main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Bounty Hunter

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth_Laudrup, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Laudrup

Darth_Laudrup Jedi Master star 4

Jul 7, 2004
    I've looked but did not see topics about the Bounty Hunter Bane. Iguess there are some and if so then please just add a link to them and close this topic. Thanks. [face_peace]

I was just wondering if anyone else than me find it a little repetitive and even silly that they keep capturing that Bounty Hunter and he keeps escaping, because neither the Jedi or their clones keep an eye on him or simply shoot the guy (even if they just use the stun setting) To me it seems that the Jedi never learn anything and by using the Force a little smarter they could have stopped him a lot easier, like using telekinesis and grapping his guns, knockign him into walls and what not.

But hey, perhaps it's just me being weird. :-B

The link GGrievous posted goes to the official Cad Bane thread. But feel free to repost this there -- the topic hasn't seen a lot of action lately. [face_peace] -BC

2. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    http://boards.theforce.net/live_action_clone_wars_classics/b10467/29889916/p1
    Here you go :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.