main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Bond Between (!Torture Warning!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Siri_Z, Jul 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    This is really good. Sorry I can't say anthing more intelligent, I've been tired lately.

2. Amy21

Amy21 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 28, 2001
    This is terrific!
    Up to the top. :D

3. Siri_Z

Siri_Z Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2002
    wow I have never gotten this many ups before..i feel luved ;)

one way to perk up a day that totaly went completely wrong!

and now I feel guilty... this post was gunna say I was gunna not post tonite cause well... long story.. or not really just dont wanna bore y'all with it thats all.

I changed my mind then, I will post tonite, just cause u all managed to brighten up this day. thanx! I'll do it as soon as I get home.. if my boss ever decides to let me leave...

Till Later~
    Siri

4. obi-wannabe_1138

Jul 31, 2002
    Awww don't worry! Write only if you feel like it! Sorry you had a lousy day. Think of it this way, could it be any worse than Obi's in my story, Everything that Can go Wrong? Didn't think so. ;) There's nothing like Obi-torture to help you put your problems in perspective. :)

5. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Thanx for the uplift!

lol I like ur logic! I was just reading ur new chap... lol still gotta review but my boss keeps giving me surprise visits..im like paranoid now... well more than usual that is... :p

I wanna write I mean that isn't the problem the problem is that I cant! Writers block..sigh oh well ill get something up tonite. Ack I hear a familiar shoe sounds... and the 'sargent' comes back.

Till later~
    Siri

PS: ur rite my day cant be worse than poor Obi's...lol well besides the fact I wasn't embaressed to death.. all the things that happen today all come along with either a lecture... or pain. oh i better shut up before I start to vent.

6. wanna_pierogi

wanna_pierogi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    WOW!

See Siri? If your writing is as bad as you claim would you be getting all these reviews and ups?

GET IT THROUGH THAT LUMP OF DUROCRETE YOU CALL A HEAD!!!!!

7. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Uh oh, Darth Writer's block. Well there are two options: force yourself to write in that awful grinding plugging method, or take a break for a while till it comes of its own. I'm writing a full length King Arthur novel, I'm on page 130 something, faced off DWB lotsa times and if you experiment with both those methods then eventually something'll work!

8. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Oh shut it Pierogi! Not in the mood for that rite now ;) :p

wild_huntress- indeed those r the two options huh? lol i think I've got an idea n e wayz... [face_devil] its gunna be fun to say the least.. one thing that'll be kewl about today...besides tonite that is. Oh and hey good luck on that novel ur writing...thats awsome.

Till later~
    Siri

9. wanna_pierogi

Jun 24, 2002
    Siri: Well DUH! You're never in the mood for it! You won't ever listen!!!

10. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    aww come on now... ever??

alrite that is the way its seems huh? ;) i do every once and a while... keywords there. oh yea dude check ur frikin mail..u got like 5 things from me... i need something to read while im here...

if you all couldn't tell im bored as heck... supposed to be doing time sheets but that requires math and im not in skool... numbers dont compute! alrite this time i better go considering my dad is outside waiting... or supposed to be.. hmmm that means he wont be heretill oh i give him till 5.

Siri

11. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    DOT: u think he's soft now??

lol my goal is too make at least one person here actually feel sry for him... i wonder if i can do that... hm we'll see.

Jacinta: 4 ups!??!? Thanx so much fer each one. Made my day to say the very least. :)

Obi_Wannabe: I don't care if ur not more wordful... lol a single word means something to me.. at least i kno ur likin it.

Amy: Thanx!

Piergi: I'm not that thick headed am I?? ;)

Wild_Huntress: lol thanx fer the options..luckly i didn't have to grind myself to work. :)

ok all next chap is up, but I won't be a chapter tomorrow considering I'm in a jam big time.

Till Later~
    Siri

12. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Between Master and Padawan

Showdow stared into the boy?s blue-gray eyes and said two simple, agonizing words. ?She?s dead.?

The corner of Obi-Wan?s mouth twitched. Anger flamed in his eyes and his white skin flooded with pink.

?Yeah right.? He said through gritted teeth.

The carver deactivated the energy shields around the boy. ?You doubt me??

He glared at him with ice-cold eyes. ?You told me she was dead before.?

Showdow shrugged. ?So I lied then. I?m not now. Come on Kenobi, you cannot possibly think she could have survived that. Her insides were burning through those nasty cuts of hers.? He crinkled his nose. ?You can still smell her flesh.? He hissed.

Obi-Wan looked down to the floor and slowly began to rise. Despite all his injuries he got to his knees.

The persistence of that kid amazes me sometimes. Showdow mused to himself. He?s a lot like Zae-Non. She never gave up.

The boy?s eyes glazed over as he thought about everything. He then closed his eyes and let out a long heavy sigh.

Showdow smiled. ?Your Master won?t come. You know it too. It is written in your tears.?

Obi-Wan ignored his comment.

?You will believe me soon enough boy. Soon enough.?

?How can you tell what is in ones tears?? The youth asked abruptly.

?Because? I love to watch them fall.? Showdow laughed walking over the Padawan. ?Especially when it?s for a cause like this. Revenge is always so sweet.?

Obi-Wan narrowed his eyes. ?Revenge is only something to satisfy your need to let out anger. And-?

Showdow cut off the boy by giving him a hard kick in the stomach knocking the air from his lungs. Obi-Wan collapsed to the ground with a gasp and clutched his stomach. He could see the pain blurring the boy?s vision as he struggled to get a hold of the air he just lost.

Showdow laughed callously and delivered another hard blow to the youth?s chest. He snickered in the laugh to follow.

He was enjoying himself far too much.

?Oops.? He spat. ?Did I hear a few ribs break there?? He kicked him again in the chest causing another crack and a pained whimper from the boy. ?Steel toed boots. Don?t you love them Jedi??

Showdow turned to the door as he heard Dev call from the hallway. Rolling his eyes he turned back to the boy wheezing for breath.

He delivered one last kick as hard as he could. He looked down to the boy?s scrunched up face. It was gritted in pain and hatred.

?Does little the Jedi Padawan want to get his own revenge?? The carver taunted. ?To bad you cannot even get up.?

The boy stared up at him nothing but anger, pain, and pure abhorrence in his dull gray-blue eyes.

?I thought Jedi couldn?t hate.? With another crooked smile he bent down next to Obi-Wan. The boy tried to pull away fear now adding to the mixture of emotions swirling around in his eyes. ?There is always an exception for everything isn?t there Kenobi.?

He put the energy shields back up and went to the door. Glancing back to the form gasping for air fire lit up his eyes. ?I will be right back. I just need to get something. Or maybe a few things.?

Qui-Gon shielded his eyes from the sun and peered out across the bleak desert.

Some randez vous spot. He thought dourly.

As he took in each new thing around him he became more and more sure that this was a trap. The Force screamed a warning at him.

Jumping off of his swoop he gazed upwards at the high cliff on his right. It stretched out into the desert as far as he could see.

?This is where the coordinates say?? Adi asked looking around at the emptiness the surrounded them. ?Sage are you sure??

Sage nodded with uncertainty. ?This is definitely where they say, but I can see why you doubt this. There is absolutely nothing here but a bunch of sand and rocks.

Mace sighed. ?This couldn?t possibly be where your Padawan?s are, but we should have a look around while we are here.?

With a nod to each other the four Master?s fanned out in different directions looking around for any clue. As small as it could be or as far

13. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Nice one Siri! Keep going! :D

EDIT: Sorry PT :p

14. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Darn.. I thought I would get first review.

OH well...This is a great chapter...Poor Obi!

Wait a minute..did you REALLY KILL her, or was that another tatic of the evil shadow?

I can't wait to read more..Keep up the good work. :)

PT

15. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    WOOHOO, POST! *dances around again*

So nice, thank you Siri! Glad we could help.

16. wanna_pierogi

Jun 24, 2002
    Hey, stuff I haven't read before!!

Sheesh do you ever stop adding to it?

Never mind...

17. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Oh, kewl...this is tightightight! (still on pg 2, tho, but lovin' it all the way! :D) Wish I could write that well.

ps.KEWLIO ;)

18. Amy21

Amy21 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 28, 2001
    Upper! :D

19. sabercrazy

sabercrazy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    I'm baaaaAAck!!! :D

Aw man...look at what I missed! And, holy cow, look at all the new fans you've picked up in my absence! WELCOME ALL!!

20. wanna_pierogi

Jun 24, 2002
    Going up!

Hey Siri! Check out my new icon. [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!!!

21. obi-wannabe_1138

Jul 31, 2002
    This is great, I want more!

22. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    :eek:

wow thanx for all the feedback ppl! I'll do individual responces when I post tomorrow,

I was gunna post this thing I wrote last nite on the spurr of the moment tonite...but i get home and my comp has a virus..thank goodnes for neighbors...

I just hope this i fixed by tomorrow for posting!

Till Later~
    Siri

23. Drunk_on_Tang

Drunk_on_Tang Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2002
    Great Chap!!!!!! :D

I take back what I said about Showdow bein a softie!!!!

24. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    Arldetta: Thanx fer the up.

PT: Thanx! lol hey maybe you'll be first review tonite... ;)

Jacinta Yay I got another dance! :)

Wanna_Pierogi: Sheesh do you ever stop adding to it?

Nope! :D

Adlaide: Thanx! And i'm sure u could rite just as well as n e person if ya tried.

Amy: Thanx.

Obi_wannabe More? OK ;)

DOT: lol u take it back?

darn now no one will feel pitious... for now at least.

Alrite, um this is gunna seem outta place for the ppl who read this already... and for the note... No I did not skip 5 chapters. On this board is the revised version of this story and I rearanged things so to speak. And added lotsa stuff round this part too. soo enjoy!

25. Siri_Z

Jun 16, 2002
    What You See is What You Get

Senses returned to Zae-Non as she came too. The echoing sound of faint sobs carried to get from across the lab. Slowly she went to pick up her head, but a sharp gasp was the only action that took place.

With my own saber?

?Zae-Non?? Came a distant voice. ?Are? are you OK??

Z was shocked at the sorrow in Siri?s voice. Her friend sounded as though she had nothing left. Nothing more to go on with?

She opened her mouth to answer, but all she was able to project out to her friend was a small groan.

?Z please!? Siri pleaded. ?What the hell did he do to you!??

Another small moan.

?You aren?t helping much!? Siri sighed. ?At least I know your not??

?Ho? how bad is it?? Z finally managed to ask in a pain-choked voice. When she got no reply, once again she tried to move. White-hot pain caused oblivion to tug at her mind. ?Siri??

?You? You are? Z you?re burnt.? Siri said pointing out the obvious. ?Your infection? it?s worse. Z your immune system is practically useless! Are you going to be able to? ?

?No Siri. It is too weak to fight this infection.?

?No. Zae-Non you can?t!? cries once again echoed in the lab as the younger girl began to sob. ?I cannot go on without you here Z.?

?Yes you can.? The older girl said assuring. ?I am not saying I am going to die on you either.? Zae-Non contemplated on continuing her thoughts but decided against it. She was not necessarily lying to her friend, but she did not know if she was telling the truth either.

Judging by the way I feel I don?t think I will be seeing daylight again? Z thought gravely to herself. If I am ever able to see again in the first place.

?What?s that scratch on your cheek?? Siri asked about the cut on Z?s burnt face.

?The same one you?ve got on your leg.? She sighed. ?It must mean something to Showdow.?

Z sighed inwardly. Giving up wouldn?t solve anything, but then again she could not move her feet if she wanted to without fire exploding all over her.

?What the hell are you doing?? Came a concern question through the silence.

?Force!!? Zae-Non screamed out shrilly as she slowly moved her arm. Gritting her teeth at the pain she could feel her burnt skin cracking and ripping, muscles inside that were also burnt shredded and tore. She thought back to the other lab with Obi-Wan. They boy?s vexed calls and Z trying to reach out to the Force?

Sage!

?Why??? A tear made it?s tender way down her check and splattered as it hit the marble floor.

?Why what?? Z heard something in Siri?s voice?

Fear.

There was no mistaking it.

?Why did Sage have to feel that?? Z shook her head slightly. She breathed in quick at the pain the ruptured down her neck and spine. ?She shouldn?t have.?

?Why? Cause they are not coming.? Her friend said doubtfully.

?No! Because I do not want her to be worried!? The girl said taken a back by Siri?s response. ?They are coming Siri. I know they are.?

?You don?t know anything!? Barked a response from the door. ?So Zae-Non hurt enough for you? Or I could add a couple more burns.?

Z heard footsteps echo towards her and the sound of a lightsaber igniting made tears fill her black eyes.

No?Please no more.

A sigh of relief escaped as the weapon was deactivated.

?Not even yours. That stupid Kenobi?s toy.? Showdow snickered. ?Would not be as much fun if it wasn?t yours.?

After the door slammed the sound of Siri letting out a long breath drifted to Z.

?So that is what he did to you.? She said barely above a whisper. ?He burnt you with your lightsaber.?

Zae-Non barely heard the comment. So little time took so much energy?

Taking the last of her energy the girl was able to speak a small ?yes? before falling into the painless, worriless darkness that beckoned.

?I have been thinking.? Showdow said as he closed the doors behind him.

?Is that a first?? Obi-Wan retorted as his heart sank at the site of the alien.

?No.? Came the crisp hate filled answer. ?I ran out of idea?s of what to do with

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.