main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Celebrity Apprentice: The Season Premiere

Discussion in 'Archive: The Amphitheatre' started by TiniTinyTony , Nov 16, 2004.

1. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Why is it every black woman each season goes crazy?

2. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    It's tradition.

A toss-up between Brian and Kristen in the loathsomeness stakes.

3. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    These people are horrible.
    The guy who was fired was a complete idiot. Claiming to never give up, after surrendering and using vulgar language at a buisness meeting are all just evidence that he lacks reason.
    In my opinion none of them are any good and none should be hired.

-Seldon

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Wow, the "nicer people" thing from last week went out the window this week- sheesh.

Two of the women have to go- the one always acting disgusted who usually wears white (the one who got peed on in the first episode by that dog), she's just so damn snotty. The other is the "budget girl" who just would not shut up.

I'm glad that abrasive guy got fired though. At this rate, the horrible people will get weeded out and the others will geta chance to shine.

At this point though, I think the guy who was PM last week has the right attitude and is the frontrunner so far for winning.

5. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Yeah, Pugsley got punted. Never heard so many expletives outside an Al Pacino and/or Robert DeNiro mob movie.

6. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    And now they've announced there'll be a Martha Stewart version coming in the future.

Which hopefully will crash and burn, preventing any further attempts to overkill the concept.

I mean- c'mon- you choose Martha Stewart to follow up Trump?

7. James_Sunderland

James_Sunderland Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2005
    Yeah. Why would you work for someone who's been in jail?

8. Latorski

Latorski Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    So is this season the final one for Trump? I do feel its run its course and is becoming stale.

9. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Actually, I think they are already casting for Trump #4.

10. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    ...wow, did they do a terrible job.

And, as a film student, I've seen bad student films- they were nothing compared those commercials...

11. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Those commericals were horrible, completely terrible. This season is so filled with morons, I'm suprised some of them made it this far.

-Seldon

12. Latorski

Dec 14, 2002
    Every person fired has been the losing PM.

That actress was something. I didn't know anonymous New York actresses could afford to be divas.

That blond guy on "Street Smarts" is hilarious. I like how he gets angry whenever called out in the board room.

13. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Yeah I was gonna point that out- he's always dead silent until called upon and he suddenly goes into a really pissd off rant- it's hilarious, and I think Trump was smirking at that as well.

As for the actress- one of the rules with dealing with actors is ya always gotta stroke their egos.

BTW, now that i think about it, i deleted my tivo'd recording before they got to the cab footage- what did she say in the cab?

14. Latorski

Dec 14, 2002
    She basically said Trump made a mistake and that she was unfairly blamed for the loss. She didn't take accept responsibility for losing. She couldn't shut up. It wasn't very dignified or respectable.

15. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    I hate how she had here snooty little nose pointed up in the camera in the cab. I couldn't tell you what she said because I turned the volume down because it didn't matter. She was a *****. I'm glad she's gone because she remind me of Marie from Season 2. Remember, the control freak that cried when you called her a control freak. *****! Haha. No job for you.

16. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    That blond guy on "Street Smarts" is hilarious. I like how he gets angry whenever called out in the board room.

That guy is hysterical. The second they mention his name he has a hissy fit. I laugh every time. I like how Trump implied that he was gay....it made it even more funny.

-Seldon

17. Jedi_Master_Gollum

Jedi_Master_Gollum Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2002
    Man, I wanted everyone to get fired after seeing those commercials. Both were terrible, and it was like transition mania...I mean, they taught me back in TENTH GRADE that weird transitions make things look totally unprofessional. Plus the "runners" didn't look at all as if they were actually running. And I have no IDEA what the other team was thinking with the blatant innuendoes...they should've known nobody would run that commercial.
    I miss Danny--for once they found an interesting character who didn't flip out all the time.

18. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Refreshing, for once, to have the results of the challenge be close, instead of one (or both) teams crashing and burning.

19. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Michael was a truly clueless tool.

20. Jedi_Master_Gollum

Jul 16, 2002
    He seemed to have some issues, definitely.

21. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    I think Erin is going to win it.

-Seldon

22. Jedi_Master_Gollum

Jul 16, 2002
    Oh, I hope not. I like her sarcasm, but I find her annoying.

23. Iwakura

Iwakura Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    erin and bren are my favorites. i was very glad micheal got fired. i wish magna would stop losing though. [face_plain]

24. Latorski

Dec 14, 2002
    Audrey seems like a thorn in everyone's side. It also looks like she'll have a meltdown next week. She'll be fired soon.

It was nice to see the college grads win this task although I thought both teams did a good jo with the murals.

Tara seemed like she did a solid job. She didn't embarass herself like some of the other PMs this season. It seemed as if she had total control of everything and, thus, nobody to blame in the board room. Maybe she should have delegated more responsibility.

Street smarts is only up 1 person now; it would be even if Verna hadn't quit.

25. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Sooo glad John's still in- was worried for a moment that the whiny little thing would cry her way into getting him ousted. It'd have been a sham for him to go- he's got the most common sense of them all it seems.