main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Chiss fan club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by ROE_Biggs, Mar 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neila_nuruodo

neila_nuruodo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    That's a cute idea, I like it. ;)

And no burning libraries! Are you trying to make me cry? :(

2. rhi-sparks

rhi-sparks Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2006
    I would never dream of burning a library... Well. Usually. :p

So, first we need ideas!

So let's get to thinking!

We can do it here, or at the TFU boards, whichever you lot would prefer.

TFU Boards

3. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    What, like a round robin thingy? :D I'd say at the other boards, easier to organize it since there's more than one thread. :)

4. Sith_Librarian

Sith_Librarian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 18, 2007
    Yay! Thrawn fanfics!
    There definitely needs to be a lot more Thrawn literature around, to be sure.

5. Furyan_Jedi_13

Furyan_Jedi_13 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 6, 2007
    Just curious. Does anyne think it is possible for a human and a Chiss to conceive a child? What do you think?

6. rhi-sparks

Mar 15, 2006
    Yeah Neila, like a roundrobin!

I'll start off an opening paragraph in the Fanfics thread, and then we can see where it all goes from there.

That sound a good idea?

:)

Fury- Genetics seem close, but think of it like a donkey and a horse- they can conceive children, but sterile ones.

EDIT: Round Robin Start Off

Yeah, I started off with a little something I'm sure someone can follow off. So sign up if you haven't done so already, and join in!

7. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    Exxxcelent. *taps fingertips together* [/Mr. Burns]

8. rhi-sparks

Mar 15, 2006
    Most excellent Neila! Mind if I go after you, and then we'll see who carries on from there? :p

9. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I look forward to hopefully being able to participate in this venture!

Should be able to stop off sometime really soon. Like in a the next couple of days.

10. rhi-sparks

Mar 15, 2006
    Good, good Mitth! Do join in, then we can have a story that is the working off MOST of the fans on here! :p

In other news, today I am 18. Woopa!

11. rhi-sparks

Mar 15, 2006
    Dear God. Keep the thread up people!

Right, I come here bearing tidings of glad news. The EU Senate, reformed, that is. :p

How would you lot feel about it joining it, and appointing a lovely member to be your Senator and soothsayer?

Please, discuss to your hearts content in thread, and if you say yes, I'll parry with the Chancellor!

:D

12. SoloFel_RebelGirl

SoloFel_RebelGirl Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2005
    I'm not certain this thread keeps the level of activity needed in the Senate.
    Partially my fault, I know--I keep forgetting to visit here! :p

13. rhi-sparks

Mar 15, 2006
    We have our spouts, but I've been checking on the other threads and their levels of activity, and we share the general same pattern, so I was thinking that perhaps we could merge with the Thrawn Fans Unite Thread? :confused:

14. Anyara

Anyara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2006
    Not sure that a merger would be the best thing to do - the TFU thread is devoted to Thrawn, and other Chiss would probably get short shrift.

15. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I think we should remain seperate from the Thrawn forum and remain seperate even if we have some of the same members, but it is nice to have one for all the others and one for the main attraction in a way.

Happy Birthday Rhi!! I don't know if that's as much of a mile or meter stone in the UK as it is the US, what with the minimum age for entering military and considered an adult but minus drinking priviliges.

With the round robin, I checked it out and frankly it is the first I have been in and I don't have a clue what to post!! I am so lost, is there any pre-ordained direction for this story? I normally work best with a goal in mind, as it gives a direction. And any time jump between sections or just one than another? Basically I need the entire 844 of what this all includes. (In translation 844 for the # for local detail information here)

16. Anyara

Apr 14, 2006
    How did I not realise you'd turned 18, Rhi? *Head meets desk*

A belated happy birthday!

17. rhi-sparks

Mar 15, 2006
    This RR, is being slightly geared by me into a certain direction, but in your posts you can do ANYTHING so longs as it's in character with the people you are using. Basically, it's a WHAT IF, and yes, post whatever! :p

Thankyou for everyone wishing me a happy birthday! The four celebrations I had (yes, four!) were amazing, and I got lots of funny pictures and presents from it!

Senate views- Well, we can certainly enter as our group into the Senate, I'm pretty sure we could gain a lot from entering as our own group. My idea was only because I wasn't sure how much you'd be into joining, but now that you all want to, we need to find a suitable candidate for a senator.

18. Anyara

Apr 14, 2006
    How about you, Rhi?

19. rhi-sparks

Mar 15, 2006
    I'm already a Senator (and Minister of Public Affairs! :p) so we need someone active, responsible and not a Senator already. Are you a Senator Mitth, Anyara? I'm sure neither of you are. Or Neila, for that matter. :)

20. Anyara

Apr 14, 2006
    Nope, not a senator - and not right for the job, either. I have enough on my plate already, what with serving on real life committees and running two groups within the local mediaeval society. I just don't have any more brain space.

21. rhi-sparks

Mar 15, 2006
    :) Well there's still Mitth and Neila, should they want to take the job up!

22. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I don't think I am best for the job and would recomend Neila, as I have never been invovled in the senate and don't even know where it is or what I would have to do.

But if you decline Neila then I will humbly take up the position for the good of the thread.

23. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I hope Neila comes on soon to announce her position. That way I know whether or not I need to do any research, I wonder if there's a How to be an EU Seneter for Dumies...I think I might need it if I end up working there as I've read five pages overthere once I found it and still don't understand.

24. SoloFel_RebelGirl

SoloFel_RebelGirl Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2005
    That's alright, neither did I. :p

Neila's been a Senator quite a few times, and, to the best of my knowledge, she is not one currently.

25. Anyara

Apr 14, 2006
    Just a thought: if Neila agrees to be senator, perhaps she could help train up a couple of other regulars in the basics, so that we have a base of people who know how it all works? A sort of mentoring system, if you will.

My two credits, for what it's worth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.