The Census & Games Gaming Thread V. 2.0 - *new game* Two Truths and a Lie - in progress

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by EmpireForever, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus

star 6
  2. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    I'm looking forward to this.
  3. KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I sent mine last night, but I didn't know we were supposed to say so XD
  4. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Not a problem :) You don't have to, you just can if you choose to :)

Original quote:

"What of the Rebellion? If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical reading of this station, it is possible, however unlikely, they might find a weakness and exploit it."

Here are the four choices, Gunny (SWF444 didn't send one in):

What of the pie? If the Rebels have run a complete ugly reading of this cereal, it is possible, however unlikely, they might find a weakness and fight it.

What of the telescope? If the Rebels have watched a complete ostentatious reading of this ewok, it is possible, however unlikely, they might find a weakness and convulse it.

What of the peanuts? If the Rebels have shivered a complete cold reading of this daisy, it is possible, however unlikely, they might find a weakness and mow it.

What of the turnip? If the Rebels have exploded a complete phantasmic reading of this yacht, it is possible, however unlikely, they might find a weakness and elucidate it.

You have 24 hours to pick your favorite.
  5. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    What of the telescope? If the Rebels have watched a complete ostentatious reading of this ewok, it is possible, however unlikely, they might find a weakness and convulse it.

6. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    1. Gunny
    2. Female_Revan
    3. path-seeker: 1
    4. StarWarsFreak444
    5. Nadia
    6. The_Loyal_Imperial

Next quote:

Verb
    Noun
    Adjective
    Noun
    Repeat first noun
    noun
  7. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Since today is a weekend (though yesterday wasn't) I'll extend the deadline a few more hours, but stuff needs to be in by 8 p.m. boardtime.
  8. The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus

star 6
  9. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
  10. KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hurry up and post 'em, Nat!

I can't wait forever to judge 'em!
  11. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    [face_laugh] Here they are now:

Any attack made by the Rebels against this station would be a useless gesture, no matter what technical data they have obtained. This station is now the ultimate power in the universe. I suggest we use it.

Any run made by the Rebels against this house would be a useless gesture, no matter what ugly pig they have obtained. This house is now the ultimate horse in the universe. I suggest we use it.

Any sing made by the Rebels against this muffin would be a useless gesture, no matter what long syrup they have obtained. This muffin is now the ultimate paintbrush in the universe. I suggest we use it.

Any punch made by the Rebels against this steamroller would be a useless gesture, no matter what shiny pepperoni pizza they have obtained. This steamroller is now the ultimate game in the universe. I suggest we use it.

Any inflate made by the Rebels against this balloon would be a useless gesture, no matter what objectionable aircraft they have obtained. This balloon is now the ultimate octopus in the universe. I suggest we use it.

Any speeding made by the Rebels against this speeder would be a useless gesture, no matter what steadfast rider they have obtained. This speeder is now the ultimate tanl in the universe. I suggest we use it.
  12. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
  13. KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Any sing made by the Rebels against this muffin would be a useless gesture, no matter what long syrup they have obtained. This muffin is now the ultimate paintbrush in the universe. I suggest we use it.

I. choose. this.
  14. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Congrats, Nadia!

1. Gunny
    2. Female_Revan
    4. StarWarsFreak444
    5. Nadia: 1
    6. The_Loyal_Imperial

You have 24 hours to send in the following:

Noun (plural)
    Noun
    Verb
    Verb
    Noun (plural)

path-seeker is our next judge.
  15. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9

Our scout ships have reached Dantooine. They found the remains of a Rebel base, but they estimate that it has been deserted for some time. They are now conducting an extensive search of the surrounding systems.

Path-seeker, here are your choices. you have 24 hours.

Our scout muffins have reached Dantooine. They found the remains of a Rebel hamster, but they estimate that it has been killed for some time. They are now conducting an extensive fight of the surrounding spoons.

Our scout chips have reached Dantooine. They found the remains of a Rebel pin, but they estimate that it has been groan for some time. They are now conducting an extensive pick of the surrounding bats.

Our scout ponies have reached Dantooine. They found the remains of a Rebel grass, but they estimate that it has been cleaned for some time. They are now conducting an extensive dirty of the surrounding folders.
  16. path-seeker Jedi Master

star 4
    Our scout muffins have reached Dantooine. They found the remains of a Rebel hamster, but they estimate that it has been killed for some time. They are now conducting an extensive fight of the surrounding spoons.

This game is amusing. [face_laugh]
  17. KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  18. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    It's amuesing me too :D

1. Gunny
    2. Female_Revan: 1
    4. StarWarsFreak444
    6. The_Loyal_Imperial

Okay, next quote:

Verb (ends in ?ing?)
    Pick a word
    Noun
    Noun
    noun

SWF444 is judging next.
  19. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9

I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now *I* am the master.

Okay, SWF444, you have 24 hours to judge:

I've been eating for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, random. The pie is now complete. When I left you, I was but the rooster; now *I* am the teeth.

I've been feelinging for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, gnosticism. The messenger is now complete. When I left you, I was but the vibroblade; now *I* am the power generator.

I've been biking for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, pseudonym. The sofa is now complete. When I left you, I was but the taco; now *I* am the stingray.

I've been jumping for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, rain. The toothbrush is now complete. When I left you, I was but the sidewalk; now *I* am the mittens.

20. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
  21. Lexi Host of Quick-Games

Game Host
    star 4
    [face_laugh]

Those quotes made me laugh out loud. Seriously.
  22. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    SWF444's turn is up; guest judge asap.
  23. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Guest judge Sith-Lord-Gunray chose the second one.

1. Gunny
    2. Female_Revan: 1
    3. path-seeker: 2
    4. StarWarsFreak444
    6. The_Loyal_Imperial

SEnd in 24:

Noun
    Noun
    Noun
    Verb
    Verb (ing)