Abq The Brothers Grimm - Free Passes

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Gecko_Fett, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey Gang!

I have 2 sets of passes for the Brothers Grimm for this evening (7pm) at the Century Rio. Each pass is good for 2 people. These are are brought to you by our very lovely Cyndi! PM if you are interested!
  2. EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan

star 4
    aw man, i wanna see that. but we have to get the kiddo to bed on time...
  3. TK166 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Me too, but same here....

Did anyone see that "40 year old virgin" movie that RE had passes to a few days ago?
    It is pretty funny!
  4. Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Haven't seen that, and haven't been getting any movie reviews since Ashley is on vacation... We would like to go too, but Jer has to work as usual.......
  5. karenec1 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    My mom saw 40 year old virgin and said it was really good. She said it was one of those movies that could have easily been crap, but it was cuter than she thought. I guess Steve Carrell is a riot in the movie. He was great on the Daily Show.
  6. Desiree Jedi Youngling

I didn't expect it to be that good but it was actually pretty funny...very inapporpriate for kids so leave the kiddies with a babysitter.
  7. Desiree Jedi Youngling

Just a reminder: You can usually pick up the real passes at 5pm so you're sure to get in. :)
  8. ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan

star 4
    man, i wish i could make that but I don't get off of work until 6 and then heading to the dollar theater for a 7 showing of ROTS... but I am going tomorrow afternoon anyways with a friend of mine
  9. FlirtationOfficer Jedi Youngling

star 3
  10. Shaak_Vi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey Jess! [face_peace] Hope you're feeling better. Are you going? Maybe we'll see you there?!?!
  11. jedijason330 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I wish I could do this, but I can't. I'll probably see this movie some other time. The trailer for it looked pretty good.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.