Amph The catch-all Coen Brothers quot-a-thon.

Discussion in 'Community' started by Adam of Nuchtern, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost

star 4
    You're not wrong, Walter, you're just an ***hole.
  2. EmpireForever Chosen One

star 8
    One does a mitzvah and this is the thanks one gets?
  3. Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost

star 4
    He's draining his sebaceous cyst!
  4. Kyle Katarn Chosen One

star 6
    So, I'm tendin' bar there at Ecklund and Swedlin's last Tuesday, and this little guy's drinkin' and he says, "So where can a guy find some action? I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake." And I says, "What kinda action?" and he says, "Woman action, what do I look like?" And I says, "Well, what do I look like? I don't arrange that kinda thing," and he says, "But I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake," and I says, "Well, this ain't that kinda place."
    Mortimer Snerd likes this.
  5. Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost

star 4
  6. Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll show you the life of the mind!
  7. AAAAAH Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    "so why don't you make like a tree, and get outta here!!!!!!!"
  8. -G-O-A-T- Force Ghost

star 3
    Well ain't this place a geographical oddity!
  9. Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't want Fop. I'm a Dapper Dan man.
  10. DarthRelaxus Chosen One

star 5
    Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women.
  11. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
  12. Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost

star 4
    "Bill Roberts?"

"No, not that motherscratcher, Bill Parker!"
  13. Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece

star 8
    Pete, the personal rancor reflected in that remark I don't intend to dignify with comment. But I would like to address your general attitude of hopeless negativism. Consider the lilies of the goddamn field.
  14. Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost

star 4
    This country's hard on people, you can't stop what's coming, it ain't all waiting on you. That's vanity.
  15. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
    I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.
  16. Darth_Invidious Chosen One

star 5
    I think...you're confused about who you're supposed to be quoting here, unless of course you're just ****** around. :p
  17. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
    Coen (former)Brothers right? The one had the sex change operation and became a sister.
  18. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    The Wachowski's, smart ass.
  19. Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost

star 4
    I used to think you were a swell guy. Well, to be honest, I thought you were an imbecile. But then I figured out you WERE a swell guy... A little slow, maybe, but a swell guy. Well, maybe you're not so slow, But you're not so swell either. And it looks like you're an imbecile after all!"

20. DarthRelaxus Chosen One

star 5
    Son, you got a panty on your head.
  21. Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost

star 4
    You punch in at 8:30 every morning, except you punch in at 7:30 following a business holiday, unless it's a Monday, then you punch in at 8 o'clock. Punch in late and they dock you. Incoming articles get a voucher, outgoing articles provide a voucher. Move any article without a voucher and they dock you. Letter size a green voucher, oversize a yellow voucher, parcel size a maroon voucher. Wrong color voucher and they dock you! 6787049A/6. That is your employee number. It will not be repeated! Without your employee number you cannot get your paycheck. Inter-office mail is code 37, intra-office mail 37-3, outside mail is 3-37. Code it wrong and they dock you! This has been your orientation. Is there anything you do not understand, is there anything you understand only partially? If you have not been fully oriented, you must file a complaint with personnel. File a faulty complaint and they dock you!
    Darth_Invidious likes this.
  22. Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost

star 4
    Shake a leg, Junior! Thank god your mammy died givin' birth...If she'd a seen ya she'd a died of shame.
  23. Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost

star 4
    Lots of respectable people have been hit by trains.
  24. Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost

star 4
    Young Beauford there's the sly one...already knows his ABC's! Watch this...Hit the deck, boy!
  25. Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece

star 8
    There's more to life than a little money, you know. Don'tcha know that? And here ya are, and it's a beautiful day. Well. I just don't understand it.