main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Cave: A "Battle Monster" genre RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SephyCloneNo15, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Dawn

She was sitting on Dai's back, looking ahead of her quietly, her cloak now on her shoulders. It all had been so weird...

She had called Dai as soon as she that boy had caught her off guard, but by the time her Pet had arrived, the boy was gone. It had been freaky. Dai had suggested that it was all a dream, but somehow, Dawn had a hard time believing it, as she wasn't one to sleep-walk!

She heard chattering around her, but since she didn't know anyone, she just kept quiet, staring down at her Pet´s snowy fur.

Tag: Any

2. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Evan

After walking a short ways Evan noticed he was getting farther behing the others. With his legs being so much shorter than the older kids he couldnt keep up without having to jog or run. Rion noticed this and gave him a kind of smile.

"climb on my back, we will go faster that way." he said.

Evan climbed onto the back of the creature and they sped up so that they were walking with the others. He saw Lev, he seemed like the leader, up in front and pointed at him.

"Rion, lets go talk with him while we are going."

As they came up beside Lev and Draco he started to talk quickly.

"Hi Lev, Draco. So how far do you think we will have to go? Ive never been this far away from Twait. So, what can you do Draco? Do you think we will have to fight other people and monsters?"

TAG: SephyCloneNo15, anyone

3. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Alissa

Alissa's horse clopped along the silent banks of the Vidarle River. It was extremely cold outside, and Alissa could feel it through every bone in her body. She held Snipe close to her person, the octopi staying under her coat to keep warm. The being was aquatic, yes, but in warm to cool water. Ice cold weather was not too good for the creature. As the duo approached the fort, Alissa was more than aware she looked ridiculous, a huge bulge coming out of her front as if she was pregnant.

"Hello," the guard called down to her, "We're not expecting anyone other than the Emperor's reinforcements. Is that you? I trust he sent you with a letter."

The teen looked up from under the darkness of her hood. Good guards, ask first, but don't be too welcoming...

The girl of 17 pulled back her hood, letting her long brown hair spill out into the wind. Now that would probably be a surprise to the guy...

"Hey there!" she shouted. "I am the Emperor's Agent here. I come bearing a letter of his commission. Let me pass into your fort friend."

TAG: Sephyclone

4. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Lev & Draco

"Hi Lev, Draco. So how far do you think we will have to go? Ive never been this far away from Twait. So, what can you do Draco? Do you think we will have to fight other people and monsters?"

Lev shrugged helplessly at Evan's question. He would've bet none of them had ever been this far from Twait. He looked at his map again. Azraín was only a few inches on the map from Twait, but that could mean days of travel.

Draco, on the other hand, was more than willing and able to answer the questions before him. He spat a quick fireball, bared his teeth, and flashed his claws. "That." He then considered the second question. "It'd be too easy if we just walked up to these Anchors and called it a day. There'll be some kind of fight. That's for sure."

Tag: Nethrin

IC: Fort Sturghden Sentry, Imperial Colonel[/b]

Seeing his Imperial Majesty's seal on the paper she was holding up, the guard ordered the gate opened.

Once the Emperor's agent was into the fort, a colonel in the Imperial Army was at her service almost immediately. He hesitated a moment when he noticed the smooth features of a young girl, but upon reading his emperor's letter, the colonel knew there was something special about this girl that would warrant the emperor sending her.

The Colonel snapped his fingers, signaling a Private to come and get her horse and lead it into the stables.

He showed her to a nice room, reserved for visitors on high Imperial duty. He figured this qualified. "Freshen up if you wish. You should be able to get a hot bath if you wish. This room has its own furnace. When you're ready, meet us in the Mess Hall," he pointed out the window towards the building on the other side of the fort's courtyard. With the influx of Durhesk soldiers, the regular Briefing room would not be large enough. "We will discuss the retaking of Durhesk there."

[b]Tag: Imp[/b]

[color=firebrick]GM's ooc: Well, so far half the players have responded to my call. With two days before the deadline, I encourage any other players to creep out of the woodwork if you wish to save [u]The Cave[/u]. If need be, I would be willing to extend the call until 1/15 at the latest, if you, the players, so desire. Yay or nay?[/color]

5. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    GM's final ooc...or is it?: Well, seeing as how I got 0 votes either way on the possibility of an extension, I think I'm gonna have to close this thread. Be on the lookout for other SephyClone Productions in your local RPF. Next on my agenda is probably Star Trek: Strange New Universe, after that, who knows? I'm not quite ready for this idea to die, so sometime in the future, you may just see The Cave v. 2.0: Now with 100% more GM preparedness.

This is your GM, signing off.

Mods: Lock please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.