THE CHASE>>>>>

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by kitarusapien, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    Just as I reached the droid, I heard metallic clanking sounds bounding behind me......I back-flipped over the sound, and let them bounce past.
  2. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    My eye caught the flashing images of several thermal dets, and I prepared myself for their blasts.
  3. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    Stopping at the feet of the droid, the beepings became a continuous tone, and the blasts rocked the corridor!
  4. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    I was thrown against the hatch's inner walling, and my light-armour winked out from the impact.
  5. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    Shaking off the daze, I knew the source of the dets was close by...I wheeled away from the wall, and opened fire wildly into the air beyond.
  6. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    Some kind of winged alien screamed out, and fell toward the ground. I waited not, and ran back past the downed droid into an adjacent corridor.
  7. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    While I knew my main mission was to gather intel, it was becoming increasingly clear that I would not have much more of a chance to do so.
  8. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    In any event, I would have to conjure up a way to slow this obviuos invasion fleet....no matter their target.....such covert activity was certainly not in the best interest of the Republic!
  9. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    Now, it seemed at every turn, enemy forces were swarming the area......at an intersection of several passageways, I sent dets flying down each, and bashed in an overhead vent cover.
  10. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    When the dets went off, I force-leapt into the shaft, and stealthily made my way, trying to discern which path would lead me to safety.
  11. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    I made good time, but after a bit, I could make out the grunts and gruff growls of more guards......it seemed they were becoming aware of my hidden presence.
  12. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    Knowing they would soon discover me, I chose the option of combat. I carved a gash in the vent's flooring, & dropped among them.
  13. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    The motley guards were taken completely by surprise, and I cut down three before they knew what had happened.
  14. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    Two more guards spun about with shocked looks in thier faces, firing blasters everywhere except the place were I stood......they fell easily to my thrown blade.
  15. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    One last guard poked weakly at me with his vibro-axe.....I cleaved the head from the weapon and smiled menacingly. He departed the pattern with the swiftness of an A-Wing!
  16. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    The area I had dropped into seemed to be clear now, and as I looked about, I realized it was a droid control room.
  17. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    Outside one of the viewports, I saw more guards coming quickly along a walkway, and I heard more voices in the nearby passages. "Not much time."
  18. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    One of the droids was pulling another sled of dets afront of the rushing guards, and with a volley from my blaster, the sled, the droid, the guards & the walkway all disappeared in a fiery ball.
  19. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    I found the controls for the room's door, and managed to seal it right before more guards arrived. Frantically, I looked over the controls as blaster bolts began to take their toll on the door.
  20. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    I realized that I would need to somehow seal the entrance to this place, at least temporarily....but the controls only seemed to harness the worker droids.
  21. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    But......some of the workers carried those det-sleds..........and if they could be maneuvered to the main opening "along that one walkway...at that specific point......"
  22. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    I feverishly worked the controls to identify what droids were handled by what control....and began to alternately return fire through the now perforated blast-door.
  23. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    Tired of the constant disruptions, I took my last sachel of dets, and telekinetically forced it through one of the gaping holes in the mangled door.......I heard screams as the guards ran for cover.
  24. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    The door nearly buckled as the sachel cut loose, but I knew such a blast would have at least stunned the guards, so I persisted at the controls......that's when I found a much better weapon than the det-sleds.......
  25. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

VIP
    star 6
    One of the droids was actually driving a hover-tank along the hanger floor, heading for one of the transports......I managed to figure out which control worked it, and had it swing about to directly under my viewport.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.