main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Bond Between (!Torture Warning!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Siri_Z, Jul 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabercrazy

sabercrazy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    WOOHOO!!!!! Ancient Jedi art of serious butt kick!!! GIRL POWER ALL THE WAY! [face_devil]

SIRI: Ah, so you do know about what she sent me. What do you think?

2. Siri_Z

Siri_Z Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2002
    Sabercrazy: Definetly an...ummm...erm... interesting (a major undrstatement)... thing to ponder on.

But fun.

But then again a bit of a challenge as well. Details are always the worst... agreements...

I mean it can be pulled off with a bit... ok a lotta...time, but then again I say it could be fun... [face_devil]

Considering... what we've got...

I don't know PM me about it. What do you think?

Siri

3. wanna_pierogi

wanna_pierogi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    Adi and Sage kicking some major butt is always one one of my fav chaps! :D

DOT: U R BACK!! No you're not insane. You're just plain ol' psychotic!!

SIRI and SABER: OK I don't know whether to be rally happy, really scared, or both!

4. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    DOT: I agree with Pierogi... totaly psycotic.. then again what am I?

sabercrazy: Butt kicking is always the best... grls kick! (no offence to the guys out there ;) )

Pierogi: Remember when I wrote this. The origonal was like a half a page... lol no more :p

5. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Problems

Qui-Gon began to tap his foot in inpatients. He peered in the window to where Adi and Sage were sitting at the bar.

How long does it take to get a little information?

Sage and Adi had been talking with their supposed ?friend? on the black market for about an hour. All the while leaving a very annoyed Qui-Gon outside to wait.

It had been a week. One long week since their Padawans had gone missing. The alleyway search provided no clues and neither did the four or five witnesses they had talked with. The one lead they had was based on Qui-Gon hypothesis and even that wasn?t going to well.

They had decided to get information on Showdow from the black market knowing his reputation in the scene was widely known. Adi and Sage, having worked with the people since they arrived on Calson, insisted they do the talking.

?Stay out here Qui-Gon. We will be back in a few minutes? Qui-Gon mocked Sage?s words in his head with a small snort. Few minutes? she could have just said few hours.

The Master looked around as different people and aliens walked by hustling about running their daily errands and doing their chores. Street venders sold all sorts of things from an assortment of fruits to old antiques and hand made crafts. Kids ran around playing with each other, laughing cheerfully and helping their parents gather things for the days meals. Everyone around Qui-Gon seemed content and happy. Not a worry or care on their minds.

Suddenly Qui-Gon jerked his focus across the street towards two hooded figures that had caught his attention. Or rather their conversation had.

?So what are we supposed to do now?? One asked.

The other, who was slightly taller, let out a loud sigh. ?Showdow wants us to get rid of the Masters.?

?What!?? The other one threw up their arms in disbelief. ?Is he crazy!??

?Yes.? The taller one retorted with a snort. ?You should know that. That crazy carver has some serious problems.?

Shaking his head the shorter one went on. ?Anyway, how do you propose we do that? This is three Jedi Masters we are talking about here.?

?That?s what I said.? The two began to walk slowly across the street. ?He just said be creative. All though I do not think creativity will help us eliminate three Jedi. Not even to mention the fact that they are Masters. I believe one of them is on that Jedi Council as well.?

The first one sighed stepping up onto the sidewalk. They stopped walking and faced each other. ?We have got to get out of this somehow.?

?That is not a good idea. He made it very clear we should not do that.? He made a motion with his arm as though he was throwing something. ?Look, you need to go find reinforcements and I will contact you in a little with the rest.?

The two nodded to each other and went their separate ways down the street.

Qui-Gon chanced a glance back into where Sage and Adi were? still talking. Rolling his eyes the Master quietly took off after the shorter of the two men.

Keeping a close eye on him through the crowd Qui-Gon thought back to the conversation between the two. Reinforcements? for what?

But that was not his main concern. The one man had said a name. A name of a blood carver Qui-Gon knew only too well.

Showdow.

The two spoke of him as though he was out of his mind. Sure he always knew the carver had some issues and he had a reason to, but Qui-Gon did not think it was possible for him to have gotten worse since he kidnapped Zae-Non about a year ago.

It appears he had gotten much worse. And he had three Padawans in his hands. That carver could do anything he wanted with them.

Showdow did say he would get revenge.

Jolting back to the present Qui-Gon noticed the man had stopped outside of a small busy café and was talking into his comlink.

?Hold on Dev. You are going way to fast here.? He said pausing. ?Yes I realize you do not have a lot of time, but give me a break.? He reached down into his pocket and took out a crumbled piece of durasheet out. He ripped it in half and threw one h

6. sabercrazy

Jun 2, 2002
    Adi let out an exasperated sigh and stalked over to her friend. ?Qui-Gon, unless there are directions as to where our Padawans are mysteriously carved on that wall, would you mind telling us what in Sith?s name are you doing?!?

Lol. What are the odds she'd be right?

?All three of you do look awful. And yes you should get some rest.? Adi?s eyes widened as a familiar voice rang out behind her.

Hmmm...I wonder who that could be? :p

?Um?? Dev hesitated to go on. ?There is one more thing??

Showdow gritted his teeth. ?What??

?We have four problems to deal with now.?

?Another one!??

LOL :D Sounds like a pest control problem...

?Stupid Padawans.? The carver mumbled to himself. ?I better get started on the girls. Not to mention get Kenobi?s ?gift? ready."

Ummmm...gift? ::shifts uncertainly:: Something I don't know? Oh! Wait...yea that! Oooooooo...man...

7. wanna_pierogi

Jun 24, 2002

Adi sighed as she looked around the busy street corner. ?Honestly. It took longer than we expected, but don?t you think he could have at least stayed??

Sage looked at her raised and eyebrow and laughed. ?Qui-Gon? Come on Adi,

[face_laugh] LOL

8. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Gift? IHABFAT.
    Wow, I sure missed a lot of great stuff here, since my Internet wasn''t working for a couple days. Really good development so far.

9. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    You have another reader now! Loving this!

Sage put her hands on her hips, shook her head, and sighed. ?That?s it. He?s lost it.? [face_laugh] Absolutely brilliant! [face_laugh]

10. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Sabercrazy Sounds like a pest control problem...

[face_laugh] It does...

Pierogi: :D U helped on that one if I remember correctly...

Wild_Huntress: The internet can be a butt sometimes huh... ok a lot.

Thanx fer the kind words.

Jacinta: Didn't catch ya till after u posted...

Thank you! :)

Ok all another test... the site manager is like stalking me or something. I got a lotta warnings about making it 'too detailed' although I don't think that is possible for a good torture story. But if I get banned well then I got a problem dont I? ;)

Till Later~
    Siri

11. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    A Present

Obi-Wan shivered in the cold air. It had been so long since he had seen the outside, all seemed lost.

Besides loosing track of time, whether it was day or night, and how many days he had actually been there,

Obi-Wan was loosing hope.

The one thing that would keep him sane was slipping away with every new pain he endured.

Every laceration he received.

Every shout he cried out.

So many thoughts ran through Obi-Wan?s mind. Thoughts that kept him alive and others that made him wish that first blaster bolt had gotten him square in the chest.

That stupid blood carver must be lying. He thought to himself remembering all the things that carver told him during one of the many long ?sessions? as Showdow liked to call them.

The Temple was not destroyed.

His friends and family were not all dead.

Qui-Gon had not abandoned him that night in the alley. His Master would not. So many times had he seen his Master?s faithfulness:

The, what seemed like zillions of times, Obi-Wan was in the Med Ward, Qui-Gon would not leave his side. No matter what anyone did or said. Even before they were Master and Padawan, on Bandomeer. Obi-Wan had been kidnapped and put into an underwater mine. Even then Qui-Gon came for him. On every mission and every hardship he went through, his Master had always been there.

He would never just leave.

Sure he had left on Meilda/Dann, but he had come back. He had taken Obi-Wan back as an apprentice.

Obi-Wan peered up at the energy shields surrounding him. It was because of them he had lost most of this hopes. Because of five simple walls he had no connection to the Force. He knew he wasn?t completely gone. It was there every time Showdow took him out to do one twisted thing or anther. It was there waiting to be embraced and each time Obi-Wan brought it to him, refused to let go. Until those walls went back up. He gripped it until the last possible second. Until the thread was impossible to keep a hold of.

But that was not the worst. The worst was loosing Qui-Gon each time. Every time he was taken out Qui-Gon was there, but never responding. Was his Master hurt? He was so faint? or had he blocked him?

Lost in thought Obi-Wan was startled when a rough kick was planted on his back.

Gasping in pain Obi-Wan cursed loudly as his infected cut from the vibroshiv was re-opened. The warmth of his blood swept over his back and seeped into his crusted tunic, then out onto the floor.

?Oops.? Came a cold snicker. ?That must have hurt.?

Yeah oops! Obi-Wan thought to himself. That was more than just some stupid oops. He looked up at Showdow through blurry vision.

Showdow roughly rolled Obi-Wan onto his back. The Padawan let out a small cry as his numerous broken bones, bruises, and lacerations shifted. His broken leg stayed in spot stuck out at an odd angle and numb. His blaster wound screamed out in fury and the youths head began to spin. Sharp quick breaths made the carver laugh.

Obi-Wan closed his eyes to calm himself.

?So Jedi. Can you tell me what day it is??

?What do you think?? Obi-Wan croaked in his rough pain wracked voice.

A laugh. ?I will give you a hint. It has been exactly two weeks since you landed on this planet.?

Obi-Wan was confused. How was that supposed to help him? ?That jut tells me I have been in this place for thirteen days.?

?And fourteen days ago your Master was talking to you about a very important occasion.?

Obi-Wan?s eyes flew open. How could he forget? A small gasp sent pain shooting throughout his body.

Kenobi you have got to stop doing that.

?That?s right.? The carver said. ?And I even got something for you.? He smiled evilly as he unclipped a needle from his belt.

Horror shot through Obi-Wan. Besides the fact he hated needles, they help but one purpose. To inject something into someone. What did this one hold? What ?present? did Showdow hold in his shaking hand?

?This won?t hurt.? He said grabbing Obi-Wan?s arm harshly. ?For now at least.?

A

12. sabercrazy

Jun 2, 2002

I remember this. MAN do I remember this.

And it still manages to freak the crap out of me!!!

That last line...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

13. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    Wow, dude. Where on Earth did you get that idea from?

14. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Frea-kee.

Specar, more please!

15. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Wahoo, it's 8:10 in the morning and I'm at work trying to wake up!

Ok n e wayz, I'm gunna really late updating tonite seeing as when I get home I gotta clean our luvly basement, that isnt dirty! And then I gotta make a quick appearance at a going away party for out Pastor. Besides the fact I gotta work overtime cause like three ppl r out with the flu or something.

Too much to do! I'll try to have it up by 10 30ish my time if i can. and sry ahead of time if I dont get it up.

Till Later~
    Siri

16. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Siri - MORE!!! ARGH!! This is good. :_| Poor Obi, what a miserable Birthday. Qui find him soon!

post soon?? ;)

17. wanna_pierogi

Jun 24, 2002
    You always manage creep me out when it comes to Showdow. Well...other times too... :D

18. Drunk_on_Tang

Drunk_on_Tang Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2002
    Hey, Siri. Can you get me the exact formula for that mixture? It sounds fun. :D

Great chap. :D

19. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Sabercrazy: And it still manages to freak the crap out of me

That was my intent... :p

Obi_wannabe: Where on Earth did you get that idea from

Deep from within the messed up, evil, crazed mind of mine... [face_devil]

Jacinta: Freaky huh?

Thanx!

Ardletta: what a miserable Birthday

lol of course... you couldnt expect Showdow to be nice on the special day now could u?

Pierogi: Dude I scared everyone we know all the time.

DOT: It's all mine!!!! hahaha! [face_devil]

20. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Lost to Darkness

Siri stared out at the all too familiar lab. She had been there for fourteen days that stretched for an eternity. 336 long hours of pain, torture, and confusion.

She wanted so much to see the sun and moon again. To see her friends, family, home?

Adi.

Every minute Showdow was not occupied with them she thought about the hours that past when she was not able to connect to the Force. It drove deeper and deeper into her mind? she could not access it. Siri was convinced the only reason she had not broken down yet was because Zae-Non seemed so calm about everything.

If her friend cracked, she would.

?Z,? Siri said. ?Tell me the truth. What do you think about that stupid carver??

?I do not need to think at all about him.? She answered weakly. ?I know him.?

?You? you do?? She asked confused. She looked at her friend worry edging into her eyes. ?Zae-Non are you OK??

?No, I am not OK.? Zae-Non said truthfully. ?But that?s besides the point. Yes, I know that Blood Carver.? She sat up from where she had been laying down and shook her head. ?That is Showdow.?

Siri gasped. ?What!? That is the blood carver that-?

?Almost killed me, yes.? She hesitated on her next statement, but went on. ?You have every right to know this I guess? But he has gotten worse from then.?

?No? he couldn?t have.? Siri felt panic rise through her. Zae-Non had told her all about Showdow after she had recovered from what he had done to her. He had almost killed her. Her vital signs had stopped at one point even. If he had gotten worse, what was he capable of now?

Z was about to say something when they doors flew open and Showdow walked in with is usual stare. He took out his remote control and activated the view screen on the back wall.

Siri let out a loud and long deliberate sigh. ?Isn?t this getting old?? She snapped at the carver. ?There?re really is no point in showing this to us unless it?s somehow different from the first hundred times you have shown it.?

Showdow stared at her with menacing eyes. ?You will pay for that smart mouth of yours some day.? He spat back. While turning back to the remote he added. ?Some day very soon.?

Siri stared up at the ceiling. It was boring now that she had looked at it so much. She looked out her friend who sighed as the ?movie? once again started.

?Humph!? Z snorted softly as she spun around back to the screen.

Siri watched as Showdow unraveled his whip and gripped the handle tightly. His unspoken message was clear: ?Watch it or else?. Unconsciously Siri rubbed her arm where she held many new cuts. Both girls had experienced Showdow?s expert skill with that whip. It?s stinging surface as it rang out a snap every time he gracefully let it dance through the air towards them. Neither of them wanted to hear that snap again.

Siri chanced a glance up at the screen. The ?picture? of the Temple standing there in all of its glory one second and the next it was a pile of burning ambers?

Siri laughed in her head. Of everything the carver told them this was the stupidest of all?

She once again looked over to her friend and saw that she still had not turned around.

Showdow had noticed also. He put his whip down on the table on walked over to her cell. Putting down one of the walls so he could step on he clipped his remote onto his belt.

Z did not up look at him.

?You better turn around and watch that.? He threatened snapping the whip out the opposite direction as a warning.

?Why should I?? Z replied coolly turning to look at him. ?I won?t believe it.?

?But you are seeing it with your own eyes.?

Z narrowed her eyes. ?Then I guess I ca not trust everything I see.?

?Watch it.? Was the simple command.

Zae-Non jumped up her face reddening with anger. ?Get this though your already warped mind! I am never going to believe that!? She pointed at the screen. ?Nothing will ever make me believe. Nothing you say or do. And not just because I can see it on some damn screen!?

Showdow did not reply. Instead

21. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    ok understandable I updated up at 12 last nite...

OK n e wayz, I'm gunna be late or off timed updateing today cause I get to clean... wahoo! ;)

Alrite then. Catch ya later.

Till Later~
    Siri

22. wanna_pierogi

Jun 24, 2002
    ::waves arms::

Look! I'm here! You can stop hassling me!

Wonderful chap as always.

23. Drunk_on_Tang

Drunk_on_Tang Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2002
    Evil chap. Pure evil. Evil. Evil. Evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::guess what type of laugh. An evil one!::

Mwah mwah mwah!

I like it! :D

24. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    another late late post I know! At least it's not 12 for my sake at least...

Pierogi: Am I ever done hasslin you?

DOT: Evil... umm yea that would be me.

Rite if you haven't read my first fic, you may not get this chap, but to tell ya the truth if u got half the wit I do...you'll get it.

Till Later~
    Siri

25. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    What Came to Pass: Part III

Showdow looked around at the small room. Zae-non lay on a couch sprawled out unable to retain control the most simple of movements. Garmandi sat on the table in front of the couch and Ona stood in front of the door arms crossed. Himself sitting in a chair next to the couch.

Ona sighed. ?At least if Showdow hadn?t killed that stupid Mik Master they would already have been here sooner. This just buys us more time.?

Showdow glared at Ona. ?What have I told you!?? He yelled standing up anger rising. ?Do not ever-?

?Will you two stop it!? Garmandi yelled. ?Honestly you two fight like Sith and Jedi.?

?Oh how would you know!? the carver spat angrily. ?You have never fought one.?

Showdow sat down and stared at Zae-Non. Being reminded of her friend a tear slid down her white face, her fear mixing with the sadness of her loss.

Garmandi looked over at the bounty hunter standing by the door. ?Ona, get out there. If they have any brains at all they will be here soon.?

Ona nodded stiffly and stalked from the room slamming the door behind her.

Showdow let out a small sigh.

He did not see how the Jedi could find them in the underwater city, but then again Jedi were something he never understood.

He looked over at the Jedi Master who was staring down at the girl.

The Master glared at the girl with a smirk. ?I wonder if they are going to be as easy to get rid of as that piece of worm ridden filth who claimed to be a defender of the peace.?

Showdow felt his rage rise up once again. ?Do not talk about him that way!? He roared.

?What does it matter to you.? Garmandi shot back.

?No one will ever get it.? Showdow?s face hardened. ?You better give her that drug of mine and get out there to wait for your friends.?

?This better do what you promised it would.? The Master threatened. He picked up Zae-non and jammed the needle into her arm causing a small cry to escape from her.

?It can do all that and more.? Showdow said with a smile. He watched as Garmandi walked out of the room leaving the door open. He turned to the girl. ?I?m sorry about what happened to you Master.?

Her eyes widened slightly. ?You?? She trailed off as her eyes began to droop.

?Huh.? Showdow observed as her cheeks lost some of their color. ?It?s working already??

?What? what is it?? Z managed to speak she lifted her head up a little bit to hear him.

?Just a little something I learned to make from my dad.? Showdow said sitting back down. ?But it won?t hurt or anything. Of course nothing can hurt when you can?t feel anything huh??

Zae-Non?s eyes widened. ?Why?? She trailed off as he body went limp and sunk into the couch. Her head slammed down as she let out a small sigh.

?I guess it did work.? Showdow said standing back up.

He walked around the small room periodically looking down at the girl. She stared out blankly not able to do anything with her body. Not even move her eyes.

He sat on the table in front of her and sighed. ?I didn?t mean to kill Mik you know.? The carver said blankly to her. ?I would never hurt a friend, but it appears that is the way it turned out. I can?t ever tell you how much a hate Jedi, but he was the one person I did not hate. The only one I could trust. My only real friend.?

He looked down a tear traipsing down his cheek. ?He jumped in front of that Kenobi?s Master. Jinn or something. Mik was blocking him from getting hit by a bolt from me? and it hit him instead. I? I can?t believe it. I killed him.? He put his head in his hands. ?I am truly sorry.?

He looked down as his comlink beeped. He took a deep breath before answering it. ?What?? he snarled harshly.

Garmandi was on the other end. ?Get the girl and meet me in that hall where we planted the explosives earlier. They are here.?

Showdow sighed as he picked up Zae-Non?s limp body. ?Come on girl.? He looked down at her still blank stare. ?I know you won?t be able to remember a thing I just told you. Another effect of my little drug, but in some ways I guess it?s for the

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.