main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC The Charlotte Separatists Chat Thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RidingMyCarousel, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    Let me know if you ever want to get together to play...

2. saltydog6423

saltydog6423 Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2008
    ForceCast tonight at 8:00 if you dont listen you should it is awsom they record live shows every wednsday at 8pm. You will need a stickam account to log into the chat.

3. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Hey Brandon it was so good to meet you this weekend. Thanks for sitting in on the "not Cheralyn Lambeth panel" where we didn't dispel myths but did hypothesize that Chewie might be Big Foot (if in fact Big Foot isn't really one of the Birrer twins from the Rocky Mountain Fan Force), why George should make ep. 7,8,9 and NASCAR. Cher was quite amused when I told her. [face_laugh][face_mischief]

4. saltydog6423

Oct 8, 2008
    Yea that was verry funny, I had a great time last weekend. Im re-watching all of the star wars movies from EP 1 to EP 6 and now i can include the clone wars movie, I try to do that every month or two.

5. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    One of the guys in this area made a very interesting suggestion of watching the films in this order:

ep4
    ep5
    ep1
    ep2
    ep3
    ep6

I've never done it but I want to now.

TK-2970 and I are planning to have a summer viewing party and cookout up at my Mom's house in Mooresville sometime this summer.

6. saltydog6423

Oct 8, 2008
    Any reason for watching them in that order or just something different?

7. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    The guy who suggested it said it was a different perspective on watching the life of Anakin Skywalker.

8. starrenite

starrenite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2005
    Thanks!! Yeah, it's weird being three hours away. I try to come visit every other weekend so I'll have to keep an eye out for events going on.

That would be awesome too! <3

I'm super excited. Thanks, James!! Still singing, I hope? Oh, I added you on Facebook!

Oh yeah, and we found out our newbie is a little girl. [face_love]

9. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    If anyone is looking for something to do this weekend come on down to Tega Cay, SC in the morning for their 4th of July parade! [face_flag]

10. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002

Yeah, I still sing and write songs. Don't really play in front of anyone or do shows anymore. I'm kind of burnt out on the whole "civilization" crap.

Hope... I went for about 45 minutes to ConCarolinas but didn't see anyone. A friend and I went there to just scope it out before we had to go to work. It actually looked busy and packed this year which was kinda cool. If I'm still living in the area next year I'll definitely make a point to stop in.

In other news... who's going to see Moon?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIexG8179K8

11. Vong_Killer

Vong_Killer Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 22, 2001
    hai folks.

12. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Hello and welcome to the boards!

So Luis and I spent a week at Hilton Head. Here is a picture of us rockin' our CFF shirts while we were out for a harbour tour:

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/SithJada/beach%202009/2009_07310043.jpg]

13. saltydog6423

Oct 8, 2008
    Hey everyone just thought i'd check in again just to let you know im not dead :) I have been without internet for a few weeks. So whats new with the CFF?

14. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I've been traveling too much. :p

Glad to know you're not dead! I was beginning to wonder where you'd gotten to.

15. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    Question neighbors... Has anyone found the comic packs with the Vong figure(s) in the Charlotte area? I did find the new large and small tanks at Walmart in Salisbury (Picked up the tank - awesome!)

16. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I haven't really looked for them cause money is an objection. :( But when I do go to Wallie World I'll look for ya. ;)

17. saltydog6423

Oct 8, 2008
    I looked at wal-mart today and all they had were ewoks...............I hate ewoks[face_frustrated]

18. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    You're not cooking them right! [face_devil]

19. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Bumping this one...

[face_laugh] at the Ewoks.

I was hoping my 4-year-old would want to be a Clonetrooper or Vader for Halloween. He chose a skeleton costume instead.

20. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    My friend made scale version Biker Scout armor for his 3 year old and they even have a little speeder bike for him. It is adorable.

21. Mayhem

Mayhem Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Still alive here. Been hectic though. Just got promoted. They finally gave me the North Lake location....just in time for the hectic holiday mall traffic lol.

22. starrenite

starrenite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2005
    I'm coming back home to Charlotte. <3

23. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Moving back? Or just visiting?

24. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    Awesome! We'll all have to get together for dinner one night.

25. Subzero1461

Subzero1461 Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2009
    ok new here. just wanted to stop and say hello.
    I attend A&T. I do enjoy my star wars.
    Anyother questions just ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.