main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Bond Between (!Torture Warning!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Siri_Z, Jul 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drunk_on_Tang

Drunk_on_Tang Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2002
    Once again, great chap.

Sorry, put I'm kinda out of insanity for now. Pain will do that too you.

2. Siri_Z

Siri_Z Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2002
    DOT- thats sad man!

Hope ur neck feels better but I definitly know what ya mean. ;)

Till Later~
    Siri

3. wanna_pierogi

wanna_pierogi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    Looks like the whole gang's over here.

4. Drunk_on_Tang

Jul 21, 2002
    Siri: Thanx.

5. sabercrazy

sabercrazy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    I missed two posts??!! :eek:

::runs off in shame::

::jogs back::

Oh yea...LOVING IT!

I suppose it's nice to see a gentler side to Showdow...although I have a hard time doing so without bristling.

::slinks away again::

6. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I keep forgetting how often you update. :D

Lovely. More soon, I hope.

7. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    DOT: N e time... ;)

Pieroggi: Whole gang? huh? ?[face_plain]

Sabercrazy: ::runs after::

wait dont go! You'll miss this one too...

oh w/e...lol.. just to tell ya forget completely about that loooong PM i sent ya... lol it was a crap idea n e way... gotta think more!

Jacinta: Thanx. :)

Indeed I do post a lot, but I'm afriad that might not be the case soon. I'm catching up to myself in this story and I have the worst case of...of... writers block!!! noo!!!

Before you all make up ways to kill me I am posting everynite till further notice so dont start plotting yet..pls....

8. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Distance

Darkness?

A never-ending sea of black.

That was all that surrounded Zae-Non. She knew her eyes were open and yet no light shown through. No pictures came to site.

There was no site.

The girl looked up blindly towards the sound of footsteps. Showdow was back? but to do what? Would she have to hear her friend?s pain again? Hear the young Padawan gasp out and yell in agony.

Would Z have to feel the cold of her tears fall down her cheeks as Showdow snickered with every horrific crack of a bone.

She could only imagine the evil grin on the Blood Carver?s face as he laughed at every bone he broke in half?

One by one.

Zae-Non wished she could see for the soul purpose of not needing to imagine the mask of pain on Siri?s face. The torment she went through not being able to see it?

Only being able to imagine it.

She felt another tear fall down her cheek at the sound of Siri?s soft cries from across the lab. The carver had, from what Zae-Non could tell, taken random bones throughout her body and broke them. He did so with a device of some sort or his own hands. And with each snap Siri let out another cry. And the carver a laugh of enjoyment.

Z wished more than anything that she could contact her Master. Feel Sage?s presences in the bond they shared.

But what if Sage and everyone else are off planet? Zae-Non thought her hope dripping away. Dammit Z! Stop it.

Zae-Non knew that no matter the distance between her and her Master there would always be a bond. No matter the distance?

Near or far.

?Mace!? Qui-Gon exclaimed turning to face the dark skinned Master. ?What in Sith?s name do you think your doing here??

Mace held up a hand and spoke calmly. ?Three Padawans are missing. You didn?t think I was going to sit in the Council Chambers discussing one thing or another and not help now did you??

Qui-Gon centered himself before continuing. Crossing his arms he stared at his friend. ?How do you suppose you can help us??

?You tell me.? Was the simple reply.

Qui-Gon felt a soft hand on his shoulder and he turned to face Sage. She gave him a small smile and a slight nod before she handed him the coordinates. Qui-Gon turned back to Mace and handed him the durasheet.

Mace looked at the numbers and the few notes Sage had jotted down onto it and looked up. Quirking an eyebrow he looked back up. ?So what so we have do far??

Sage sighed and looked around the library. ?Do you want the shortened version or the longer??

Mace smiled. ?For your Padawan?s sake the shorter.?

?Good choice.? Sage glanced at Adi before going on. ?Well, so far we have three Padawan?s gone missing, an insane blood carver, two men and some of their friends out to kill us, and a rendez vous spot that is mostly likely some trap that is going to get one of us hurt or killed and not to mention the fact we have no clue what so ever if our Padawans are even on this planet, despite what this sheet says!?

Mace nodded his eyes slightly wide. ?Not too bad?? he said meekly.

?Right Mace.? Adi said sarcastically. She gestured the other three towards the door. ?We only wish it wasn?t too bad.?

The four walked out into the sun beating the mid-day rays down to the planet. They walked down the street in silence towards the place they had been staying.

Once they reached the small room the Jedi each took separate seats and sat in silence. As the time passed by Qui-Gon wondered why they were there at all. They weren?t doing anything that could help their Padawans by sitting around and thinking.

The vulnerable Master looked around at his friends wondering if they were thinking the same thing. Mace sat in a chair to one side of a table that was in the center of the room. He apparently was staring out the window across from him in thought. Sage had taken a seat on the table and was looking over the notes she had made on the durasheet. Qui-Gon then glanced quickly at Adi then double-checked as he saw she was rubbing her wrist as though it hurt.

She looked d

9. sabercrazy

sabercrazy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    I didn't miss it!

WOOHOO! Enter Mace! Gotta love that guy. :D

Crap?!!! WHAT??? You sell yourself short. That was good stuff. Seriously if it got worked on and sifted out a bit it would be a real ringer.

10. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Sabercrazy- well thank you then. Love Mace... of course ;)

Pierogi- dude, u gotta call me after i get home today, important something to disguss. I get off early..round 3 so ill be home at... 4ish.

11. Drunk_on_Tang

Jul 21, 2002
    Yay!!! Pretty soon, you'll be having what I'm having! Writer's Block!!!!!!! Yay!!!!
    :p

Anyway, great chap! :D

12. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    Great posts.

13. wanna_pierogi

wanna_pierogi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    YEA MACE!!!!!!! :D :D :D

14. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Sabercrazy: I wouldn't call it selling myself short I'd just say I was dissing my own ideas... obviously enough.

DOT: Dude I already have it!! :(

Obi_Wannabe: :) Thanx

Wanna_Pierogi: Short indeed... ;)

ok I got another warning saying my stuff was getting near to visual!! they r stalking me i swear!!! And unfortunetly this was the chapter i was worried about for now. Heres the test...

15. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Witness

Dev watched in curiosity as Showdow clipped on the last part of his contraption.

The carver stepped back and smiled. ?Done.?

Dev quirked an eyebrow at his crazed friend?s smile. ?Umm, Showdow.? He looked up. ?It?s a table.? He finished flatly.

?You idiot. I know that.? He sighed. ?You?ll see what it?s for.?

The carver made his way over to the cabinet against the wall. He took out a key and unlocked it. As the carver reached out Dev craned his neck to see what he was getting from inside.

Showdow turned around an insane smile lit up his face. He looked at the object in his hands and ran a hand over the curves of the long silver saber.

?No? Showdow. Your not?? Dev mumbled as the realization of his friend?s intent hit him.

Showdow laughed and looked up. ?Get the girl.?

Dev nodded unwillingly so as not to anger his friend and walked down the long hall to the girls lab. Opening the doors slowly he peered in before entering. The girl Showdow had just ?finished with? as he liked to call it was laying sprawled out unconscious. Her arms were stuck out at an odd angle as well as her knee and one of her shoulders.

That must have hurt. Dev grimaced at the site. He felt sorry flow through him. He realized that Showdow wanted revenge, but these were just kids. Even the boy who had turned eighteen was still too young for this kind of thing.

It just didn?t seem right.

That carver has lost it for good this time.

He walked into the lab and went over to the older girls cell. Putting down the shields he walked in and hoisted her up roughly causing her to cry out.

?Sorry.? He said quietly.

She looked up blindly at him with a puzzled look on her face. ?Who are you??

?You do not need to know that.? He answered.

Dev walked out of the lab holding Zae-Non out in front of him by her arms.

Zae-Non closed her eyes as Showdow?s accomplice led her down a hall. She couldn?t see where he was taking her, but she knew it was time for Showdow to ?start? on her.

This is it. Z thought to herself. He had me before and he almost killed me then. This is his chance. There is no way he will pass it up.

A wave of fear drenched the girl as the guy pushed her to go faster. Now she had to confide the fact that she would probably die in the next few minutes leaving Adi, her friends, family, the Temple? everything.

She would be leaving Siri behind, leaving her with that crazed blood carver. Leaving her to be found alone.

If Showdow wanted to kill her he would have already.

Adi and Sage would probably find one Padawan alive and the other dead.

Z thought of her other friends. Bant, Dawn, Garren, Reeft, Obi-Wan?

She would be leaving Obi-Wan behind. Her best friend at the Temple. The one, who had rescued her from Zefron, helped her with Mik?s death and through so many other times. When Showdow had her once before, he saved her life.

But through these mixed thoughts Zae-Non smiled.

The Force? it was there.

All around her. It would be the one thing she wouldn?t leave. This is what kept Z at peace, the fact that she knew she would become one with the light she had lived by her entire life.

Z embraced the Force in a blanket around her. The brightness of it shining around her though the darkness that enveloped her. It whirled around the girl giving her one thing she needed the most? hope.

Her bond with Sage was also there. Her Master?s presence was the only thing she prayed for every minute.

Sage was there, but faint.

Sleeping. Z thought. She then realized this would be the last time she would probably be able to feel her Master.

Considering who she was going to meet up with next.

She closed her eyes and went deep into their Bond, sending one last message to Sage.

I?m sorry Master. I?m sorry for the pain this will cause you, but it is not your fault. I know you are coming and I wish I could see you again. A tear traipsed down her cheek. I?m going to miss you more than anything. You?ve taught me

16. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    WOW!! I just found this story...WOW is all i can say...Please hurry with the next post :)

Poor Obi-wan and his friends..Sniff!!

17. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Padawan_Travina: Thanx! :)

Ok I'm incredibly bored at work and gunna post this now so I don;t have to worry about the death threats all day... ;)

I'm posting tonite but after that I'm gunna start posting everyother nite cause yea well... im stuck big time on the place I basicaly left off on FF.N.

Sry! I will post tonite though.

Till Later~
    Siri

18. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
  19. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Obi_Wannabe: One of many words rnt we? ;)

Pierogi: and how was ur day at the beach... u still suck! :p lol remember this chap? That last line...

Alrite this is another chapter that kinda looks back at something that went on in my other story, but I'm sure you can figure it out if ya dont wanna go check it.

Till Later~
    Siri

20. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    What Came to Pass: Part IV

The carver glared towards the two Jedi Masters on the platform desperately trying to deflect the blaster fire that was plummeting them from himself and his partner Ona.

He watched at the graying Master looked over to his partner and shouted to him. ?Obi-Wan and Zae-Non are coming!?

The other, Mik, shook his head and sighed.

A look of determination passed his features. He was expecting something as though he knew what was going to happen.

He was expecting a fate no one ever had dreamed would happen.

Showdow watched as the two Padawan?s ran out of the small café. The boy, his blue lightsaber lit, and the girl a few steps behind him her blonde hair blowing out behind her in the cold winds.

The two made a mad dash for the ramp to the small landing pad and skidded to a halt at the bottom.

Showdow ducked behind Ona and aimed his two blasters at the youths.

Firing out a few shots he watched as Zae-Non did a graceful leap up into the air backwards to avoid getting hit. Slipping on her fall the boy moved to deflect the other shots away from them.

Zae-Non scrambled up and went behind the boy who was flashing his saber in a refined arc.

The two conversed and the carver saw the girl throw her arms up in vexation. The boy nodded in agreement.

?Hey!? Ona hissed. ?Don?t worry about those dim-witted Padawan brats right now. We will get them after we take down their Masters.?

?This isn?t going to take two Jedi Masters down smart one.? The carver retorted.

Out of the corner of his eye Showdow watched the two kids maneuver up the ramp onto the platform and stop on top. They looked around trying to find a way to help.

Showdow turned his two blasters back to the Masters standing in the middle of the platform. He aimed at Obi-Wan?s Master. He glared at the graying Jedi as he leapt around, graceful for his age, blocking the blaster fire.

The carver chanced a glanced backwards to see if their ship was coming, the small black figure glinted the sun as it raced towards the platform.

Turning back to moment on hand the carver shot two rounds blindly as he shifted positions to get a better range for the Jedi.

Time seemed to slow down as the two rounds headed for Qui-Gon, who did not have enough time to react to deflect the fire.

Showdow watched in horror as Mik lunged forward and knocked his friend out of the way. He deflected the first round, but was to late for the second.

The Jedi?s face cringed at the pain as the blaster bolt went into his chest, just above his heart.

Showdow?s jaw dropped and an ear pricing scream coming from the girl drowned the clang of his blaster on the platform out. She raced out next the fallen Master, but flung threw the air backwards and off the platform, from a Force push from Garmandi.

Unconsciously Showdow took a step forward towards the fallen Master. A hand roughly grabbed him and shoved him back right before a deflected fire bolt almost hit him.

Ona glared at him.

?Showdow!? Ona kicked him in the shin. ?What the hell do you think your doing?! Snap back to reality!?

Picking up his dropped blaster the carver went back to firing at the Jedi, but purposely not hitting them.

He didn?t care anymore.

The girl flipped gracefully back up onto the platform a purple lightsaber in her hands that Qui-Gon had tossed to her. Zae-Non?s face was imprinted with worry, pain, and most of all anger.

These emotions glinted in her black eyes as the reflection from her saber gave the girl an almost menacing look.

The three remaining Jedi deflected the fire easily and the roar of a ship behind Showdow was more than anything he could have prayed for at the moment.

Leaping onto the ship after the bounty hunter the carver stood in shock.

He turned back to the platform to see the girl kneeling next to Mik?s form cradling him.

He was so still?

He was dead?

Frozen to the floor Showdow disregarded the cold air wiping in as the door to the ship closed behind him. He did

21. Drunk_on_Tang

Jul 21, 2002
    Nice....

Showdow is a softie!!!!!! (Not that thats a bad thing :D )

22. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Woo-hoo! *dances around happily* I LOVE this story!!!!!

Waiting quite impatiently for more. ;)

23. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
  24. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Triple up!!!!!! This story must be on the top!!!!!!

25. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    *grnts as she is seen pushing thread to top*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.