main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Catina

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by ChDetPiavra, Oct 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChDetPiavra

ChDetPiavra Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2001
    Greetings everyone.

I am happy to announce that the Fandomenace will have a fantastic attraction at the January 2002 convention: our own cantina!

Join us for a drink or two. We will be having smoking drinks, board games, star fighter training simulations, music, and a special Star Wars version of The Weakest Link, not to mention the formidable crew of the Pride's Revenge.

It will be a viscious hive of scum and villany. You must be cautious.

We look forward to seeing each and every one of you.

Yours in the Force.
    Ch'Det Piavra
    President
    The Fandomenace

2. KierynFelaris

KierynFelaris Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2001
    Greetings all,
    Your Quartermaster, and occasional Bartender Supreme is looking forward to the Cantina we will be opening at the January Vulkon in Ft Lauderdale. Rest assured that I will be taking some lessons from my associate Partyman to get prepared for this event

Kieryn Felaris
    Quartermaster
    Pride's Revenge

3. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    I promise that I will wear pants!

4. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Hi all, Beenca Spunpatch here. As ship's steward and assistant to the Quartermaster I will be on duty as well to see to the fun and enjoyment of guests and crew alike. I hope we will be meeting members of the Hothlanta Rebels. I will make sure I assign one of my droids to guard Axton's pants so they don't get away. Maybe if we load them with heavy duty sprinkles they won't get too far.

5. Zanatos_Soldat

Zanatos_Soldat Jedi Master star 1

Aug 5, 2001
    I better make sure that my Senator is wearing pants under his robe... ?[face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.