main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Abq The Brothers Grimm - Free Passes

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Gecko_Fett, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Hey Gang!

I have 2 sets of passes for the Brothers Grimm for this evening (7pm) at the Century Rio. Each pass is good for 2 people. These are are brought to you by our very lovely Cyndi! PM if you are interested!

2. EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    aw man, i wanna see that. but we have to get the kiddo to bed on time...

3. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Me too, but same here....

Did anyone see that "40 year old virgin" movie that RE had passes to a few days ago?
    It is pretty funny!

4. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    Haven't seen that, and haven't been getting any movie reviews since Ashley is on vacation... We would like to go too, but Jer has to work as usual.......

5. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    My mom saw 40 year old virgin and said it was really good. She said it was one of those movies that could have easily been crap, but it was cuter than she thought. I guess Steve Carrell is a riot in the movie. He was great on the Daily Show.

6. Desiree

Desiree Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2005
    I didn't expect it to be that good but it was actually pretty funny...very inapporpriate for kids so leave the kiddies with a babysitter.

7. Desiree

Desiree Jedi Youngling

Jun 20, 2005
    Just a reminder: You can usually pick up the real passes at 5pm so you're sure to get in. :)

8. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    man, i wish i could make that but I don't get off of work until 6 and then heading to the dollar theater for a 7 showing of ROTS... but I am going tomorrow afternoon anyways with a friend of mine

9. FlirtationOfficer

FlirtationOfficer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 6, 2005
    Dang I have to work!:oops:

10. Shaak_Vi

Shaak_Vi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2005
    Hey Jess! [face_peace] Hope you're feeling better. Are you going? Maybe we'll see you there?!?!

11. jedijason330

jedijason330 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    I wish I could do this, but I can't. I'll probably see this movie some other time. The trailer for it looked pretty good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.