main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Chewbacca and Han Solo Fan Club

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 11, 2005.

1. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    I finished my story!!! It had to rewrite it after my brother erased it, so it might not be that great. But first, I think we're forgeting something...

[image=http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/__darkside__/Misc%20images/HanSolo15-1.jpg]

For you prj1 :) Now onto my story.

Great day Han And Chewie

Han Solo and his trusted Co-pilot Chewbacca were loyal members of the New Republic. Chewbacca has gone on many life-saving missions including the shut-down of the Maw installation. Han is a General, and a dang good one at that. He now goes on fewer missions due to his attention craving two-year-old twins.

That day on Coruscant was unbearably boring. Nothing to do. No Imperials to that needed to learn their place, no cleanup needing to be done, and no Corellian Ale in the Solo apartment. This meant only one thing?a day out with the kids?

With a Call to Lando, they were off. Chewbacca had presented the idea of the zoo, but Jacen would insist on riding the animals and the trip would end shortly after. Han had decided on going to a junkyard to salvage some parts and build a virtual hover hockey machine. Jacen and Jaina tossed that idea out the window.

?Fine!? said Han, slightly frustrated. ?What do you want to do today?? The twins stuck there heads together to decide the best way to spend the day with dad, uncle Chewie, and Uncle Lando.

?Amusment park!? Yelled Jaina.

?Yep, yep, yep! Amusment park be fun!? Jacen screamed after his sister. It was settled, they were going to the Amusement park.

Half an hour later, in the ticket line at the Coruscant Amusement Park?

?Listen Lady, just take the coupon, and let us in for half price!? Han Solo was infuriated that the young lady at the Ticket both wouldn?t take his stupid coupon. ?Do you know what the date is?!?! Come on! I want to see a manager!?

?For the last time Mr. Solo, that coupon expired yesterday. Your going to have to pay full price. Don?t make me call security.? The young lady?s hand hovered over the little red button on the counter.

?Han, buddy, why don?t you let me handle this?? Lando asked as he pulled Han away from the counter and stepped forward. Chewbacca growled to Han for a moment.

?Got that right Chewie.? Han replied to his hairy friend.

?What he say daddy?? Asked Jaina. She hadn?t mastered the basic language yet, let alone Wookiee.

?Ya, daddy. What he sayed daddy? Daddy!? Jacen chimed in, desperate for attention.

Han chuckled a little at his kids, though he was still pissed at the counter lady. ?Uncle Chewie said that Uncle Lando?s going to get slapped if he doesn?t watch himself.? Han left out the part that he and Chewie had made a ten credit bet on it.

?Hell-oh beautiful. How are you today? If you take the coupon, I?ll let you?? SLAP! Well, Han owed Chewbacca ten credits now. Poor Lando.

Ten minutes later, security was summoned, they saw that Han and Chewbacca were respected members of the New Republic, and convinced Han that he was going to be held until his wife picked him up unless he either left or paid full price. Han was full and ready to walk away, but Chewbacca threatened to pull his arms off if he upset Jacen and Jaina. So Lando, Han and Chewbacca (who happened to be carrying both Jacen and Jaina on his back) went to have a good time.

The rest of the day was filled with fun and surprises.

Fun: Jacen played a game and one a teddy Ewok. Jaina didn?t win, but her brother gave her his Ewok and she was happy. Chewbacca and Han were having so much fun that they forgot about the kids. Good thing ?ol Lando was there. Han and his furry friend went into some bumper-speeders, Chewie won that bit. Han then challenged his Co-Pilot to a game of blaster tag (not real blasters) and he won that one.

Surprises: Lando got a woman?s number! And a promise of a date for the following weekend! Jacen and Jaina screamed for a ride from Chewbacca, but he was tired and didn?t feel like it. Han settled that by being the one who got the ride. Chewbacca was rather upset (so was Han when he

2. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    [face_laugh]

Great story, Gu.
    We need at least one more. I'm considering extending the contest until the end of March.
    Please feel free to discuss Chewie and Han topics.

3. GrandAdmiral_Frank

GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 26, 2003
    Nice, I have to say that that was certainly a surprising story in the sense that if you think about it...every Star Wars story is revolved around some conflict or the Force or both.

Great job, totally what I would picture going on and Han and Chewie were having fun instead of being the housewife and pet dog that chase the kids.

=D=

Mine is almost ready to drop, forgive me for the length.

4. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    Thanks guys, I can't wait to see all the other enties. [face_peace]

5. GrandAdmiral_Frank

Aug 26, 2003
    Swoop Race

Jabba's Palace

Han Solo and his firstmate Chewbacca had just been reunited and of all in places in one of Jabba's prison cells. Chewbacca had updated Han on everything that had been occuring since he was encased in carbonite on Bespin. Han was so happy despite the cold and the fact that his vision was still in a blur due to hybernation sickness to see his best friend. He still worried about Leia, he was sure Jabba had some degrading purposes for someone as beautiful as she. If only he had his DL-44 and Chewbacca his bowcaster...

They heard the door unlock and one of Jabba's dark skinned guards came in wearing a helmet that looked as if it were combined with some part of a skull. Han could not see who it was but when he heard the voice he knew instantly who it was.

"How are you two holding up?", asked Lando Calrissian. Han almost laughed hearing that voice.

"Shouldn't you be somewhere counting credits or setting someone else up?", asked Han bitterly even though Chewie had told him that Lando was helping out the Rebel Alliance nowadays.

"Chewie I thought you would have told him?", asked Lando.

"He did I'm just giving you a hard time. I wouldn't be in this mess though", remarked Han.

"Look I ain't proud of what happened but we will get you out. I came to check on you because I thought that the Gamorreans would rough you two", said Lando.

"The Gamorreans? Oh I forgot that some who worked for Jabba are still bitter about what we did", said Han.

"Yes and I think the only reason why you two aren't on the receiving end of Gamorrean axes right now is because Jabba wants you two for some sick session of torture before death. You never know though with those Gamorreans.", said Lando.

"Well what's the plan now?", asked Han. Outside they heard a Gamorrean yelling at their cell.

"Looks like I have to go, hang in there", said Lando and with that he left leaving Han with memories of the Gamorreans...

Desilijic Complex-7 years ago

Jabba the Hutt sat on a dias in his town house as he exchanged meetings throughout the day with clientelle. His major-domo Bib Fortuna would whisper in the Hutt's ear just as a client would approach and mention a feat or a debt to the Hutt about that particular person. By the time the twin suns were set on Tatooine Jabba ended the day with the meeting he had been looking forward to. A Corellian man and his furry firstmate came in and Jabba raised his arms in greeting.

"Han ma booki, achuta", said Jabba.

"Hello there Jabba, I heard you wanted to see me", said Han.

"Tagwa, me brogghto hetossk chawa", said Jabba taking his hookah pipe to his mouth.

"You want me to race?", asked Han puzzled.

"Tagwa, bargon u noa-a-uyat", replied Jabba.

"I would hope so, how much are we talking here?", said Han.

"Weata ata rao", said Jabba.

"Oh I see, I have to win first. Is it a swoop race? I used to race in my day. You might as well pay me now Jabba", said Han. This caused Jabba to emit a rumbling chuckle.

"Lapim nallya so bata de wompa, u-woonloo", said Jabba.

"You want me to lose!", asked Han surprised.

"Doonwu Han ma booki", said Jabba.

"Where is the race being held?", asked Han.

"Gamorr, ee datachipp-un tablo", said Jabba motioning for his Twi'lek major-domo to bring to Han a datachip. Han put the chip in one of the pouches on his vest.

"E-weela Gamorr", said Jabba and with that the meeting ended.

Gamorr, Opoku System, Outer Rim Territories
    Jugsmuk Station
    Two standard weeks later

The Millennium Falcon had landed in docking bay 02 of Jugsmuk Station. It was the only official location on Gamorr where offworlders could be safe from the Gamorreans. Han had had misgivings about this race since the moment Jabba had told him about it on Tatooine. The Hutt knew that Solo would accept with the amount of credits involved. As far as Han saw it the Falcon needed some "special" modifications if he was going to continue this smuggli

6. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    That was great Frank! =D= =D= =D= I love the Han and Chewie banter, a bit like Obi-Wan and Anakin in the PT. Great job, that has my vote! :D

7. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    That story was awesome, Frank! It gets my vote! And I liked your tale of Solo family matters as well, GunGanFan!

Reading these, I suddenly got an idea, although I think it's probably stupid and inane....Chewie tries to avoid getting a haircut...on Life Day!

8. Ludo_Kressh

Jun 30, 2005
    Okay, here goes:

Splitting Hairs

Life Day! Why this day? Chewbacca padded from his sleeping chamber aboard the Millenium Falcon, sighing and adjusting the bandolier strapped across his shoulder. Life Day...

"Hey, Chewie old pal! What's wrong?" Han Solo, ex-smuggler and newly wedded husband to Princess Leia, could tell by Chewie's body langauge that something was bothering his Wookiee friend.

<Life Day!> A few grunts and moans, but to Han it was the langauge of his closest friend and confidante, a friendship born years ago and forged through all adventures and misadventures they shared...and a life debt that Chewie owed, although Han Solo never made much of it, to him Chewie was just his friend...

"Aww, c'mon, Chewie! It can't be that bad? I understand Gruubba will be there!" Han tapped his furred friend on the shoulder and smiled with a wink. It seems that for years now, Han had been trying to set his Wookiee pal up with some sort of female companion...with varying degrees of success. But Gruubba was a Wookiee and an especially beautiful one at that.

<Yes, I know....but> Chewie shifted his tremendous weight to one side then the other, betraying a nervousness that Han wasn't used to seeing in him...<She is nice...but she likes, well> Then Chewbacca instinctively stroked his thick, brown fur, almost whimpering as he did so. <I want to impress her, but I think I have to cut...my hair>

Han laughed heartily at this, slapping his hand once more on Chewie's shoulder..."A haircut! Is that what you're worried about? Heck, all those times we avoided Imperial fleet ships and pirates and you're worried about getting a few hairs cut?" he stopped laughing when he saw that Chewie was still playing with the fur on his head.

"Look, it grows back! it's not like you're going to miss it!" Han couldn't understand why Chewie was so upset by this, I mean what's a few hairs? "Besides, I think you could use one, all those times you got your fur stuck in the flight controls onboard the Falcon!"

Han was joking of course, trying to alleviate his friend's discomfort..but to no avail. At hearing his offhand remark, Chewie let out a low growl that startled Han for a moment. Han quickly apologized, then his eyes brightened up and he smiled..."Hey, before we go to Kashyyk maybe we can head to the local hair salon?"

<NO!!> The roar caused Han to naturally take a few steps back, not knowing what his friend may do, then Chewie sighed and calmed down a bit, allowing Han to approach with caution as he continued his suggestion..

"Look, Leia goes to this place all the time...and you've seen how good her hair looks! And I understand that their rates are pretty reasonable. Whatya say? It couldn't hurt, just go check it out and see what they could possibly do for ya!" Han almost took Chewie by his big furry arm before he could answer, leading him out from the hangar and out into the New Alderaan city capitol toward the downtown district where the hair salon was located.

At the Cut Above the Rest in downtown Alder City, Remis Bachtoo was busy finishing up a cut and style when a scruffy looking Corellian and his huge furry companion walked in, taking two seats in the small waiting area adjoining the salon space. Without looking up from his work and prompted by the doorbell, he told his guests that he would be with them shortly.

Shifting his weight in the creaky seat he took, Chewie's eyes darted around the room, taking in the shelves of various varities of hair care products, a muffled grunt escaping his furry mouth...<Han, I don't think this is a good idea!>

"Relax...look, that's Leia's favorite hairdresser, Bachtoo, I think his name is. Hey, he's done with his customer.." Chewie warily eyed the hairdresser as the customer paid for her style and cut, her eyes wide as she glanced over at Han and Chewie, hurringly leaving the salon.

"So, what can I..." Remis Bachtoo took in an involuntary gasp at his recently arrived customers, not ex

9. GrandAdmiral_Frank

Aug 26, 2003
    "Oh yes, we must purge the impurities and give ourselves a clean canvas in which to work...

Love that line.

This story was exactly how it would go down to. I love too that Han was caught being scruffy himself trying to 'clean up' Chewie. We should go to Wookieepedia and add Remis Bachtoo in there.

Great story Ludo_Kresh.

10. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Both stories are awesome. I am so pleased to have 3 stories, and excellent ones at that to consider.
    The contest has one more day, then on March 1, 2009, votes may be PMed to me. non members may also read the stories and submit a vote for the one they like the best.

Once again, Gu, Frank and Ludo, excellent and awesome work!

=D=

11. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    That was great Ludo, you got the characters perfect. =D= Now I'm not sure who to vote for... [face_thinking]

12. Ludo_Kressh

Jun 30, 2005
    Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it and you guys stories were great as well.

13. GrandAdmiral_Frank

Aug 26, 2003
    Quick!, someone call Timothy Zahn, I can't do this..AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

14. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    [face_laugh]

Hey, guys, I think our friend Frank has a problem.

**Gives Frank a Chewie and Han pillow**

Go lie down in a corner of this room and rest a while, Frank.
    :D

[face_mischief]

15. Ludo_Kressh

Jun 30, 2005
    nah, he needs coffee! COFFEE!!!

16. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    I agree, Coffee-time! [face_coffee] [face_coffee]

17. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Where are your votes? You have until March 3, 2009 12:00 am board time to submit them.

[face_coffee] (for Frank)

:)

18. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    I didn't know it was voting time! Honestly, I forgot the date until I tried to get onto my xbox live account and my membership was up. :( Now, to pick a story... [face_thinking]

19. Ludo_Kressh

Jun 30, 2005
    I voted....[face_blush] :p

20. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Thanks for your votes. If Frank hasn't cast his vote by 12:00 am board time tomorrow, I will cast the deciding vote. All JC members are welcomed to read the stories and vote.
    Even the JCF staff (admins, managers and mods) are welcomed to participate.
    The results will be announced in this thread sometime tomorrow.

21. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Attention, please!

This is the moment you've all been waiting for. Frank did not submit a vote, so we have a tie.
    Swoop Race and Splitting hairs each got one vote.
    It is up to me to break this tie, and I have made my decision. I enjoyed all of the fics, and each author did an excellent job, and I want to thank each individual for their hard work and participation.

The winning story of this competition is.
    Splitting Hairs, written by Ludo Kressh.

=D=
    Congratulations, Ludo!

I laughed through the whole story as I read it. Awesome job.
    This was fun, and I look forward to our next one in July of 2009.
    Thank you.

prj1, President

22. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    Congrats Ludo!!! =D= =D= I loved both stories. Great job! =D= =D=

23. GrandAdmiral_Frank

Aug 26, 2003
    Ludo is coming up like Luda! WHOO!

AND YES I HAVE [face_coffee] !

Totally spaced voting...oops! [face_worried]

This is awesome! I love writing about Han and Chewie.

24. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Gu, it is your job to post a topic of discussion for the group.
    I know it will be a good one.

25. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    Han's pants. Discuss. :p And Chewie's lack of... :p

I find Han's pants to be pants-like. Don't you? Okay, I'm done. What can we talk about?

I got one. What is your favorite scene with Han and your favorite scene with Chewie? I have to think about that.
    [face_thinking]