main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto The Bourne Movienight - June 14th 2002

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TheGrandePoobah, Jun 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I'm going to go see The Bourne Identity tomorrow evening, and you are all invited to join me.

Given all our Shreddies collections, it has very unfortunately gotten the "No Passes" restriction, but it is playing at the Grande and I intend to use my other cineplex courtesy pass.

This is looking like a smaller attendance thing, so I'm going to alter the plan slightly from the norm. The show is 7:30 at the Grande. Meet at 6:45 to 7:00 in the theater lobby to get tickets. At 7:00 we'll head up to the theater to grab our seats. After the movie it's over those who wish can head to a Tims for coffee and discussion.

If folks would like to meet for dinner before the show you can post where you'll be and when here, or give me a call during the day and we can perhaps work something out.

To sum it all up:
    Meet: 6:45 - 7:00, Lobby of the Grande @ Sheppard Centre.
    7:00: Head up to movie.
    7:30: Movie.
    ~9:35: Off to Tims.

2. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Sounds like a plan that I may or may not be attending. I DO have a courtesy pass, which would save me money but I'm not entirely keen on seeing Bourne (not to say I think it will be a bad movie) With Minority Report coming up and me not having money, I'd rather save my pass for that (should we see it at a cineplex theatre)

If I don't go to the movie, I could see somehow meeting up at Tims afterwards, or I'll stay home on a friday night and watch paint dry - literally.

3. Jedi_Kat

Jedi_Kat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 6, 2002
    Have fun! I'll be working hard at the bookstore...but you know I for one do not mind missing Matt Damon in action. :D

4. phalstar

phalstar Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 14, 2002
    I'm sorta interested in this movie, doesn't look half bad, since there's no work for me tonight, I'll check back on the board later this afternoon to see what's going on.

5. Sabrina001

Sabrina001 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    I'd love to go, but I can't seeing as how tonight is my graduation ceremony (again). And after the juggling I had to do with "The Bookstore" (identity concealed to protect your sanity) to get the night off, I intend to be on that podium tonight.

But have fun, the book is selling well, so the movie *must* be good ;)

Sabrina

6. prof_frink

prof_frink Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 1, 1999
    You know, I had no interest in this movie, but then I saw that Franka Potente is in the movie (the girl from Run Lola Run) so I'm curious to see her - but not curious enought to throww 12.50 at it...

I think the next movie I see will be minority report, and that'll be it for the summer...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.