main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

THE CHASE>>>>>

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by kitarusapien, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    The door hissed and parted...I peered quickly inside, and noted a long passage with a room at the end......and lots of techs, too.

2. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Realizing that no one had been aware of the door opening, I slid inside and took shelter in one of the passageway's alcoves.

3. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Moving quietly from alcove to alcove, I made fast for the room, but as I neared I saw that the techs were LoBots!

4. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    With bland efficiency, they bustled about at the controls of this station, and again, seemed oblivious to my being there.

5. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    "This is ridiculously easy."

I moved among the techs, and headed for another hatch across the room. Bad move.....

6. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    The auto laser cannon perched within an alcove opened up on me....fortunate for me, my reflexes and armour deflected the first volley.

7. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    I spun about, threw one of the lobots to the deck to get a clear angle, and severed the laser with a throw of my Katana.

8. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    The downed lobot looked hollowly at me, gathered itself up, and returned to it's console.

9. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    I was grateful the room seemed to be sealed & without sensors, lest I would have an army of Gammoreans to greet me.

10. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    I pressed myself hard against the bulkhead & opened the next hatch......outside was yet another long, open walkway to another larger complex.

11. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    As I moved quickly along, a distant shot hissed by, disintegrating part of the walkway!

12. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Add to that the sudden onslaught of emergency claxons, and I knew the stealth portion of my mission was up.

13. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Racing now along the bridge, I deflected incoming shots with my blade, & drew my own blaster pistol.

14. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Behind me I could make out angry calls, so without hesitation, I spun about and cleaved the walkway in two, advanced another ten metres and repeated the effort.......the bridge sectional fell to the deck below.

15. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    By this time, the guards behind me, & the snipers afront had me bracketed.....I holstered my weapons, somersaulted over the side, and began to scale the underside of the bridge.

16. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Just when I thought I might have a chance, another auto laser in the rock wall below me got a lock & opened fire.

17. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Knowing the laser cannon would soon get me, I returned to the upper part of the catwalk, redrew my blade and pistol....and ran like a smuggler from a Star Destroyer.

18. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Briefly, my speed held off their fire, but soon I was once again bracketed. I used the Force to slow time for a moment, and used Force-speed to finish the run across the bridgeway.

19. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    In an eerie manner, laser bolts shrouded me as I ran, and I could make out the blurred forms of the snipers as they lost me from their sights.

20. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Concentrating intently, I opened fire on each sniper......they both went down just before I managed to make it to the next structure.

21. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    The time lapse and speed returned to normal, and I threw myself headlong for the hatch, forcing it open with my blade.

22. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Shards of molten metal pelted me as the hatch blew open to reveal two battle droids inside!

23. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    By now I was on pure adrenaline and Force....I leapt from wall to ceiling to wall like some crazed bug to avoid the massive barrage of the battle droids.

24. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Two flips, a roll, and the first droid's legs felt the light of my blade.....but on the deck I was out of manuevering position.

25. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Shielding myself with my blade and armour, I regained my footing, & advanced on the second droid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.