main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Bourne Trilogy (espionage) related fan films -- are there any?

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by WolverineOfTheORS, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WolverineOfTheORS

WolverineOfTheORS Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 11, 2006
    Pointless topic, but just curious to find out. [face_thinking]

2. VaporTrail

VaporTrail Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Y'know, I think someone was working on one around here. This was several months ago, and I haven't really heard anything since. I don't know if he'd started filming, or just had a script or premise, or what.

I remember being interested in it beyond it just being a Bourne film, though. Anyone remember who was posting this? Maybe I'll look through my reply history real quick.

EDIT: Aha!
    http://boards.theforce.net/fan_films/b10015/24195907/r24227572/

There's no current news on there, or any links to that user. I hope to hear news on it, though.

-Vaportrail

3. The-Matt-Man

The-Matt-Man Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Have you read the Bourne books? That may be a great place to start for inspiration. There is the original Ludlum Trilogy, Identity, Supremacy, and Ultimatum, and then there are several by another author I haven't bothered reading but whom is apparently very good. The main thing to note here is that the original Bourne books were very little like the movies, aside from the amnesia and running. There was a 1980's TV movie made of the Bourne Identity, which sticks more to the original story... if you're interested in that sort of thing.

Anyway, a Bourne FanFilm (there's your title BTW) sounds cool. Though I have a feeling anyone doing a good one would get a big fat cease and desist order from Universal.

-Matt

(p.s. In the movies, when ever Bourne is asked if he has anything to say or whatever right before a climatic sequence, I always think of that pupper from Team America... MAAATT DAAAMOOOON....)

4. VaporTrail

VaporTrail Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Ick, really?

Y'know, I might've seen coverart for that somewhere. I should see if it's available for renting somewhere.

-Vaportrail

5. The-Matt-Man

The-Matt-Man Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    The title was a joke... not an effective one obviously. I'm sure you knew that, but you've been around long enough to know I'm not funny... all in good fun.

The TV movie is on Amazon. It's actually more of a movie-like miniseries. Anyway, it's been out for years.

-Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.