The Boards are Moving..

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediRacer, Jan 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRacer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The contract between TheForce.Net and IGN is soon coming to an end. That means the FanForce and Jedi Council Forums will be moving to another message board service. This move will not be happening immediately, but sometime in the near future. That's all the information I know at this time.

For more information regarding this please visit the following threads:

[FAQ] We're moving
    and
    [internet] We're moving

Feel free to post your thoughts on those threads or here if you'd like.

EDIT: Here's a link to the Survey regarding what you'd like to see in the "new" boards.
  2. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    uh.. oh... whats the general concensus from the Old Folks Home? Do they feel this is a good thing or a bad thing?
  3. JediRacer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I can't really tell if people are saying it's a good thing or a bad thing, it's just something we're all going to have to deal with. Most are just stating what features they would like to see in the "new" boards. Well, mostly admin features like giving CR's more control over thier own forums etc.

If you would like to state your opinion on what you'd like to see in the "new" boards, take some time to fill out this SURVEY.

4. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thanks Matt! I've started a thread on the San Diego board with the links you provided. :)
  5. JediRacer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Maybe San Diego can lend their bus to help with the move. There's a lot of stuff to pack up. Just kidding :).
    [image=http://lafanforce.com/ipw-web/gallery/albums/album15/DSC03124.jpg]
  6. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Sure.. you can borrow our bus anytime. ;)
  7. KuDeGra Jedi Padawan

I've got the moving boxes.........
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.