main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Celebrity Apprentice: The Season Premiere

Discussion in 'Archive: The Amphitheatre' started by TiniTinyTony , Nov 16, 2004.

1. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Anybody seen this?

http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/sith_apprentice

For Star Wars/Apprentice fans.

2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Well, I'm glad Randal won, though his reccomendation not to hire Rebecca also was an uncommon moment of meaness from him, I felt.

3. Jole

Jole Jedi Master star 3

Dec 12, 1998
    I agree that was unexpected. Trump will let Randal have his moment of glory, but I expect to hear sooner or later that Rebecca will get a job in the Trump organization.

4. Iwakura

Iwakura Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    i finally saw the finale tonight (c/o tivo). i really liked both rebecca and randal. i wanted rebecca to win a bit more, though. it was, unfortunately, spoiled for me that randal won a few days ago, but trump offering to hire rebecca was quite a surprise. so it, of course, ticked me off that randal was too selfish to share the spotlight. it's not as though he'd be getting paid less or not get the job he wanted had he let rebecca get hired too. randal's a disappointment now and i had no problems w/ him all season long.

5. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Yeah, I had really liked him up until that point. No skin off his nose if she gets a job as well, what was biting him?

6. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    What was really weird was I would have expected Rebecca to maybe have done that (ever since they showed her on the boat with her boyfriend and how she seemed ashamed he was there, she rubbed me slightly the wrong way), not Randall.

7. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    So when does the next one start?

8. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    10-11PM
    NBC, TV-PG-L

The Celebrity Apprentice

"With all of her fabulously synthetic body parts, Joan Rivers might just have a future as a Terminator. Are you listening, James Cameron?"

9. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Another new episode tonight at 9:00 pm for those who are interested, if any.

10. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Another episode tonight.

11. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    NBC, TV-PG-L
    8 pm. to 11 pm

Season Finale
    The Celebrity Apprentice

"Tonight's loser could do pretty much anything and still be less sore-losery than Melissa Rivers."

12. Nevermind

Nevermind Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 14, 2001
  13. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    The Celebrity Apprentice

Episode: Child's Play (NEW)

The celebrities must write a children's book based on one of their teammates and perform it for 4- and 5-year-olds; Holly Robinson Peete helps choose the winner.

* NEW

9:00 - 11:00 PM NBC

14. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    The Celebrity Apprentice
    Episode: Hero Worship
    PREMIERE
    NEW
    S12, E01

The teams each create a sandwich and sell it at a local deli; the men start out down one player, due to an accident.

CC
    TV-PG (L)

9:00 - 11:00 PM NBC

This is such a lunatic concept...the original show was for ambitious types to learn techniques from Trump...I don't get why it needs to be 'Celebrity'...