main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Bounty Hunter Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Dark_Assassin, Jul 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Assassin

Dark_Assassin Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 2003
    An area for those Bounty fans.....

If enough people join I have BIG plans for the club.....

BTW..... If their already is a Bounty Hunter Fan Club go ahead and close this.....

2. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    I believe there are multiple Fett Fan clubs, but never one dedicated to all Bounty Hunters. You might have the first thread of it's kind.

Oh BTW, Bounty Hunters rock my world!

Mortimer_Nerdly! :cool:

3. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 4, 2002
    i think there actually is an all bounty hunters fanclub :)

but i cant find it

4. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    There was one, but it hasn't been active in months. You're it. I wish you a better fate than the last one.

Jodo Kast. Great bounty hunter (...until Fett killed him)
    Puggles Trodd. Great bounty hunter.

Durge. Complete nimrod and fanboy's ultimate Gary Stu. He's a power-gaming RPG'ers dream. He's turned Star Wars villains into ridiculous super-hero comic book farces. [face_plain]

5. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 4, 2002
    i totally agree with you on durge

i was part of the old one, musta died while i was gone
    i am the life of the boards :p

if we extend it to mercs too i could say how cool the guys in 'blaze of glory' were
    that's gotta be my fav short story in the tales books

and then ig-88 is just so cool, calculating and seemingly perfect
    it was a while ago, but i really enjoyed KJA's ig-88 story in the 'tales of the bounty hunters' anthology thing when i read it
    i should dig that out again so i can better talk about bounty hunters with you people

(i'm in again)

6. Mr44

Mr44 VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 21, 2002
    Puggles Trodd- a bounty hunter's bounty hunter. Never flashy, but always cold and calculating.

Durge- Dead on assesment. Durge was an example of type of chracter you make when you are 8 because "he's cool," and then look back at him and wonder "what was I thinking?"

Couldn't we include Valance in this group? Great tortured soul. While not a strict bounty hunter, he certainly was driven.

I think Voren Na'al sums him up nicely:

(From an interview with Luke Sktwalker)-

S: Hm. [pauses] It is a sad thing to see yourself becoming the thing you hate the most.

N: So Valance managed to track you down?

S: On Junction. Threepio and I were there looking for supplies for the Alliance and parts to repair Artoo. Junction's a wild frontier world minor enough to escape Imperial notice. Of course, Valance knew that too. He was already there when I arrived. [smiles] He made short work of me.

N: He beat you?

N: Then what happened?

S: I never saw him again. On Centares, Darth Vader was pursuing a lead concerning my identity. To protect me, Valance intercepted Vader and tried to stop him.

N: According to the Imperial archives, Vader killed him.

S: It must've been a quite a fight.

Great stuff...

7. Dark_Assassin

May 15, 2003
    Welcome new members.

8. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    zuckuss rules! zuckuss rules! best bounty hunter EVER!

9. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Kast was the man. They should have some stories on him. Since he was the only bounty hunter Thrawn dressed up as. ;)

10. Lord_RJ

Lord_RJ Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2003
    can I join??

11. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
  12. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    just kidding. yes you can join. welcome aboard, now admit that zuckuss rules

13. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    Consider me a member of this fan club. Bounty Hunters RULE. After the Sith and Dark Jedi, Bounty Hunters are the next most badass group of characters in the SW galaxy.

Zuckuss is an OK bounty hunter. He never became a GREAT hunter like Boba and Jango Fett, Aurra Sing, Montross, and IG-88.

14. Dark_Assassin

May 15, 2003
    If we get enough member I have big plans and can put ranks on you

Welcome RJ

15. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Forget the ranks. Bounty Hunters are freelancers that are free of any kind of rankings. What kind of ranks did you have in mind anyhow??

16. Dark_Assassin

May 15, 2003
    I Don't know

how about making up Choice of craft(Slave I), profiles(name, species, weapons etc), organizations

And try and ask other people to join.

17. zuckuss1138

Oct 26, 2001
    first of all, jango stinks. second of all, all of the ig's combined never amounted to what zuckuss did (and im not just saying that cause i love zuckuss, im saying that because its true) and aurra sing? lame

18. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    A choice of craft, profile and organization sounds good. This is what we should do. Hmm, why don't you do a recount on the current ammount of members that are presently in this thread. We've got you Dark Assassin, me, and that sad excuse for a bounty hunter Zuckuss over there 8-}.

Edit,
    A choice of weapons should be part of this bio info as well. Weapons that you always carry with you, and other weapons that you only occasionally carry with you for "special" bounty hunts. [face_devil]

19. Lord_RJ

May 12, 2003
    and Me!!

What is your favorite bounty hunter capture? (who did he capture,why do you like it)

20. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    The most notorious bounty capture was done by Boba Fett when he captured this Devaronian criminal that had a bounty on his head in the millions of credits. This is the record for the highest priced bounty captured by a bounty hunter.

21. Lord_RJ

May 12, 2003
    also...do you thing bobba fett cheated when he captured Han? He had vaders' help.....

22. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Boba didn't cheat with that capture. Vader was at Cloud City cause that's where Boba tracked Soloh to. If Fett wasn't hunting Han, Vader and the Empire would have never ambushed them at Cloud City and Vader would have never had that confrontation with his son Luke.

23. Lord_RJ

May 12, 2003
    but still.....Vader trapped Han and just handed him away.....

24. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Vader trapped Han so he could get info about the rebels out of him. Both Fett and Vader had some kind of profit to gain out of capturing Han. That's why both of them were there at Cloud City to ambush him and his crew.

25. Lord_RJ

May 12, 2003
    ok ok you're right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.