Calgary The Calgary Flames Thread!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by SHAAK_GG, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHAAK_GG Jedi Master

star 4
    Who is ready for the Flames to kick butt this year?

*Raises hand*

Same as last year, we can use this thread for discussing the Calgary Flames throughout the season. Their first game is Oct.5 vs the Edmonton Oilers, at Edmonton! It will be a doosey!

I am still going to be cheering for the Avs 1st though, Flames 2nd. I do think the Flames will do much better than the Avs this year.
  2. Ark-Daragon Jedi Knight

star 1
    how about those sens eh' they rule never let me down... they always choked in the play offs im telling you thats the real team you should be rooting for ... they need all the support they can get trust me
  3. SHAAK_GG Jedi Master

star 4
  4. ShatirLavan Jedi Knight

star 3
    This is my third year in Calgary and I still haven't been to a flames game. If anyone wants to go to one with me, gimme a shout.
  5. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    First you have to get tickets. Now thats the hard part. The only tickets really available are sport check zone which are way up there.
  6. Ark-Daragon Jedi Knight

star 1
    [image=http://www.abdcards.com/souvenirs/flags/mfottalt.jpg]
    GO SENS GO!!!
  7. Apailana Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! How 'bout those Ducks? Lookin' mighty fine!

Can't wait for November tenth! [face_devil] I'll get ahold of the players, ask them to go easy on ya'll. :p
  8. the_stormhawk Jedi Padawan

i think what all of you guys meen to say is go Pittsburgh Penquins or to a lesser extent Oilers
  9. Vadersmistress66 Jedi Knight

star 2
    A SW fan after my own heart...those are my two teams! Oilers are going to be missing Pronger this year though...Did you hear a CDN bought the Penguins? I was thrilled.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.