main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Bond Between (!Torture Warning!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Siri_Z, Jul 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Umm, I'm waiting for the torture to begin. I want front row, center. I have my popcorn and my drink, so where's my post?????

Hello? Post? Soon? ;) :) :D

2. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    Lol! We're all something else, here, including me!
    Uppers!

3. Siri_Z

Siri_Z Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2002
    Wild_Huntress: [face_blush] Glad ya like it so far.

Pierogi: Indeed u have! But a good reason that definetly is... sunday will be here soon...yay! ;)

Jedi_Suzuran: Thanx!

sabercrazy: Crap...

::stops as she hears speeder approching and looks around despiretly for a way away::

oh yea... I have no money :p

Arldetta: your post will indeed come...and many more after it [face_devil] just hafta wait... not too long I can promise you that.

Obi_Wannabe: We're all something else, here, including me! ?[face_plain] I don't get it... then again I'm a true blonde... :p thanx fer the up.

4. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Shame

Qui-Gon shook his head. How could he let all this happen?

Some Master he had have become.

The graying Master hung his head down and stared at his feet. He had lost his Padawan.

Not wanting his Padawan to pick up on his shame Qui-Gon tightened his mental shields unconsciously.

Blocking out Obi-Wan.

The pilot turned back to him a forced smile on his face. ?We will drop the minister off in a few minutes once we reach another landing platform. The security head would like to take him off planet. I will drop you back off at the meeting house, once we let Drice off.?

The Master met the pilot?s weak gaze with a forceful one. ?How many minutes is a few??

?About a half hour?? Came a weak response as the man?s eyes pulled away from the Jedi.

That is 30 minutes too long.

?Then land and drop me off here.?

Eyes widening the co-pilot spoke up. ?Sir, I do not think we can-?

?Excuse me,? Qui-Gon interrupted roughly. ?But it appears your security head can make his own decisions with out my consent and you will make this one without his. Besides Drice is not in any real danger. This assassination attempt was made at us.?

~~~~

Qui-Gon ran down the street as fast as he could, happy that the usually crowed streets were now deserted in the darkness of the night. And yet terrified that the quietness meant his Padawan was no where around.

Stopping in front of the gray meeting building he looked up at the broken window of the room they had been in at the time of the attack. Racing down the alley in which Obi-Wan had fallen into the Master half prayed his Padawan would be there and half praying the boy had gotten up somehow and moved away from the immanent harm.

Skidding to a halt Qui-Gon looked around at the sand covering the ground. A small shift in the sand where his Padawan had landed.

Footprints? Obi-Wan had gotten up. But they were staggered, weaved in and out. As the Master traced his apprentice?s footprints he noticed they gradually got father apart. Obi-Wan had ran. Judging by the spaces between the small indentations he was at a fast sprint.

For what reason? Or from who, or what?

Another pair of footprints a little ways away from his Padawan?s.

Qui-Gon paused as reality smacked him hard across the face. A great disturbance in the sand undisturbed by the wind that was now picking up in the streets. Erasing footsteps made by the hundreds of people who walked the streets, and speeder marks from the land speeders zooming around.

But the disturbance?

A sign of struggle.

And stained sand now a dark red.

Blood.

Off the side of the alley a land speeder?s scorch mark could be seen in the sand. The mark showed the speeder took off to the street where the wind had already wiped away its trail?

Obi-Wan was now lost to that wind.

Peering up at the lightening sky Qui-Gon looked down towards his utility belt at his comlink. He was already late checking in with Council and they had to know.

Reluctantly Qui-Gon reach down and unclipped the comlink from his belt and held it up.

?Windu here.? Came Mace?s sleepy voice.

?Mace, it?s Qui-Gon.?

A sigh. ?Qui-Gon it is late. Or rather early, but you are late.? He said trying to wake up and sort out his thoughts.

?I realized that.? Qui-Gon said failing terribly at keeping his frustration down. ?Another assassination attempt was made tonight, but it was not towards Drice. Rather it was made at an attempt to get to Obi-Wan and I.?

?Why do you think the attempt was made towards you?? Mace questioned not quite awake yet. ?And why didn?t you contact us or me or anyone right away??

?Cause Obi-Wan was shot and kidnapped!? Qui-Gon yelled loosing the little patients he had left. Sighing he went on a little calmer. ?Sorry Mace, but every minute that passes is a minute wasted.?

Mace was quiet for a little bit and a long heavy sigh broke the silence. ?Same as Sage and Adi.? He finally said. ?They were attacked today and Siri and Zae-Non are missing now.?

?So they were the o

5. obi-wannabe_1138

Jul 31, 2002
  6. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    When tragedy strikes it is not something I can easily deal with.

I will not be posting tomorrow due to the fact that I just got word that my best friend's dad died this morning.

I will try to be back on Sunday.

7. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Siri - great post :D

*chanting* Torture! Torture! Torture! :D

-now thinking there's something seriously wrong with me, oh, well-

*chanting* Torture! Torture! Torture! :D :D :D

8. sabercrazy

sabercrazy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    ::guns engine on speeder::

::vaults a flying leap out::

::lands on SIRI::

::smothers in bear hug::

I think you need this more then what I had originally planned for you.

Unfortunately, I know what you're going through.

But don't worry...I may be a softy at the moment...but I'm also patient. My time for payback will come... [face_devil] Along with those new torture posts...

9. wanna_pierogi

wanna_pierogi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    Half asleep Zombie Mace...gotta love it! :D And dancer Adi and Sage! Can't wait till that "other" chap... ;)

10. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Just a quick heads up, I may not be able to post tomorrow. I was invited to speak at the funeral and I feel I must attend.

I will try my best to post, but I have to edit the chapter because I could get banned if it's to 'unappropiate'. But if I don't please forgive me ahead of time.

Sabercrazy: thanx fer the hug... ;)

Till Later~
    Siri

11. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Ok I am updating... well obviously.

Jediwannabe: Thanx.

Arldetta: Isn't there something wrong with everyone here? ;) And as you wish... it starts now.

Sabercrazy: Thanx again!

::Holds out hand::

Truce? for now at least...

and might I ask what do u mean what you had origonally planned? Revenge... maybe I should start running again.

Pierogi:U kno how much I like to rat on Mace. :)

12. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Ok here is the test.. lets see if I get banned or not...

It Begins

The Blood Carver felt Siri?s gaze as he walked into the lab. Her head jerked up as he entered. Piercing him with a menacing stare and watching his every movement. Tracking every heartbeat from his cold heart, listening to every breath he took.

It was hard for him to admit, but the girl gave him the creeps. And it was not easy to scare him.

He walked to the back of the room where a long table lay. He emptied the contents he had been carrying onto the table. He was carrying an assortment of knives, jabbers, and other pain inflicting devices.

After spreading them out he glanced at Siri. He was pleased to see the fear the passed over her face, but it tapered away to her usual stare.

?You planning to use that?? She asked mockingly.

Crossing the lab to a cabinet by the door he let out a laugh. Taking out a tool from the small cabinet he turned to her. ?My dear Siri. That is only half of it.?

Walking back across to the table he stopped in front of Zae-Non?s cell.

Passing her the first time he did not take notice of the girl, but now he could see just how pathetic she looked. She lay on he stomach her breathing ragged and staggered, probably from her blaster wound. Her tunic was ripped in many places and was crusted with dry blood. Her various cuts that were visible were obviously very infected and they looked all too painful.

?Pitiful.? The carver spat as he kept walking back to his table.

?Excuse me?!? Came a shriek from across the lab. The alien whirled around to face Siri who had leapt up at his comment. ?It is not her fault she took the blunt of you stupid attack. You?re lucky she is still alive!?

The carver picked up his electrojabber and began to fiddle with it, along with the tool he had gotten out trying to make it work again.

Straddling a chair he looked up at Siri. ?Lucky am I?? he asked playing dumb. ?Yeah, I guess I am. One more Jedi brat to have fun with.?

Silence filled the room as neither Siri or the Carver had anything to say to each other. All that could be heard was the echoing of the breathing from the three beings in the lab.

After fixing his jabber the carver threw his tool onto the table and stood up. Crossing to the doors he let out one last laugh and chanced one last grin towards Siri. ?I will be back. Do not worry.? He said before slamming the doors behind him as he walked out into the hall.

Leaning up against the doors he let a chill run up his spine that he had been suppressing. ?That girl has it in for me.? He whispered to himself. ?She will pay for that.?

Long strides carried him down the hall towards Obi-Wan?s lab. It was time to start on him?

He could not wait to hear the boy scream.

Darkness? pain?

These were the words that ran threw Obi-Wan?s mind as he came too.

But when had he fallen asleep?

Or rather, gotten knocked out?

?Rise and shine my little Jedi.? The caver snickered looming over him. ?It is time for the fun to begin.?

Obi-Wan tried to move his head, but to no avail. Opening his eyes slowly he realized he was tied down to a table.

?Well, well, well. You are finally up. And so it all begins now.?

Suddenly the room around Obi-Wan began to spin? or wait? it was he who was spinning. The table he was tied to began to slow rise up and slip over. Soon the boy hung in mid-air, feet facing the ceiling and his head just above the floor. Obi-Wan looked down towards the ground and saw his Padawan braid fall from behind his ear and lightly sweep the floor.

Obi-Wan?s site went blurry and his head began to pound as blood rushed to the youths head quickly.

?Master where are you?? Obi-Wan called out as dizziness became over powering. He could hear his heart beat in his ears now. ?Master??

Qui-Gon left you again.

Thoughts of betrayal echoed in the boy?s mind.

No Kenobi! Do not let that carver get to you! He sighed. Too late. You are still talking to yourself.

?So where

13. obi-wannabe_1138

Jul 31, 2002
    Sadilicious..... (combo of sadistic and delicious, no offense, I just like coining new adjectives.) Honestly though great update.

14. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    yum, yum, yum. bery good. Keep it up Siri. ;) :D

15. Amy21

Amy21 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 28, 2001
    Oh...poor Obi.
    But why didn't the Blood Carver inject him with pain inhancers and stimulants?
    I don't know why I said that.
    Anyway, great story. :D

16. wanna_pierogi

Jun 24, 2002
    Oh yes...it would be that chap... :D The fun begins indeed...

AMY: SIRI can correct me if I'm wrong...but without the Force to call on, Obi-Wan would only have have passed out that much sooner...less fun for Showdow... [face_devil]

17. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
  18. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    I'm beginning to think that my story is actualy like chips... I'm seeing a lotta refrences to eating... ;)

Obi_Wannabe: Nuthin is wrong with new words... ask n e one that knows me... I got the strangest vocab in the world. :p

Arldetta: Seconds? :D

Amy: Glad ya like so far. Oh trust me he wont need inhancers later on.

[face_devil]

Pierogi: Why would I correcty you? Coulnt have said it better myself. I think you've been hangin round me a lil too much... ;)

Wild_Huntress: Thanx.

19. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Disbelief

?Do not say that Siri!? Zae-Non exclaimed. She opened her eyes and stared out towards her friend. ?Just because we can not feel them does not mean they abandoned us. Something tells me it has got to do with this.?

With a graceful sweep of her arm she motioned for Siri to take in the energy shields around them.

?But that just? just would not make sense!? Siri said. ?Adi and Sage were not even there when we were attacked at the ware house. They did leave us.?

Z shook her head. ?Siri listen to me. They would not do that. They were probably occupied with someone or something else. I know they were coming. I felt Sage pick up the call I had sent out. Her and someone else.?

?What? Someone else?? Siri looked slightly confused. ?Who else could be here. It was not Adi was it? Unless there was another team on the planet as well.?

Unfolding her legs and standing up, Zae-Non winced at the pain in her chest.

I had to get shot in the ribs she though sarcastically.

Stretching slowly she pondered how to reply. She looked back at Siri?s impatient face. ?I think Obi-Wan picked it up ?? She finally decided on saying softly. After all that is what she thought.

Siri went a few shades paler. ?What? How?? She shook her head. ?That can not be possible. I mean why would he and Qui-Gon be here??

?I do not know.? Z said honestly with a sigh.

She looked over her friend. What had that carver told Siri? Why was she saying what she is? Their Masters just would not leave them?

Would they?

More questions plagued Z?s mind. Why could not she get in touch with the Force? Z kept her calm about it on the outside, but in reality she was scared? very scared. It was something she had never experienced.

The very light she lived by was taken away from her.

Diminished.

She gave a shudder as she sat back down. The infections in some of her cuts had given her a slight fever. Depending on what that carver did with them, if she did not Force heal herself, Z knew eventually the infection would get worse and possibly.

Zae-Non quickly pushed the thought away. They would get through this.

They had to.

For Sage, Adi, their family, friends. Z knew she would not give in, but she prayed she would be able to help Siri through it all.

The only thing that would break Z down would be watching Siri do so first.

She just could not stand the thought of her friend giving in.

She was so strong?

And yet the caver had somehow gotten through.

She was already breaking.

?Siri,? Z said softly. She waited till Siri looked up to continue. ?They are going to come. I promise.?

Siri gave her a weak smile. ?I know you keep your promises.? She sighed and opened her mouth to continue, but decided otherwise. Doubt glazed her eyes.

?Do not let him get to you.? Zae-Non encouraged. ?He is lying.?

He has got to be? She thought not putting voice to the words she wanted to scream. She had to keep Siri?s hopes up.

As well as her own.

Suddenly something ripped through Zae-Non? Pain. But it was not her own. And it was so faint, but it was still there.

It was as though someone had stuck a needle through her body, but instead of a string trailing after it, there was a faint thread of panic, fear,

Pain.

?Obi-Wan?!? She gasped. She could barely feel him, but he was there.

?Z?? Siri asked at her friend?s distress. Zae-Non didn?t answer. ?Z!??

Z looked up toward her friend. ?Siri? Obi-Wan is here. And that Blood Carver, he is? he?s-? No she couldn?t say it. It would scare Siri.

Or was it because it scared her?

?He?s what?? Siri pressed on. ?Zae-Non, what is it?!?

?He is hurting him.? She finally decided on saying. She could not say that other word. It lay on the tip of her lips, but it would not roll off.

Torture.

As bad as it all seemed Zae-Non saw a brighter side to this. A tiny ray of hope that could shine through the darkness that consumed her. She still had a connection to someone out there. A thread to the Force, weak as it may

20. wanna_pierogi

Jun 24, 2002
    ?That is why you are going to get rid of those Masters.? Showdow said looking up from his dagger.

Dev?s chair slammed into the wall behind him as he leapt up out of it. ?Are you out of your already insane mind?! Three Jedi Masters!??

?Be creative.? Showdow said coolly. ?You have a brain. Use it.?

[face_laugh] And we introduce Dev....

SIRI: Noooooo...REALLY? What was your first clue? [face_devil]

21. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    The fact that u just suggested something to a certain someone about someting that could scare the most non-scarable ppl in the universe...

;)

22. Amy21

Amy21 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 28, 2001
    That was terrific! :D
    But why isn't the Blood Carver "hurting" the girls?
    Up!

23. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    pierogi: And we introduce Dev....

Indeed. The one, the only, sneaking, betraying.... ok better not give it all away now should I? :p

Amy: But why isn't the Blood Carver "hurting" the girls?

Oh they'll get their fair share... you'll see soon enough.

[face_devil]

Sabercrazy: (wherever you are) Think I should do this more often with the grls? Adi kicking some major a...erm... butt. ;)

Till Later~
    Siri

24. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    What Came to Pass: Part II

Sage pounded on the bar at the tender. ?Come on! I don?t have all night.?

The heavyset Twi?lik gave her a sharp look. ?You may be new, but you?re already catching on huh?? He slid two filled glasses down the slippery bar towards her. ?There, two Corrillian brandies.?

She gave him a nod at put them on her tray. Sage made her way threw the crowd of people to a table at the far end of the club. Slapping the glasses down onto the table the two men sitting at the table stared up at her.

The two already had, had three brandies each and were both drunk to the point of barely being able to talk.

Sage turned away when a hand reached out and grabbed her wrist.

?So?? The one man said. He was a dark skinned humanoid with dark red eyes and not the prettiest face in the world. ?When?s your shift over?? he asked desperately trying not to mess up his words.

Sage ripped her hand from his grasp. ?Non of your business.?

?I can make it mine.? he said standing up and walked towards her slowly. ?I can make it ours??

?That is ok. I really don?t feel like making anything that has to do with me any of your business.? She shot back.

The man?s friend was laughing hysterically at the fact she turned him down.

?Aw, come on honey.? He grabber her again and brought her in towards him. ?If you have another, he doesn?t have to know.?

Sage pushed away trying to free herself, but the man had a grip around her. ?Get off you piece of??

?A pretty girl like you doesn?t deserve someone like him?? the man?s friend stood up. ?Why don?t you come with me.? He looked much like his friend except for the fact he had black eyes and he was much taller and skinnier.

Sage slipped away from the first guys grasp. ?How about you two drink your drinks, get more drunk, and I don?t go anywhere with either of you.?

?Well, Drake. I do not think we should let that happen.? The first man said to his companion.

Drake shook his head. ?We can?t. Something so beautiful and in a place like this must come with us.?

Sage rolled her eyes. ?If you two are so desperate for a girl why don?t you go out to the garbage pit, get cover in garbage and come back. Then,
    maybe I?ll think about going with you.?

Drake looked at her curiously. ?If we did that no one would want to come close to us.?

?My point.? Sage said trying to walk off again. Drake grabbed her this time. ?Get off!?

The first man laughed. ?Come on. Why don?t you show us what?s under that tight little outfit of yours.?

Sage stumbled back as Drake let go of her laughing.

She smirked at them. ?Don?t you think it?s revealing enough?? She asked looking over herself. She was dressed in black leather pants and a black leather shirt that came to just above her hips. The V- neck in the shirt was rather low, at least not to Sage?s liking, and it being sleeve less she wore black gloves to complete the outfit. Her hair was pulled tightly back into a high ponytail and she had painted a tattoo that went around her neck to look like a necklace.

?Nothing is to revealing with you in it.?

?So I see.? She said flatly.

Drake once again made an approach to get closer with his friend in hysterics behind him. ?Please? See I asked nicely.? He looked back at his friend a smug look on his face.

Sage put a finger to her lips in pretend thought. She took a breath as if to say something, Drake tensed waiting for her words. She pointed her finger at him. ?Umm? No.? She looked him over and put her hand down. She gave him a smirk and her eyes narrowed.

?Hey, Ketsew!? The bartender shouted from behind the bar. She turned to face him. ?Take five!?

Force thank you.

She gave one last mock smile to her ?friends? and stormed across the club.

Putting down her tray she rolled her eyes at the bartender. ?Thank you.? She said before storming off to the back.

Racing to a back room she saw Adi crouched down on the floor next to the pack they had their cloaks and lightsabers in. She looked up at the ruffled Sage.

Adi looked a

25. Drunk_on_Tang

Drunk_on_Tang Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2002
    Yun yum! Luu!
    Gyeesh. Manna maana mo wuhah?

Translation (Thats ewok):
    I like it! Beautiful!
    May I have more please?

Am I insane or what! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.