main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Book Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Mertroid, Feb 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JangoFett316

JangoFett316 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 2, 2001
  2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    They sound great! :) Yet, I am not sure if I will ever be able to read any other SW book for the moment 8-} .

3. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    Thanks Jangofett316, I'll look for it later.

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    :mad: Thats it! I give up on Ep.II 8-} it is dragging me behind on all my other projects. Oh, but I would feel so bad if I was just to waste it. Oh, perhaps I could give it another chance.

5. JangoFett316

Oct 2, 2001
  6. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Yeah that makes sense. If only a few differences, yeah go ahead and read another book! [face_laugh]
    Just throw Episode 2 over your shoulder! [face_laugh]

7. Jedi_Blues

Jedi_Blues Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2003
    Heh, this doesn't have anything to do about books and I apologize for the tangent-jumping.. but has anyone heard about that new game from Lucas Arts coming out for PS2? It looks interesting.. The name eludes me, though.

8. JangoFett316

Oct 2, 2001
  9. Jedi_Blues

Jedi_Blues Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2003
    Negative on the StarWars.. But it still looked like a pretty good game. It stuck to its science fiction roots.

10. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    Good luck on the books there Jangofett316. It will be nice having someone to talk to that actually knows what I'm talking about when it comes to NJO stuff. So hurry up and finish them please.

11. JangoFett316

Oct 2, 2001
  12. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I would normally say try Waldens Books, but I do not think we have it any more so, I am not sure. Perhaps try around Target, I have seen a few of the NJO books there. :)

13. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    I've heard of the NJO books and I'm going to get them! I have money now so I'll go on a Star Wars book shopping spree at Barnes and Noble and read them! [face_laugh]
    They should be awesome! :D

14. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Oh no, now she'll no longer post 8-} she'll just stay in her room and never come out! [face_laugh]

15. JangoFett316

Oct 2, 2001
  16. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Lol [face_laugh]
    Yeah so deal with it Alex. Reading is fun. I'll go get them and read and read! [face_laugh]
    But I will post, maybe, after I finish the books. [face_laugh]

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I sure do hope so. 8-} I mean I take abreak when reading, yet you do not. How do you do it?

18. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    Rogue Planet is a good book and Anakin shows some of his true power when they go after Vergere. The ships in there are just plain fsat and awesome. But if you want to know more just let me know otherwise have fun reading it. And I guess I'll pick Refugee up tomorrow then. Thanks Jangofett316.

19. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Rogue Planet is a good book and Anakin shows some of his true power when they go after Vergere. The ships in there are just plain fsat and awesome. But if you want to know more just let me know otherwise have fun reading it. And I guess I'll pick Refugee up tomorrow then. Thanks Jangofett316.

Oh cool, I have always wondered, what are some of Anakin's powers? And a cool ship hmm? Well let us weigh these awesome results.
    Cool moves + Awesome Ship = Awesome BOOK! Alright it settles it, I am getting those books 8-}

20. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    Happy Hunting. B&N has most of them. And I have never seen a Star Wars book at Target. Not even the Ep. II novelization. Wal-Mart used to carry them but now all they carry that's Star Wars related is the junior novels about Anakin Skywalker growing up as Obi-wan's apprentice. I'm going to get Refugee tonight! It's finally here!

21. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Happy Hunting

Oh I will... 8-} *Grabs his book gun and goes in search of some SW books* Theres one! *shoots it* YAY! I got it! Its...Oh man EP. II 8-}

22. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Rogue Plant is good. I've read that. Very good book! Episode 2 I read yesterday and that was different actually. A lot of details were different and the lines, shame on them! Not all were right, and more were added, oh well it was good. I liked it. :D
    And Alex couldn't finish it. lol [face_laugh]

23. JangoFett316

Oct 2, 2001
  24. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    And Alex couldn't finish it. lol [face_laugh]

I can't help it, I couldn't get passed the main dinner scene.

25. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    Well Jangofett316 your starting to catch up to me. Refugee was awesome by the way. I finished it in about 2 days. It has almost 400 pages. I'm reading through it right now again. Jangofett316, may I recommend that you read Truce at Bakura and the Correlian trilogy if you want to understand more of the background story of this book. I think that the Correlian trilogy is the one with Assault at Selonia and Showdown at Centerpoint in it. Any ways thats about it. If you've already read them thats good but its not really important if you haven't. It is just my recommendation that you do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.