main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Bombermen

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by blubeast1237, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Bombs go off and, I...I like when they do. Its like BOOM!, haha, and everyone has to look! I mean the people who are still alive, y'know? But that's why I'm telling you this, I'm telling you this because bombs are unstoppable occurences, all people can do is...is get the hell outta the way before they go off and the ones who don't, well..[laughs]..they don't.

That's why this ******* team is called the Bombermen. We are unstoppable, ok? We don't care if your boss has all his goons, 200, 300 guys in the way, we're going to knock ya'll the **** out, we're going to find him, and we're going to make him pay. You got me?[Breathes] So, with this newfound information, you gonna tell me where Pop'em Maroni is? Sonny's got a pretty big bounty on his head. Not as much as Daddy and his friends, but enough to make us come. Huh?

[Silence]

See? All you had to do was tell me, and me and you coulda..we coulda been friends. I actually like you, and wouldn't kill you. Unfortunately, guns[loads pistol]...they don't discriminate.

[Gunshot]

================

Ok, hi there. My name is Markovitch Del Mar, from Germany, and my friend here is Saint Spain, war veteran and Russian native. Call us old fashioned, but the world is rapidly changing from the way it used to be, this is a cliche, but the way is was back in my day. There were legends and myths during the two world wars of...beings being able to withstand bullets and grow metal claws out of their hands. Also, a favorite of mine, of an American soldier with a large shield wandering Europe putting down "supervillains".

While these were seen as myths, they were very true. We were rare back then, but now are experiencing a "boom" of extreme sorts where powered heroes are common in most big cities around the world. Metropolis, New York City, and the psychotics of Gotham. We-

Damn Mark! Look we're a group of mercenaries/bounty hunters, whatever the hell you wanna call us. We...we hunt criminals and we assist powered heroes in their fight against crime. We don't fight crime. We're not the ******* Avengers or anything like that. We take up jobs and get paid for them, that's all we do. I don't care if you have powers or not, just as long as you don't bring some hero complex with you.

[Sighs] Lets get down to business shall we?

================

What's your name?
    Seriously, what do people call you?
    When were you born or created in a lab or whatever?
    Its 2012, that would make you...

This is gonna get weird, but:
    What's your eye color?
    Hair and style?
    Height?
    Weight?

Piercings, tattoos, scars, extra head, any of those?
    Nobody wears the same clothes except the Joker, but what do you normally wear?
    Please don't tell me you have a hero getup...

Do you have any weapons?
    Special Possessions?
    Special skills?
    This goes with the whole "Superpowers" thing too. Don't lie and tell everything, because this depends on what we're gonna use you for.

Just in case you die, any family?

Tell us about yourself. Short and sweet, preferably.

=====
    My Characters!!

What's your name? Saint Spain
    Seriously, what do people call you? Spain
    When were you born or created in a lab or whatever? January 11, 1969
    Its 2012, that would make you... 43

What's your eye color? Brown
    Hair Color and Style? Gray and short
    Height? 6'2
    Weight? 233
    Piercings, tattoos, scars, extra head, any of those? Ears pierced and arrow in heart on his chest.
    Nobody wears the same clothes except the Joker, but what do you normally wear? Jeans, leather jacket, sneakers, and shades.
    Please don't tell me you have a hero getup... Bombermen leather jacket
    Do you have an

2. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Approved.

What's your name? Isaac Carter Real
    Seriously, what do people call you? Izzy Real? Yeah, Izzy?s real.
    When were you born or created in a lab or whatever? On my birthday. In 1985.
    Its 2012, that would make you... 27

What's your eye color? They were blue when I was a kid, but now they?re purple.
    Hair and style? Short, but longer and spiked straight up and out in the front.
    Height? 6?5?
    Weight? 158 lbs
    Piercings, tattoos, scars, extra head, any of those? Six toes on my left foot. Crooked pinky fingers. 9/16? Jade Gauges. Tons of leg scars.
    Nobody wears the same clothes except the Joker, but what do you normally wear? White pinstriped shorts, blue flannel mid-tops, various plain colored shirts.
    Please don't tell me you have a hero getup... No.
    Do you have any weapons? Custom semi-automatic pistol, extended clip feeding 20 rounds, 7 inch barrel, 9.7 inch total length, 9 mm bullets, silenced.
    Special Possessions? Occasionally, very potent Ganja.
    Special skills? Enhanced eyesight, depth perception, speed and hand-eye coordination.

Just in case you die, any family? Dead dad and a dead-beat mom.

Tell us about yourself. Short and sweet, preferably. I was born in Cleveland. My father was a member of a gun club. His death is relevant, because he was ran over by a car. Only six miles from the club. I grew up shooting **** and was really good then. Now, I?m ******* awe-inspiring. I quit school in his junior year of High School. And joined the Bombermen a few years back.

3. deathwisp0R

deathwisp0R Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2008
    GM aproaved

What's your name? jimmy smith
    Seriously, what do people call you? Death wisp0R's the name and 1337 h4X0R1n's me game
    When were you born or created in a lab or whatever?
    Its 2012, that would make you... 20 born in 1992

What's your eye color? red with blue and green streaks
    Hair and style? short black
    Height? 6'2
    Weight? 113
    Piercings, tattoos, scars, extra head, any of those? nope i'm straight edge
    Nobody wears the same clothes except the Joker, but what do you normally wear? black hooded sweat shirt and urban camo with a black t-shirt
    Please don't tell me you have a hero getup...
    Do you have any weapons? a herf gun, spray paint and lighter, home made tazer , home made smoke bombs, home made emp, laptop/burnphone modem, home made acid spewer
    Special Possessions? laptop/burn phone modem, flash drives and backpack
    Special skills? This goes with the whole "Superpowers" thing too. Don't lie and tell everything, because this depends on what we're gonna use you for. death's a high level technopath who can connect with any type of electronic device and manipulate it to a limited extent

Just in case you die, any family? middle class family in queens
    Tell us about yourself. Short and sweet, preferably Death was born in queens. his father is a banker and his mother is a doctor. at a young age he showed a great interest in computers and the mutated streaks in his eyes seemed to stream into the computer and what ever problems it was having seemed to dissipate. his programming skills seemed to grow by the day. And then it happened. he hacked a small russian bank. it just sort of happened a voice in the back of his head guided his key strokes and then his hacks grew more and more complex and higher up in the security. though one thing stood out in each of his hacks, a slight whisper was heard in his head... something about killing someone. and that is how he got his handle. after realizing his skills could help people (including him self) death opted to join Bombermen. And here he is.

4. deathwisp0R

deathwisp0R Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2008
    ooc: its bein almoast a year this rpg isnt starting is it?

5. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    To tell the truth, as soon as I get the amount of characters I need for this game, I will have no problem starting it. Alas, the response has been small, so I have had to bide my time. Maybe this bump will inspire others to join or maybe not, but either in this version or another, I will be launching this game.[face_peace]

-B-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.