, I'm gonna go do my physics homework now...

20. Mrs_Kitty

May 23, 2002
    Wicket I didn't put the Monkey there because Lenny already posted him.

21. Leonard_Shelby

May 31, 2002
    **Catches Pabst**...Thanks Wick!!! :D

My bad ole buddy....I'm drunk off my ass and didn't hear ya... ;) :p

Let's not forget about these VERY important house guests and Honorary Members to Lenny... ;) :D

[image=http://i.cnn.net/si/features/2002/swimsuit/images/gallery/heidi/1.jpg]Heidi... [face_devil]

and...

[image=http://www.ciudadfutura.com/elcriticon/henstridge.jpg]Natasha... [face_devil]

Follow me ladies to my humble hammock...

Hehehehehehe.... [face_devil]

ALL HAIL BLUE YODA!!!

Shelby

22. Vortex

Vortex Jedi Youngling

Sep 22, 2002
    I don't understand this, is Yoda going to be blue in EpisodeIII?

23. Yuuzhan_Vong_Warrior

Jun 11, 2002
    *goes to Weather Machine hidden in basement*

*Sets it from Sunny to 'Raining and hailing - over Lenny's hammock*

[face_devil]

Yes, Vortex. Yoda will be blue in Episode III.

24. wicket1138

Mar 10, 2002
    Well its okay Lenny. I cant do physics, my head is aching right now. Oh, gotcha Kit.

And yes, Yoda will be blue in EpIII. Just read Chewycharmy's posts, be a little drunk or high and look at it from a humorous sense. Realize we are hardly ever sirius here.

25. Darth_Envy

Darth_Envy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 20, 2002
    Yes Vortex, he is going to be Blue in Ep. 3.

Don't forget these guys

[image=http://www.southernshows.com/sws/swsphotos/lowell,chris.jpg]

[image=http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/TV/9908/02/tv.syndication/richard.simmons.jpg]

[image=http://www.kmartcorp.com/corp/investor/fact/factbk_1998/images/martha.gif]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.