main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The broken circle

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Tevase2, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Wow... that was nice Obi-Wan. ( Start Yoda voice) The common sense is not with you young Kenobi.(end Yoda voice) In all seriousness though, aside from the dream at the start a least it seems like things are going back to normal. Looking forward to the next update.

2. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Glad to see an update. Maybe the dream will get clear enough he'll be able to tell Qui-Gon about them.

3. Tevase2

Tevase2 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 12, 2011
    Obi-Wan dragged his body back from a hard day of training. He was tired, hungry and covered head to foot in mud.

?Master, I?m home? Obi-wan stood by the door not daring to enter incase he got mud all over the apartment. Qui-Gon pocked his head through the door into the kitchen.

?Padawan, don?t you dare take another step? That only made Obi-Wan smile more.

?But why my dear Master? Obi-Wan took a step forward and left a muddy foot print on the carpet. Qui-Gon gave his Padawan a glare worthy of Mace Windu.

?Obi-Wan i'm being serious, if you take another step you?ll end up in a coma? Obi-Wan stood completely still.

?Tell you what Master, I?ll go and jump in the lake? Obi-Wan was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

?You go do that Padawan? Obi-Wan bounced out the door and started walking down the hallway.

?May I ask why you?re covered in mud? Obi-Wan turned around to see and rather smug looking Toby, who surprisingly enough was also covered in mud.

?I slipped over, why are you covered in mud? Obi-Wan had his arms crossed and his eyebrow raised.

?Master Yoda hit me in the shins and I fell over?

funnily enough this is extremely like a conversation i just had with my mum, and yes i do live on a property with a lake. Sorry its so short, but i thought i would quickly write something before the power goes out (if it does).

4. Shira_Adola

Shira_Adola Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2011
    *sniggers* My mother would kill me if I did that. Where the heck was he that he slipped in the mud?

5. Tevase2

Mar 12, 2011
    ?Why?d he hit you in the shins??
    ?To be honest I don?t know, I was telling him something and next thing I know I have a pain shooting up my leg and I?m sitting on my butt in the mud?
    ?Where you in the Gardens? Obi-Wan had a huge grin on his face.
    ?Yes?
    ?Even I know you don?t annoy Master Yoda when he?s talking to you in the gardens? Toby held his hands up in mock surrender.
    ?Well as you can see I?m not the brightest lightsaber am I? Obi-Wan looked at Toby with a mixture of pity and horror.
    ?Don?t ever say that in front of one of the master; actually don?t ever say it again?
    ?You?re just jealous? Toby poked Obi-Wan in the stomach.
    ?Me! The great Obi-Wan Kenobi jealous of you, IMPOSSIBLE?
    ?Well someone?s a bit modest aren?t they??
    ?You?re such a child?
    ?Says you? Obi-Wan stopped to glare at Toby, who was standing with his arms crossed a few meters away from him. He looked extremely unprofessional covered head to foot in mud.
    ?May I ask why you two are covered in mud? Both Toby ad Obi-Wan froze at the sound of that voice, everyone dreaded to be caught by that voice.
    ?Hello Master Windu, we were just on our way to the gardens? Toby tried to distract Master Windu and failed miserably in the process. Then again, no one could really distract the Jedi Master.
    ?That still does not answer my question?
    ?I fell over while training Master Windu? Mace Windu turned his unnerving gaze on Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan involuntarily shivered, that man made you feel like nothing was sacred, like you had to answer everything he asked.

Just a filler chapter, Master Windu scares me, he's just scary.

6. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Oh boy, Obi-Wan's in trouble... Mace can be terrifying if he wants to can't he? Looking forward to the next chapter.

7. Shira_Adola

Feb 15, 2011
    *sniggers* oh they are so in for it [face_devil]

8. XANl

XANl Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2006
    I've been reading, so I thought that I would ask..
    Is there something wrong with Toby?
    Toby seems so unJedi. More an irritant than a help.
    I'm wondering what Xantos has done this time.

9. Tevase2

Mar 12, 2011
    XANI: yeah, Toby's very unjedi like, i based him of my younger brother, his hearts in the right place but he doesn't really do much to help the situation.

10. Tevase2

Mar 12, 2011
    Master Windu gave the two mud covered Jedi one last annoyed look before stalking off down the hall way to scare the living daylights out of some poor unsuspecting padawan.
    ?Well I better go Obi-Wan; I have a meeting to attend?
    ?Yeah ok, see you later toby?
    Toby walked down the hall, still covered head to foot in mud. Obi-Wan walked in the opposite direction, his master should be out of the apartment by now and the mud was dry so he would create too much of a mess. Obi-Wan turned the last corner on his way to his shared apartment with his Master, Obi-Wan stopped in his tracks when he sensed an unfamiliar force signature in the apartment, or more likely two unfamiliar signatures and his Masters.

This is a very small bit i know but my exams are this week and im freaking out. I'll try to update again this weekend when i won't be studying. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EXAMS TO END. So sorry again that is so short

11. DarthCorsa

DarthCorsa Jedi Master star 1

May 7, 2010
    Nice to see an update.:)

12. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    It may be short, but an update shows people you are still continuing the story. That being said, I'm sorry I haven't been on lately, since the school blocked Force.net...

13. Shira_Adola

Feb 15, 2011
    Updates make me happy ^^

14. Tevase2

Mar 12, 2011
    Qui-Gon Jinn sat with a cup of tea in his hand, and a rather scruffy looking man sitting across from him. The man?s wild dark brown hair was falling in his face as he let out a loud and booming laugh.
    ?It?s been awhile since I saw Qui-Gon, how?s that apprentice of yours coming along? Qui-Gon took a sip of his tea as he answered.
    ?You can ask him you?re self when he comes in? The door hissed open and the sound of a bad dropping to the floor echoed.
    ?Master i'm home? Obi-Wan trudged into the room.
    ?Padawan, this is Wasser der Eimer? Wasser gave Obi-Wan a huge smile.
    ?I don?t believe we?ve met before, It?s nice to meet you? Wasser extended his hand to Obi-Wan; obi-wan took it with a smile.
    ?It?s nice to meet you too Master Eimer?

I'm so sorry, my internet had been down for ages and the microsoft word has been playing up. again i am so sorry
    :_|

15. DarthCorsa

DarthCorsa Jedi Master star 1

May 7, 2010
    Oh, an update! Nice job here.

16. Tevase2

Mar 12, 2011
    Obi-Wan sat on the couch not really listening to what the two master where talking about, he sat there reading over his essay for history. Obi-Wan looked up briefly to find both Masters eyes on him.
    ?What? Obi-Wan asked with an annoyed tone, briefly forgetting who he was talking too.
    ?Oh nothing? Master Das Eimer sat smirking over his cup at the young apprentice. Obi-Wan looked back down at his essay as he gave the two Masters an annoyed glare.
    ?We were just thinking padawan that maybe-" Qui-Gon?s voice sounded extremely serious but his eyes gave him away, Obi-Wan looked up at them again.
    ?Maybe we shouldn?t tell him? Master Das Eimer was rubbing his chin thoughtfully.
    ?Tell me what? They had Obi-Wan?s full attention now.
    ?It does not concern you Padawan? Qui-Gon and Wasser were enjoying this too much. Obi-Wan looked at them suspiciously, he didn?t like this.
    ?May I go Master; I said I would meet Bant in the library?

17. Shira_Adola

Feb 15, 2011
    Lol poor Obi-Wan. Just tell him already. I need to go back and reread this whole thing

18. AmbassadorKosh

AmbassadorKosh Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2011
    Good updates! Well done, Tevase =D= Can't wait for more.

19. Tevase2

Mar 12, 2011
    Obi-Wan nearly sprinted out the door when Qui-Gon said he could go; his master always brought home weird people. He hadn?t got to meet bant for another two hours but it wasn?t really lying because he did have to meet bant but not at this very moment. Obi-Wan let out a sigh and sat on a bench with his head in his hands, gripping his red hair in frustration. He?d been having bad dreams again, it was completely different to the others, and it may even be possible that it didn?t even relate to the others. Of course that was just a thin bit of hope nagging at the back of his brain, everything was shown for reason, were his dreams a warning of what was about to come or where they just a nightmare thought up by his imagination and dead enemies. Another sigh, Obi-Wan seemed to be doing a lot of that lately. What did these dream mean, it just didn?t add up. Xanatos was dead, there was no possibility that he survived, but then again Xanatos always had a back door. Dreams were dreams nothing more nothing less.
    ?Obi-Wan, I was just on my way to the library? Bant sat down on the bench next to obi-wan.
    ?Is it that time already, I escaped from my Master and his friend 2 hours before I was meant to meet you? Bant raised an eye brow.
    ?What?s your master?s friend?s name?
    ?Wasser der Eimer? Bant opened her mouth to say something but Obi-Wan comlink went off. Obi-Wan gave her an apologetic look before answering.
    Beep?..
    //Padawan Kenobi here//
    //Obi-Wan, we?ve been assigned a mission. We?ll be leaving in an hour//
    //Ok Master, I?ll be back soon//
    Beeb??..
    ?Sorry Bant? Bant gave obi-wan a smile
    ?It?s ok; we?ll catch up when you get back, besides you?ve been cooped up in the temple too long?
    ?Ok, same place as usual? Obi-Wan gave Bant a tight hug.
    ?Obi-Wan, don?t get into any trouble, keep safe?
    ?I will, I?ll see you when I get back ok? Bant headed back down the corridor and obi-wan headed back to his Masters.

20. Shira_Adola

Feb 15, 2011
    New Post!!! I knew you could do it!

Poor Obi-Wan. They better find out what those dreams are about and soon. He seems so unhappy. I wonder what Qui-Gon and his 'odd' friend were talking about[face_thinking]

21. Tevase2

Mar 12, 2011

22. Tevase2

Mar 12, 2011
    Apparently now i'm a Jedi knight, last i check i was still a Padawan. Then again, i haven't been on in what, two years. unfortunatly me spelling and grammer still havent improved from then. but what can you do.

The air was thick and humid. Obi-Wan trudged through the plant life. He’s lost his Master two days ago, he couldn’t see him, he couldn’t hear him and the most worrying of the three, he couldn’t sense him.
    “This mission is a complete disaster” Obi-Wan shouted out to the wilderness surrounding him.
    He jumped in surprise as a winged creature flew out of a tree to his left. Obi-Wan continued to trudge in the general direction he thought he was meant to be going.

"If I were a Jedi Master, where would I be" No one answered him.

Why was it that when walking through the jungle everything seemed to look the same, Obi-Wan could have sworn he was the tree an hour ago. He rubbed his temples in annoyance, he didn't like this planet. It felt too similar, as if he's been here before.

Reyalen likes this.