main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The cause was so predictable (DJ spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Knight1192, Feb 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Through out Dark Journey, Teniel(spelling please) Djo's health seemed to be slipping little by little until she finally died. And when she did, it was revealed that she had been poisoned. Now some may say that the poisoning had happened that day. But yet, the rate her health was falling off just struck me as her haveing been poisoned. I mean, think about it. This may very well be more to do with TV murder mysteries, but there supposedly are some poisons that work over time. In SW, we've certainly seen one such poison in the Han Solo Trilogy. Ta'a Chume wanted her out of the way, but at the same time she wanted there to be a more obvious reason for why she had died. So she ends up manipulating things so that the Queen Mother is slowly poisoned, causing her health to fall little by little. It looks like health problems, and the loss of the baby could be blamed for he health problems. But it's more the effects of taking poison over a long period of time.

2. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    She could have been getting th poison for a very long time. The poison may have killed the baby too.

3. Corran

Corran Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Sounds like you realy want that to have happend cause there are nothing in the storry that give you a hint about it

She couldnt face the pain she felt and lost her unborn child and she hated the queen rolle so she faded away No poison cause there was no need for it before it was time to get her out of the way

4. JediStryker

JediStryker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 5, 2000
    Makes perfect sense; there's no reason why it couldn't be true.

5. Knight1192

Feb 5, 2000
    Oh really? I have to disagree with you. Ta'a Chume never liked her. And she has been shown numerous times to be very devious, to want her out of the way. Plus she blamed her for opening Dathomir to refugees. The rate at which she so quickly deteriorated after DJ opened was too questionable. Health may deteriorate quickly, but not that quickly.

6. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Yes Ta'a Chume is very devious. She was just waiting for the right moment the right person to replace her to give the fatal dose. I just hope she doesn't try to get Tenel Ka. But it is Ta a Chume I'm talking about. Wouldn't put it past her.

7. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    Yea. If she killed her too soon one of the Aunts or Cousins would move in and take the throne.

8. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    Corran! Haven't seen you for a while! :)

Anyway... while there was question about a cousin making a bid for the throne, there is no doubt in my mind it was the former Queen Mother, Ta'a Chume. :mad:

~*~Bria

9. Lord_Riven

Lord_Riven Jedi Master star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    It could have been, it would have been classic Ta'a Chume behaviour to slowly bleed off the Queen Mother until a suitable replacement was found. It would have been pretty easy too she only had to increase the dosage to kill Teneniel.

10. Lianna

Lianna Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    I believe that Ta'chume poisoned Tenniel Djo. Her grief over her child and the Hapan fleet as well has her hated roll as the Queen Mother only added to the pain. It also made her lose her will to live which probably made it that much easier for Ta'chume and it worked as a good cover for her murderous activites.

11. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Any government controlled completly by women is doomed to faliure, its a proven fact that women poses to much emotion, in politics thats gonna hurt you.

12. jedi_sonic

jedi_sonic Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2002
    If thats the case, Im glad Im a guy

13. Face Loran

Face Loran Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 1999
    "its a proven fact that women poses to much emotion."

Uh oh! :eek:

//Puts on helmet.

14. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    I'd not be supprised if Ta'a Chume had her manipulative hand Teniel Djo's death.

15. Knight1192

Feb 5, 2000
    Ever heard of the Corn King chissdude. A sacrificial figured head during the days of Ancient Greece, used to insure a successful harvest. The society that ended up developing the Corn King was matriarchal. A society ruled by women, a society that lasted a good bit. Do be careful when saying that a society ruled by women is doomed to failure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.