main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The change of destiny. (He, will take his rightful place at Palpatine's side...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SuXII, Jun 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuXII

SuXII Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2002
    STARWARS:THE CHANGE OF DESTINY
    For nearly two decades', Odem sai Kallic, watched and admired the work of the dark ruler, Palpatine. From a safe distance and through many Disguises', he witnessed the power of the black force which is the darkside.

Sai Kallic could feel the force, but could not use it. His frustration and anger slowly grew into a permanate hate for the one who wielded the dark power effortlessly. Lord Vader.

In a vision, all was revealed to Kallic. The powers he felt within him could only be unleashed through the spirit of a dead warrior long destroyed at the hands of a Jedi student named, Obiwan.

With this power, and a new device that will enable the impossible task of time-bending, Kallic will seek out and attempt to destroy Vader and his son. And take his place at the Emperor's side....

The Dandiot7 exploded out of hyperspace into a complete hault before slowly drifting foward. Kallic gazed with intensity at the oncoming asteroids but did not touch the ships consol. His deep blue skin began to pale as the largest of the six rocks bared down on the small frieghter. "Thats it!" he shouted, swiftly regaining the controls and easily manuvering the ship to safety. Shollus, who was now breathing again looked at his master in relief. "Sir, if i may ask. What have we found?" Kallic turned to his small co-pilot with a half grin starting to crack across his blue face. "Naboo, my little friend. That large chunk of rock is where we need to go. I have forseen it. Vader, as well as his son will die at my hands." Shollus turned an eyebrow up and asked as kindly as he could. "Sir, isnt Vader already dead?" Moving the ship closer to the humongous floating rock, Kallic put a pale hand on Shollus shoulder. "I have the technology to take us where i will change the fate of all, friend."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.