1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XImperialQwiXux

XImperialQwiXux Jedi Youngling

Aug 18, 2001
    The Breaking
    Written by Seyla Starrider
    Note to readers: This story takes place right after Jedi Apprentice: The Fight for Truth.
    Date composed: January 4, 2001
    Rating: PG
    Disclaimer: Some of these characters belong to George Lucas and his author friends. But be aware that I created the following characters; Mr. and Mrs. Sienna, Eileen Sienna, Mercy Sienna, and Cev Loien.

Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi followed their rescuer into the dense jungle.
    Everywhere they turned a new unknown plant that beamed off a rare beauty, which could take their breath away by one glance, would stun them. But the Jedi Master/Padawan team didn?t have time to stop off and admire the scenery.
    Neither of the two could have guessed that a simple mission of diplomacy could turn into a backhanded deception.
    When they had disembarked on the landing pad, a secluded human emerged from a veiled place behind some crates. Quietly and rapidly he motioned them to come over.
    At first both Qui-Gon and his Padawan were hesitant to go, but something from the Force told them it was safe. They reached the wooden boxes and the person handed them a piece paper.
    As Qui-Gon read the message, Obi-Wan studied the figure. He was dressed in a deep jade cloak. The hood had been pulled forward to conceal their face.
    The words on the torn piece of paper startled the Jedi Master.

Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi, please follow me. The Adegaan government is leading you into a trap. I know of a place where you two will be safe for the moment. Trust me, and the Force. We will not betray you as so the Adegaan government has. ES

The words seemed to reveal loyalty from the person in front of them.
    Qui-Gon had been about to tell the man that no trickery had been played out by the political office, but when his Padawan tapped him on the shoulder, the man?s help was needed.
    Only by a slim and cunning sprint from the surrounding guards that had spilled into the landing bay ever so quietly, and a hidden pathway into the unfamiliar jungle had been uncovered, had the three managed to escape.
    Now they dashed breathlessly behind the green-cloaked savior into the hidden safety home that was covered by some green vegetation to get away from the Elite Guard of Adega.
    The highly trained military soldiers hadn?t given up the chase.

They crouched low in the secret safe hold that had been dug obliviously out by the stranger who had saved them.
    Obi-Wan waited patiently as the guards ran past the secret hiding place.
    Once the sound of thudding footsteps from the ground could no longer be heard, he and Qui-Gon Jinn, his Jedi Master, turned to their escapist.
    Qui-Gon hadn?t consulted him about the note the human handed him, but Obi-Wan was able to see what it had said. It was what his Master did that puzzled him.
    Again he followed a stranger without seeing who or what the other side thought.
    *I shouldn?t question him though. In the end he has always come through. But he did tell me to challenge him once in a while. * Pondered the boy. He thought best if he talked to him alone.
    Their rescuer still hadn?t remover his hood. He waited till Qui-Gon spoke.
    ?Thank you for you help, friend. I understand you know our names from the note you gave us. If it is alright, may I ask but one question??
    The cloaked man nodded.
    ?Who are you??
    At first, Obi-Wan believed the rescuer hadn?t heard his Master clearly, but as he opened his mouth to speak, the figure before them removed their hood.
    The thirteen-year old gapped at what he saw and heard.
    ?My name Eileen Sienna, and you are welcome. But I am afraid that my helping you has only begun.? Her voice was musical but at dismay as she paused. Clearing her throat she gestured to another doorway, which looked like it led to some other room. ?The news, I can tell, is coming to you a bit fast. Please come in and sit. You are welcome to ask anything of me. I would surely answer anything of your desire and do my best to explain.?
    From the corner of his eye, Obi-Wan saw Qui-Gon reply to her with a nod. ?That would be most graciou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.