The Buffy Thread

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by SySnootles, Oct 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LauedGiind Jedi Knight

star 2
    I am absolutely livid over this!!!!
  2. Schph_Gochi Jedi Master

star 4
    I am with you on that....
    the last episode airs tonight....
    a couple of us over at CF have been discussing the last couple of Angel shows.....

one of our "discussion group" thinks that a main character will get dusted tonight.....

the previews from last week didn't show much...

and the only thing that I have seen was a photo in the local tv guide that just shows Angel looking at the ring on his hand....you all know which ring that is...

3. SySnootles Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ah yes... I understand of which you speak.

I'm afraid I have been privy to some spoilers, so I do know a little bit of what's coming.

I really wish there was at least one more season, if for no other reason than to give this series a long, proper send off. Alas, TPTB saw it as unnecessary. Jerks.
  4. Schph_Gochi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well.....good episode....lousy conclusion to the series...in my opinion....

I guess I was looking for the happy ending...you know...the happy endings that really never come in real life....is it too much to ask to let someone have a happy ending?

REALLY didn't see the part of Loren killing Lindsey coming.....

kinda assumed all along that Wesley would be the one to die....and Gunn didn't look like he was doing too well either....

I feel empty....

the only thing that resembled any kind of conclusion was the Angel and Connor relationship....Connor remembers....and Angel sends him off with a good line...

So....what's next....if anything....
  5. LauedGiind Jedi Knight

star 2
    I was wanting Angel to receive his full redemption. I felt let down that I was never going to see that.
  6. solo414 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry, but I have to disagree with you both. The conclusion was awesome, despite Wesley dying. :(

There is no true redemption for Angel. He was a mass murderer and a horrible being; hard to redeem yourself after that, as good a "man" as he turned out to be.

The series ended as it should have: with them fighting (and with Spike alive :) ). Loren killing Lindsey was a shock, to say the least. All in all I'd say it's in my top 10 episodes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.