main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The broken circle

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Tevase2, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Tevase2

Tevase2 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 12, 2011
    Yes i know very short, but it took me a while to write so i thought i would of had more

Obi-Wan could hear movements around him and murmured voices. He couldn?t remember what happened and he didn?t really care, his head hurt like a bantha had run him over.

?Do you know what happened to him? Obi-wan couldn?t make out who?s voice that was but it sounded familiar to him.

?It seems his mind just shut down, his mind is on a very UN healthy shape and needs rest. We don?t really know if this was done intentionally or unintentionally its hard to tell at this point, when he comes around we?re going to need to ask him some questions?

?So your saying that may very well be doing this on purpose?

?Its possible?

?Does master Jinn know?

?We?re in the middle of trying to contact him?

?Very well then?

There was movement on Obi-Wan?s left, someone touched his arm with something and then stuck a needle in, from Obi-Wan?s experience with the healers they were either were extracting blood or they were injecting him with something.

?We?re going to run some more test just to be safe?

?Ok, I?ll be back soon the council needs to speak with me?

Obi-Wan heard someone walk out of the room, the machines made an unsettling noise as the healer worked in silence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Toby walked down the hall; he didn?t like this situation that the Kenobi boy was in. He didn?t seem like a self-harmer, maybe he was maybe he wasn?t, but it didn?t make sense. The boy didn?t make sense, he seemed fine one day and on the verge of suicide the next. Something was eating the boy from the inside, and they needed to find out what

2. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Hope they find out whats going on with Obi-Wan soon. Good job on this one, interesting to write it from Obi's POV of near consciousness.

3. Tevase2

Mar 12, 2011
    Obi-Wan Kenobi was sitting in the healer?s ward with an extremely annoying mind healer asking him far too many questions.

?Have you been having any depressing thoughts lately?

?Is that a trick question??

The healer sighed, she had been sitting in here for about three hours and she wasn?t making any progress. Obi-Wan Kenobi just didn?t want to talk, she would ask a question and he would either answer with is that a trick question, maybe, no or he would just look at her with annoyance clear in his blue eyes.

?Padawan Kenobi this very serious, we need to know-? she was cut off by Obi-Wan.

?If I'm suicidal? Obi-Wan was giving her a hard look, he wasn?t pleased with what they were guessing, and he would bet that Qui-Gon wasn?t either.

?I?ll give you some time to rest, we?ll continue with some more questions later?

The healer exited the room and Obi-Wan let out a groan, force he hated healers.

??????????????..

Qui-Gon Jinn stood in front of the council, he was giving a briefing on his latest mission. Well he had given the briefing about five minutes ago but apparently there was something wrong with his padawan, A healer named Toby was listing the details.

?His mind is in distress, we don?t know what could of caused it? That?s when Qui-Gon spoke up.

?The broken circle? Every eye in the council chamber turned to Qui-Gon, it was a little unsettling. Toby frowned

?I?m sorry Master Jinn but I don?t understand?

?He?s been having bad dreams about an incident on a mission?

?If you don?t mind me asking Master Jinn, but what happened on this mission? Qui-Gon hesitated a moment, there was worry in his eyes. Mace Windu answered before he got the chance.

?Padawan Kenobi gave us a briefing but it was obvious he wasn?t telling us everything, we decided that it would be best not to rush him for answers?

?I thought he had put it behind him, i thought he would talk about it so I left it. If he wanted to tell me he would in time? Qui-Gon eyes was back to his that calm easy composure.

4. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Hmmm - so what Obi-Wan is hiding is coming to the surface in bad dreams and distress. He needs to open up about it to someone.

5. Tevase2

Mar 12, 2011
    Sorry my posting is so late, i plan to post monday afternoon (my time)

6. Tevase2

Mar 12, 2011
    Obi-Wan was sitting on a chair in his room looking out of the window watching the speeder zoom past. It had been a few hours since the healer had left and Obi-Wan was glad of it, he hated the healer?s ward, it was one of his least favorite places to be. Qui-Gon hadn?t been to see him yet and Ob-Wan couldn?t tell where his master was due to the fact that his master had his shields up and wouldn?t let him in. It was frustrating; he needed to know what was going.

The door into the room slid open and another healer stepped in, Obi-Wan recognized the force signature straight away.

?Hello Toby? Toby walked into the room and sat in a chair on the other side of the room.

?Hello Obi-Wan, how are you feeling??

Obi-Wan frowned, why would Toby ask such a question? Maybe he was just being polite? Or maybe they had sent him in here to see if he would tell Tony anything.

?I?m fine thank you, how are you? Toby didn?t seem satisfied with this answer but he didn?t push it

?I?m fine thank you? They sat there in silence looking at each other until Obi-Wan turned back to looking out the window.

?Obi-Wan is there anything you want to talk about?

Obi-Wan sighed, he seemed he would have to got through this again, he wished people would just leave him alone, he needed time to think.

?I?m going to tell you exactly what I told the last healer, nothing is wrong, I don?t want to talk to you about my ?feelings? there is nothing wrong, absolutely nothing? Obi-Wans face was a mask of no expression, he was giving Toby a heavy look.

?Look Obi-Wan, what ever happened on that mission we need to find out, we need to know every little detail, what ever happened is affecting you physically and mentally?

?THERE IS NOTHING WRONG? Obi-Wan was on his feet know, anger in his brilliant blue eyes.

?Obi-Wan? Toby?s voice was calm, as if he had expected this reaction

?NO, I?VE HAD ENOUGH, NOTHING HAPPENED ON THAT MISSION, IT WAS AS NORMAL AS ANY MISSION COULD BE, NOTHING HAPPENED, WHY CAN?T YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT? Obi-Wan was shouting at his fullest now, he was annoyed, angry, and scared, scared about what they would find out.

Tell me if its a bit too confusing, i still havent got the hang of tis yet, but i'm getting better :D hope you like this update

7. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Oh my, what did Xanatos do to Obi-Wan to make him so fearful to talk about it. [face_worried]

8. Tevase2

Mar 12, 2011
    Toby sighed; he had just spent most of 2 hours sitting there with a very tired and confused padawan shouting his lungs out at him. It had ended with Obi-Wan yelling at him to get out. To be honest he had been out of that room faster then you could say Mace windu?s purple socks. At the moment Toby was waiting for the healer to come and see him, he had just some back from a rather long council meeting and was now sitting in the waiting room. A healer walked into the room with smile on her face.

?Has he stopped shouting??

?Yes, he?s staring at the wall now, he still refuses to talk?

?Ok, we?ll have to get his Master to talk to him? The healer nodded before asking another healer to contact Master Jinn.

????????????????????????????

?Obi-Wan?

Obi-Wan ignored the voice altogether, he continued to stare blankly at the wall with no expression on his face. The fools would not leave him alone.

?Obi-Wan?

The voice tried again, this time he could hear a chair being pulled to the left slightly before the person sat down.

?Obi-Wan talk to me?

The voice sounded desperate, he could hear the person get up and walk closer to him, before Obi-Wan had a chance to react someone had pulled his chin up. Obi-Wan stared into the worried eyes of his master.

Sorry this one doesn't give much information does it, sorry for the late update i've been very busy, hope you like it

9. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Obi-Wan is not acting like himself. Did Xanatos do something in his head to make him act taht way? I hope Qui-Gon can help him. [face_worried]

10. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Great chapter as always. Sorry I haven't reviewed for a while. You're writing is still getting better too, so I hope you like that news. I'm eagerly looking forward to your next chapter.

11. Tevase2

Mar 12, 2011
    Toby sighed; he had just spent most of 2 hours sitting there with a very tired and confused padawan shouting his lungs out at him. It had ended with Obi-Wan yelling at him to get out. To be honest he had been out of that room faster then you could say Mace windu?s purple socks. At the moment Toby was waiting for the healer to come and see him, he had just some back from a rather long council meeting and was now sitting in the waiting room. A healer walked into the room with smile on her face.

?Has he stopped shouting??

?Yes, he?s staring at the wall now, he still refuses to talk?

?Ok, we?ll have to get his Master to talk to him? The healer nodded before asking another healer to contact Master Jinn.

????????????????????????????

?Obi-Wan?

Obi-Wan ignored the voice altogether, he continued to stare blankly at the wall with no expression on his face. The fools would not leave him alone.

?Obi-Wan?

The voice tried again, this time he could hear a chair being pulled to the left slightly before the person sat down.

?Obi-Wan talk to me?

The voice sounded desperate, he could hear the person get up and walk closer to him, before Obi-Wan had a chance to react someone had pulled his chin up. Obi-Wan stared into the worried eyes of his master.

?Obi-Wan tell me? Obi-wan pulled his face away.

?I can?t?

?Why not Padawan? Qui-Gon pressed further.

?I just can?t?

?Padawan, what did he do to you?

Obi-Wan started to panic, which was quickly replaced with confusion. Obi-Wan coxed his head to the side.

?Who did what to me Master?

sorry its so short, i couldn't write anymore because something was wrong with the writing document on my computer, sorry for the late post

12. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Great chapter. Like I said, you are getting better at this. Looking forward to the next one.

13. Tevase2

Mar 12, 2011
    ?Obi-Wan? Obi-Wan turned away, his eyes cast down.
    ?Do you remember that mission a few months back, the one where I ended up being sold into slavery??
    Qui-Gon nodded grimly, he remembered that even a little too clearly for his liking, the mess obi-wan was in when they got him back.
    ?They slave traders somehow knew I was a Jedi apprentice, they tortured me for hours sometimes days? Obi-Wan?s voice was shaking now; he had tears in his eyes.
    ?Obi-Wan, we can stop if you want?
    ?No, no it?s fine, I need to talk about it anyway? So Obi-Wan continued his story on what had happened.
    ?I don?t remember too much about what happened but I remember being brought to some sort of medical lab, I remember a man was saying something about hallucinations. They ran some tests on me and injected me with all sorts? drugs? Qui-Gon nodded for Obi-Wan too continue.
    ?That?s when I started seeing?????????????things, the broken circle, a pit of lava, it all mixed into one horrible nightmare, I remember pain spreading all throughout my body?
    Qui-Gon thought back to that state they had found obi-Wan in, he was bruised cut and broken, the healers had found multiple drugs still in his system but they also found a poison, it was known as fire. It felt as if your body was burning from the insides. It was known to be used on Jedi to get information.

SO SHORT I KNOW, dont stone me

14. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Oh, Poor Obi-Wan! No wonder he is so tormented. Something finally broke in him to tell Qui-Gon...Now that he's opening up about it, maybe he can get some help.

15. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Great chapter as always. I agree with obimom, hopefully Obi-Wan will finally open up and accept some help from Qui-Gon.

16. DarthCorsa

DarthCorsa Jedi Master star 1

May 7, 2010
    Finally I managed to find some time and read all the chapters. Interesting story and I'm wondering, what would happen with Obi-Wan. At least, he has told about that mission. Should we expect to see Xan soon?
    I'll also try to convince my friend, who likes such mysterious plots, into reading this.
    Good luck with this!:)

17. Shira_Adola

Shira_Adola Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2011
    Very good so far. I especially enjoy the relationships between Obi-Wan and his friends. I wish I had found this sooner:oops: PM's please?

18. AmbassadorKosh

AmbassadorKosh Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2011
    DarthCorsa, yes, yes, I've always been here.

Tevase2, Good.

19. Tevase2

Mar 12, 2011
    Thanks for the comments everyone, sorry for the late chapter but i've had a lot of school work to do [face_whistling]
    Thanks for all the Help Master XDD
    Obi-Wan?s voice grew quite, he was looking at the floor, trying not to meet his Masters eyes. He was ashamed that much was clear, but of what?

?Obi-Wan? The boy looked up, tears staining his face.

?I?m sorry Master? Qui-Gon pulled Obi-Wan into tight embrace.

?Sorry for what my Padawan?

Obi-Wans voice was muffled, Qui-Gon smiled slightly at this and pulled obi-wans chin up to look the boy in the eyes, Obi-wan spoke again.

?I let them into my mind, I couldn?t help it, I didn?t know what to do. I couldn?t think strait, and the presence, it felt so familiar, it?????.?

Obi-Wans voice trailed off, the boy was falling asleep in Qui-Gon?s arms. Qui-Gon laded Obi-Wan back on the bed and pulled the covers over an extremely skinny Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon straitened up, he now knew what was eating his Padawan and he was going to put a stop to it.
    ?????????????

?OBI-WAN?

Obi-Wan Kenobi turned around to see a flash of a figure before a very worried Bant tackled him to the floor. Before Obi-Wan got a chance to say good morning he was attached by a load of questions.

?Where have you been? Are you ok? What happened?

?Bant I?m fine, I was just I the healers for a bit, and could you please let me up the librarian is giving us a strange look? Bant gave Obi-Wan the famous ?Mace-Windu-Glare? before getting off of Obi-Wan and pulling him up in the process.

?So what happened??

?I was training too hard apparently? Bant gave obi-wan a look that said ?I-don?t-believe-you-but-I?ll-drop-it?.

?Ok then, have you seen Garen and Quinlan since you got back?

?No, Why?? A wicked grin appeared on Bant?s face

?Well it seems that someone dyed Quinlan?s hair pink? Obi-Wan and Bant burst out laughing.

?Who did it??

?That?s the thing, we don?t know. Quinlan seems to think it was Master windu?
    The two started another fit of giggles, receiving a death stare from the librarian in the process

20. Shira_Adola

Feb 15, 2011
    he now knew what was eating his padawan, and he was going to put a stop to it.
    *grins* oh how I love Qui-Gon[face_love]

That poor boy needs to quit thinking that everything is his fault!

21. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Wow. sudden change of pace...so does that mean Qui-Gon did something about it, or has Obi-Wan just recovered enough to return to regular classes while Qui-gon is doing somethign about it?

Liked Bant's concern, and she knows Obi-Wan, doesn't she?

22. Tevase2

Mar 12, 2011
    ?You can?t run from me little Jedi? Obi-Wan ran down another corridor, that voice was so familiar but so alien to him. Laughter echoed down the hall has Obi-Wan changed direction to avoid the noise.

?Why run Obi-Wan when you know that this is the end? A figure in black stood a few feet in front of obi-wan, he couldn?t move, he couldn?t look away as the figure got closer. More laughter echoed around the corridor as the man stood right in front of obi-wan.

?Such potential, shame it has to go to waste?
    ??????????????????..

Obi-Wan woke up with a groan, the dream was a bit clearer then last time. Obi-Wan stood up with a sigh and stretched. He was awake already he may as well get up. Obi-Wan pulled his boots on as he hopped towards the door, Obi-Wan ran straight into the wall in a failed attempt at trying to pull his boots on and walk at the same time.

?OUCH? Obi-Wan sat on the floor rubbing his head.

?Obi-Wan, its best if you put your boots on before you try to walk? Obi-Wan looked up to this his master leaning on the door frame, arms crossed.

?Yes, I?m sure you know all about that don?t you Master?

?Don?t be cheeky, its time you got up anyway?

Obi-Wan could of sworn there was a smile on the other mans face.

23. Shira_Adola

Feb 15, 2011
    Obi-Wan pulled his boots on as he hopped towards the door, Obi-Wan ran straight into the wall in a failed attempt at trying to pull his boots on and walk at the same time.

?OUCH? Obi-Wan sat on the floor rubbing his head.

?Obi-Wan, its best if you put your boots on before you try to walk? Obi-Wan looked up to this his master leaning on the door frame, arms crossed.

[face_laugh] That made me laugh so hard. It's good that his dreams are getting clearer. Maybe he'll remember something significant.

24. Tevase2

Mar 12, 2011
    Yeah, i seem to try and walk while pulling my shoes on at the same time alot. it always ends in the same result. yet i never learn [face_laugh]
    glad you like this update, i plan to write some more this weekend :D

25. DarthCorsa

DarthCorsa Jedi Master star 1

May 7, 2010
    Nice update.