JCC The Cable, huluplus, netflix discussion thread.

Discussion in 'Community' started by beezel26, Jan 26, 2014.

1. KissMeImARebel Force Ghost

star 4
    I've never tried Netflix, but I have Huluplus. It's okay but honestly I don't watch it very much. When i first got it, it was mainly because it had a lot of old Japanese movies that I wanted to watch, but since making my way through most of those, it doesn't seem like Hulu adds new ones very often. I have enjoyed watching some shows though. It's only 9 bucks a month so for now I'm content to keep it, but in the long term I might drop it. The ads are really annoying. Especially because it will be the same four or five again and again.
  2. BriDog Jedi Youngling

My Comcast bill just rose to $191/month. Tomorrow I'm downgrading to Comcast Internet Plus, which includes basic and HBO for $66/month. Also, we will be subscribing to Netflix $9/month, HuluPlus $8/month, MLB.TV $25/month, and NFL Audio Pass $30/year, and buying a Roku 3. Including $25/month for landline I will be cutting costs from $191 per month to $110 per month and being able to watch every baseball game I want and listen to every football game that isn't televised.
  3. Diggy Force Ghost

star 5
    Did you register just to share the news?

And can I borrow some cash?
    anakinfansince1983, heels1785 and EHT like this.
  4. epic Ex Mod / RSA

star 7
    Bridog let me know if you want to sign up to the JCC Jedi Master package for $20 per month. you get colours, a big fat star and an introductory foot rub by Diggy. PM ME
    DarthIntegral and Boba_Fett_2001 like this.
  5. Diggy Force Ghost

star 5