main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Book of Paths: The Long Twilight Path

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by red rose knight, Feb 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kampfzwerg

Kampfzwerg Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2002
    Sits staring at the screen. Takes a deep breath. And...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You can't just stop here. *sob* Oh, please don't foget to post today. It's the only think that keeps me alive while selling strawberrys, for 8 hours. *sniffle*

2. Calen2kk

Calen2kk Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
  3. Calen2kk

Calen2kk Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    aww, dang it, *sigh*....he's still alive?
    :p What about Obi-Wan? And what happened to Anakin and Padme?
    More soon!!

4. LittleGreenTroll

LittleGreenTroll Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2002
    I knew it! Someone was going to sacrifize himself (but why Obi?) They are all alive? Please say yes! You wouldn't dare to kill the great Obi-Wan Kenobi or his cute apprentice, or would you? This is so confusing. This is why I have lost my complete belief in the good world ;) And I won't be able to read the post tonight :_| I will be on a party. How will I be able to enjoy the party, if I don't know, whether Obi and Bali are going to live or not. Ok Red, did I succeed? Do you have any remorses ;) ?

5. dparis

dparis Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    My, aren't we trigger-happy with the response button today, Hmm?

-_dparis

6. CYNICAL21

CYNICAL21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Hey, RED - I think it's safe to say that you not only kicked over the ant hill - you knocked the heck out of a hornet's nest the size of Yankee Stadium. [face_mischief] Good job.

7. Rogue_JediKnight

Rogue_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Red_Rose_Knight - What can I say???

Eloquent, poignant, simply beautiful and :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

Rogue

I confess, I didn't see it coming :eek:

draigon_myth - Consider it done - please take care.

8. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Kampfzwerg could you please edit the aahh on your last post, the length of it is why the screen is why we have to scroll back and forth to see the entire screen.

Thanks!

9. TheFallen

TheFallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    Oh no - the last posts and we're going to have to keep scrolling back and forth...

10. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    :_|

Beautiful RRK. Just beautiful!

11. Ewan-Kenobi

Ewan-Kenobi Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 21, 2000
    *Chris Farly voice*
    Edit your post....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!

Come on Red...put us out of our misery. We can't stand this waiting. :p

12. Marie_Kenobi

Marie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2002
    Ugh... *Picks self off floor*

First I go to check out Cyn's new chapter on ff.net and I nearly have a heart attack because **SPOILER**

Obi-Wan supposedly dies!
    And then later we find out he is still alive so I'm all happy again and decide to come here for hopefully a little Obi/Bali mush, and what do I get?? More heart break! Gah! :_| Now I know what Bant's mind whammys feel like...

*Stumbles off, talking gibberish and bumping into other Red readers until she suddenly comes across picture appropriately saved as 'ewanmmm'* Ah, my all time favorite young Obi picture. Maybe those mind whammys aren't so bad...Hey Bant! Come 'ere! *Runs off searching for more mind whammys, more releases from consciousness, and MORE OBI PICS!*

13. dparis

May 21, 2002
    Marie...hey...If you write it in caps, I can't help but read it!...*bares fangs*
    Oh well, that's okay, it was bound to happen. I haven't been able to get into ff.net for the last day, so...yea.
    -_dparis

1-2-3 post!

14. Marie_Kenobi

Feb 12, 2002
    LOL, sorry dparis but Cyn got me so upset when I read that part...I couldn't imagine her actually doing it. Thank the Force she didn't...yet...I'm going to change it back to lower caps. It is kind of obvious, isn't it? :p

15. dparis

May 21, 2002
    ...yea (retracts fangs.) But that's okay- I'm only on chapter 14 or so, so it doesn't ruin it or anything. All I know now is that somewhere along the line, Obi dies, yet doesn't. hmm.
    And FF.net won't let me go past the 1st chapter of any story- he "next" arrow button's missing...Somebody is playing a sick, sick joke on me.

-_dparis

ps- one quick thing- maybe i missed something, but in AOTC, when Obi and Ani faught in the stadium, where did they get their lightsabers? epecially when Ani's was decapitated...

16. dparis

May 21, 2002
    wait- never mind. I just saw it- that Nsync kid and some other guy chuck 'sabers up to those too while they storm the stadium. but the questions still remains, did they fix Ani's, and if they did, where'd they get them?
    -_dparis

"Mr. Owl, how many lightsabers do you have to break to kill an annoying evil padawan?"
    "I dont, know, lets see...one..a-twooo...three...*chrunch*...Three."

The world will never know....

17. red rose knight

red rose knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2001
    Okay everyone, try not to freak out but today's post is going to be late. Probably in about four hours.

I'm leaving in a few minutes and when I get back I have to re-edit today's post. Why? I forgot the zip disk at work! I was so happy I got 30 minutes in at the last minute to finish editing and fixing little problems.

And trust me, you won't scream and yell as much as I just did. I had a bad day only to discover this!

Post will be up later.

18. Jadia

Jadia Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2001
    No. No! :( At least we're getting a post though. It *is* Friday.

19. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Isn't this what is referred to as cruel and unusual punishment? :eek:

20. Jee-dai

Jee-dai Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2000
    Well, since there won't be a post for a couple of hours, may I suggest y'all take a read of this fic:

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7544993&replies=52

I'm not usually into post-TPM Obi/Ani AU fics and the title threw me off for a while, but this fanfic has my attention. :)

21. Marie_Kenobi

Feb 12, 2002
    "Mr. Owl, how many lightsabers do you have to break to kill an annoying evil padawan?"
    "I dont, know, lets see...one..a-twooo...three...*chrunch*...Three."

The world will never know....

[face_laugh] LOL dparis, and by the way, someone confirmed a while back that that isn't an N'Sync brat tossing them a lightsaber.

Jee-dai--I was going to check out that story sooner or later because it caught my attention too, although mainly because the title is almost identical to my other SW story, "The Price of Devotion".

Anyway...Can't wait for the post Red! Hopefully it won't leave me in shell shock like yesterday's...

22. dparis

May 21, 2002
    All I know is that some nsync kid's in the credits, and that freaky hairdo kinda looked like him, and they said he was a knight...He is...no he isnt...who knows...All i know is that that Jedi looks like a moonlighting pimp.

-_dparis

23. tolwin

tolwin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2002
    i'm gonna up this while we wait on red....

24. dparis

May 21, 2002
    Go, tolwin, go!

25. tolwin

tolwin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2002
    I can't resist taking the first post on page 100 :D [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.