main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Cave (preTPM, young Obi-Wan)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by imzadi, Nov 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_dawn2dusk

jedi_dawn2dusk Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2000
    very sweet story! I love it!
    PS please don't worry imzadi the story is perfect just the way it is, its just when something is so great one wants it to last forever.

2. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    Aw, shucks!

Imzadi

P.S Does anyone have a preference as to which story I start next? I actually don't mind.

3. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Awwww, it's over already? *sigh* I don't care which story you start next imzadi, just start a new one soon!

4. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Such a sweet story Imzadi.... short and very sweet. I can't wait for your next story to start, what ever you write I am sure will be well worth the time to read.

Thanks for sharing this lovely little story of a cute (but very scared) little Obi with us!

5. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    How could I have missed this story until today?! It was sooooo goooooood! No, make that wwooonnndderrrfuuullll!!! I looovvveee little Obi stories! He's so cute and sweet! And having Qui take him as a padawan so early is a wonderful idea! I love the relationship they have in this story! So sweet! I got all excited when I heard you were planning a lil' Obi series, you made my day!! So please start posting it sooooOOOON!! You're a wonderful author, I love your other story too!!
    Anyway, I've rambled enough, so I'll go now! :)
    I'll be keeping my eye out for more of your series, I just hope I don't miss it again until it's over! Aaahhh!

6. imzadi

Sep 19, 2000
    Thanks! Be careful my head might swell! I'm actually working on "Tears of the Sleepless" at the moment. I haven't written enough to start posting yet though. It's not part of this series, but I hope you will all read it any way!

Imzadi

7. qoataza

qoataza Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 2000
    Hey hi there!

8. imzadi

Sep 19, 2000
    Hi to anyone who reads this down the line. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it. If you are interested, I've posted another in the series called "Shining Light #2 Freedom from Fear" here:

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=1419790

Thanks again!

Imzadi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.