main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon The Bored Board. (post here if no action has been happnin)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, Sep 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    I'm board, wait... boared- erm I mean b-o-r-e-d. I am BORED yep I am. :D

WHAT?! I'm bored ok?!

2. FenixRu

FenixRu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2003
    I have been quiet LONG ENOUGH.

Bored, read a book, watch a movie, post elsewhere, but don't post wrothless drivel.

Add something constructive, be a team member, don't sit there and preach about how dead the boards are. These things take time.

Show up at the meetings, find other people in your area, and introduce them to the boards, if you go to other forums, tell your friends there about them, I have, nobody has shown up, but thats mainly cause they don't have the time.

If I come off harsh its cause I have worked 45 hours this week already, and won't have a day off until sometime next week IF I'm lucky. Oh that its its getting annoying to complaints about the boards up to.

3. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Heh, it's alright, man :)

And I have something to add here, 163 (I think) different ways to mispell caffeine! (I was bored one day this summer, lol):

cafeen, caffeen, cafeene, caffeene, cafin, caffin, cafine, caffine, cafiin, caffiin, cafiine, caffiine, cafien, caffien, cafiene, caffiene, caffein, cafing, caffing, calfeen, calffeen, calfeene, calffeene, calfin, calffin, calfine, calffine, calfiin, calffiin, calfiine, calffiine, calfien, calffien, calfiene, calffiene, calffein, calfing, calffing, caefeen, caeffeen, caefeene, caeffeene, caefin, caeffin, caefine, caeffine, caefiin, caeffiin, caefiine, caeffiine, caefien, caeffien, caefiene, caeffiene, caeffein, caefing, caeffing, caelfeen, caelffeen, caelfeene, caelffeene, caelfin, caelffin, caelfine, caelffine, caelfiin, caelffiin, caelfiine, caelffiine, caelfien, caelffien, caelfiene, caelffiene, caelffein, caelfing, caelffing, cafeenn, caffeenn, cafeenne, caffeenne, cafinn, caffinn, cafinne, caffinne, cafiinn, caffiinn, cafiinne, caffiinne, cafienn, caffienn, cafienne, caffienne, caffeinn, cafinng, caffinng, calfeenn, calffeenn, calfeenne, calffeenne, calfin, calffinn, calfinne, calffinne, calfiinn, calffiinn, calfiinne, calffiinne, calfienn, calffienn, calfienne, calffienne, calffeinn, calfinng, calffinng, caefeenn, caeffeenn, caefeenne, caeffeenne, caefinn, caeffinn, caefinne, caeffinne, caefiinn, caeffiinn, caefiinne, caeffiinne, caefienn, caeffienn, caefienne, caeffienne, caeffeinn, caefinng, caeffinng, caelfeenn, caelffeenn, caelfeenne, caelffeenne, caelfinn, caelffinn, caelfinne, caelffinne, caelfiinn, caelffiinn, caelfiinne, caelffiinne, caelfienn, caelffienn, caelfienne, caelffienne, caelffeinn, caelfinng, caelffinng

Hehehe ;)

-Cheers and blessed be!

4. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    :eek:

:(

I WOULD normally agree with you, but at 8:46 at night I don't think I can go travel to Canada and start a new life along with changing my name and social stat. ;)

This can be a thread for off the topic stuff also, it isn't JUST for spam. Talk about your day or something, instead of limiting your posts to "Am I A Normal Member" polls.
    This is the INTERNET, possibilities...

5. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    You posted that somewhere before...where? Oh, in my cafe!!! Right? Yeah!

6. FenixRu

Jul 13, 2003
    HOLY SH!T.

We have enough off topic garbage already. Do we need any more?? NO. Lets remember that there is a cafe and a few other garbage posts already and that theres enough garabge already.

Oh and BTW, if you can't make it to a meeting, say so, if it looks like a ton of people are gonna bail, be nice, don't drop snide remarks about it, it just makes people upset.

In other words STOP BEING A PUTTZ.

7. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Really!? Wow... I must be gettin' old, lol. *looks at the café's new layer of dust* That's awfully depressing :(

We'll have to revive it!

-Cheers and blessed be!

8. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    :eek:

Yyyess sir.

9. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Ok, that was the "other" me. Now my split personality comes out.

LOOKS LIKE THE ONLY ONE THAT IS GETTING UPSET HERE IS YOU. I'm sorry if your day didn't go well. :(

10. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Children, please :(

We don't need any quarreling within our fine borders.

Jade, we have gone a bit overboard in the past hour or so, and there have been some slap-in-the-face toned posts towards the people who don't post as much lately.

And Paul, we understand you've had a long week, and we're terribly sorry for being nuisances, but we're just kids, with nothing better to do than talk long into the night on a family Star Wars Forum :)

So let's just shake hands, smile and keep truckin', eh?

:)

-Cheers and blessed be!

11. FenixRu

Jul 13, 2003
    Maybe I am the only memeber thats willing to voice their opinion about it. Doesn't matter, "Arguing on the net is like being in the the special olympics, no matter who wins they'll still be retarded". (not saying anybody is retarded, just trying to lighten up the mood so to speak)

I hold no grudge, I just had to get that out.

(sorry for all the edits, I guess I am that tired)

12. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Oh. I didn't take any of that seriously, I hope EVERYONE knew that! Even ragging on people who don't post as much, it was just playful! But I geuss you can't here tones in voices and playful facial expressions in typed words on the internet! I am a goofy person if you know me in real life, the only time I'm serious really is when... *thinks REALLY hard* When it comes to my walk with God! :)

*sings song* "do we love each other, yes we do! Do we love each other, yes we do!"

13. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Wow, look at all the action on the Bored(on the no action board);) Please play nice! We can be bored in a constructive way or err non-constructive way. Like attending school/collage/work, but never is life boring...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.