main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga *The Capture* Padme/Vader Romance (A/U) **New Chapter 9/7**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -LadyVader-, Mar 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    Yes, My fingers alright... just NEVER wash a burn in hot water... oh my goodness it hurts..

Excellent! Another post soon! :D

Edit: Page 6! Congratulations! :)

2. Turkey

Turkey Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2002
    I'm sorry about... whatever you got on.. whatever part of your body. (I didn't really page attention) So Miss Bellyup? Well well... HURRY! Gosh! I'm dying. No joke. And I am quite sad, you didn't even say hi to me. Humph.

3. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Up!! :)

I hope your finger feels better, Christine! :)

4. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    ::Goes rappelling for thread; then climbs back up to top, dragging thread with.::
    UP! 8-}

5. -LadyVader-

-LadyVader- Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2002
    Oh, Turkey, Miss Bellyup doesn't have it yet. Sorry...did I say she did? Oh well, I'm sending it to her tonight! I'm finished! Yay...okay...lets start on SBN....*giggle*

-LadyVader

6. Diabla

Diabla Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2002
    *walks in*

Hmm.... seems you're worse then me when it comes to updating a story :D ;)

Up!

7. Seraph-Skywalker

Seraph-Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2002
    Yes, LV.. get started on SBN!! And I'm glad the next post will be up soon.

8. Turkey

Apr 23, 2002
    ::dies of happiness::
    So it will be updated soon then? YAY!!!!!!

9. -LadyVader-

Dec 30, 2002
    Sorry Dia! But, I can't post till it gets back to me. I'm sure Bellyup is trying her best. Thanks for waiting guys...BTW, I have news. Jedi Mastre Kris is no longer writing A Candle in the Darkness, due to lack of inspiration. But, don't worry...she has plans for two more stories! As for CITD, I will be taking up where she left off...so the story will in fact keep going. Just a little change of authors. ^.^

-LV

10. -LadyVader-

Dec 30, 2002
    Here's C.9-A...a shorty...I WILL get part B up this weekend, as long as Miss Bellyup is free, of course.

I would like to thank Bellyup for beta-ing, all of my cheerleaders for cheering me...y'all know who y'all are, and of course everybody who waited patiently!

Here we go...

Lady Vader
    The Capture
    Chapter 9-A

Thousands were waiting anxiously on the visitors? platform for their loved ones to disembark Executor. They waited a good while for the crew to finally be dismissed. Eventually it came, and the shipyards were flooded with people meeting up with husbands, fathers, sons, and friends.

Far from the common people, was the upper class area. The officers chatted lightly with each other, probably relieved that their time to rest had finally come. Their wives stood quiet and upright in their elaborate day dresses; their graceful faces remained calm, matching their attitudes.

Off to the corner, Padmé stood next to a large, stout guard. She watched the scene playing before her with sharp, analytical attention. To most rebels, the Imperial way of life seemed outright absurd, but Padmé saw it quite differently.

She continued to watch the upper class citizens for the remainder of her wait. Eventually, Vader?s secretary came and got her. The short, thin man was motioning for her to follow him.

?Ma?am, please come with me.? He took her to a luxurious coach on the adjacent landing platform. Padmé?s quick eyes took notice of the crest on the coach?s automatic passenger door.

?How odd,? she thought, ?Isn?t the Imperial symbol normally used??

As soon as she and the secretary were seated, she had already pushed the thought to the back of her mind. Padmé looked out of the window excitedly as the giant, chrome buildings passed by. They flew high above the city?s traffic, in what the secretary said was the ?elite traffic zone?.

The flight was rather short since the traffic was significantly lighter in the elite zone. Far off into the distance was a large, yet strangely shaped building. As the coach got closer, she could tell that it was pyramid-shaped.

?What kind of building is shaped like a pyramid?? She wondered. Then it hit her; only one building on Corascant was shaped like a pyramid and that building just so happened to be the Imperial Palace.

?The Imperial Palace!? She turned pale and rigid at the thought, and the secretary asked her if she was all right.

?All right?all right? No!? Her mind screamed. She was now trembling, terrified of the fate that was awaiting her. The buildings seemed to be going by faster and the palace loomed in the distance. ?Oh no?.? she thought.

(To Be Continued?.)

AN: Normally I don't do this, but I feel that I need to explain why the Imperial Palace is shaped like a pyramid. No one can really tell you the exact description of the palace on Coruscant, heck we're not even sure that it exists (Unless, it was mentioned somewhere in the EU). We do know that the Emperor has a skyhook. But, I'm pretty sure that isn't 'the' palace. In the Star Wars Mythmaking book, there is an article in the very back. On that page, there is an amazing illustration of a concept Imperial Palace. It was shaped like a pyramid; so therefore, mine is shaped like a pyramid. Neat, huh?

11. Seraph-Skywalker

Dec 5, 2002
    Hmm.. how suspenseful! ;) I want to know what happens next!

12. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Wow, what a suspenseful post! :)

I can't wait to see what happens next! :)

13. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    Ditto to what those two said :p

Poor Padme... I wonder what her fate is!

Great Post! :D

14. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    *runs in with a stereo, sets it down, presses a button - the Imperial March comes on*

:D Great post........ though I need more! ;)

-Dia

15. JediSenoj451

JediSenoj451 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2001
    Mmmmmmm.... post...need...more.... ;)

My insane number of edits: Just playing around with sig. colors. [face_blush]

~*Senoj*~

16. Turkey

Apr 23, 2002
    *smirk* You know... i would love to tell you what a wonderful post this is! But I can't because there WASN'T ENOUGH! I waited this long for such a short little thing?!?!?! I did like it! BUT SO SHORT! COME ON! *eats* I'm hungry. I'll see you soon. Hehehe *evil glance at sandwhich* You are going down howard! *eats happily, howard screams*

17. -LadyVader-

Dec 30, 2002
    Okay, guys...listen up. I know I said that I was going to update this weekend...*runs from flying veggies* AHHHH! Wait...Just hear me out, okay? I still have a week of school left...and LOTS of exams. Soo...I have to wait because of them. I'm sorry. Anyways, Turkey you must love to eat, huh?

-LV

18. Seraph-Skywalker

Dec 5, 2002
    Well, as long as you update a lot after this week ;) I still have a little bit less than a month to go... [face_plain]

19. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    I not only finished with school today, but I finished with high school all together! I am now done with high school! So now I will have more time to write, read and review!

Awsome chapter LV! I can't wait for MORE!

20. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    Congrats Enigma! :D

UP!

21. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Ditto to what Christine said :p

22. Turkey

Apr 23, 2002
    Well Vaderett- I suppose I understand! EXAMS! Yuck! That is something I am willing to wait for eh? And yes of course I love to eat! ... except turkey. That is just disgusting. Who does that. Some kind of cannibal... *shudders*

23. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Thank you Darthina_Christine and Diabla! :)

A big UP for this! :D

24. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    No problem J_e! :)

UP! :D

25. -LadyVader-

Dec 30, 2002
    Okay fellow warzys...*jumps around waiting for everyone to listen to her*...

After weeks of studying, a week of evil exams, and an exciting weekend at Adventure Con 2003...I'M BACK! I have also came out with a new V/P shipper, Of Silks, Spices, and Chestnut Eyes. It's one of those 3 AM stories...and when I woke up the next day and found it on my harddrive...I just couldn't dump it! So, I developed it further...I hope y'all like it!

The next thing on my list is...The Capture's next chapter! After that, It's my newly adopted story, Candle in the Darkness! SBN will come sometime afterwards...I'm still developing the plot on it soo...you know.

Well...Thanks for reading!

-LV of Course!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.