The Brook

Discussion in 'Quad Cities - Old Board' started by Neckless06, Oct 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neckless06 Jedi Knight

the brook will soon see my triumphant return in approx a month and a half. long live the brook!!
  2. Count_Looku Jedi Knight

star 1
    Lock down! go to full lock down!!!
  3. Neckless06 Jedi Knight

attention in the area, attention in the area there are 37 days until my return from the fires of hell that is this place and i once again walk a free man among my fellow council members. oh and the unity globe stands strong . thank you that is all.
  4. JediWarrior Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    //hides from wrath of cuddly widdle neckless
  5. QCJediTim Jedi Knight

star 1
    Neck it's good to have you back since I know have two grops of freinds based in the brook. By the way Neck, your brother rocks.
  6. Neckless06 Jedi Knight

attention this is not a drill imperial troops will be invading the perimeter in 36 days 1 hour and 38 minutes. i repeat this is not a drill.
  7. Neckless06 Jedi Knight

hey only 27 days till im home agian. all of you that saw me off that night i escpect to be at the airport talk to steve he has details or email me
  8. Neckless06 Jedi Knight

hey just a reminder for those of you who know when my bday that cards are greatly aprreciated and sorry i cant tell you on this because my security has been comprimised steve ask my mom if you dont know
  9. Neckless06 Jedi Knight

10. Neckless06 Jedi Knight

Hey its my birthday im 19 i cant do anything new. and oh a reminder 5 days till im home
  11. DoctorD52 Jedi Knight

star 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.