Fanclub The Chiss fan club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by ROE_Biggs, Mar 29, 2002.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Merlyn_Gabriel Force Ghost

star 4
    heh we already know one swear word in cheunh...
    Ktah!

( can't remember which book that is in now, one of the NJO)
  2. neila_nuruodo Force Ghost

star 4
    I volunteer to be part of the extraplanetary "relations" and learn their language! :D O:)
  3. Anyara Force Ghost

star 4
    Reserve my place on the contact team now, please! I want to learn Cheunh.
  4. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

star 6
    Hi everyone, I was just wondering since it has been three months since anyone has spoken if we're still around and want to keep this thread going, if not then if we should just combine with the Thrawn Forum or fade into the night by summery senate Mod disentigrator. Whis would hopefully be suspended for a charric in our long standing honor.

What ever we decide I hope to hear from you soon and I know we'll still see each other around the Thrawn cooler[face_batting]

Sincerely,
    Your Senator
  5. rhi-sparks Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sorry Mitth!
    I was really busy with my law exams, which sort of explains my... Unexplained absence!
    [face_batting]
  6. Sithy_ Jedi Knight

star 1
    I currently don't have internet at my own place & I'm taking exams. But I will be active once vacation starts, as I'll be at my parents' house (minding the garden) and I'll have spare time & internets. (Glee!)
  7. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

star 6
    Alrighty then, we are blue our eyes are red like Rudolfs nose and we're not going anywhere!:p *Senator Mode again* Well it is time to decide who the Chancellor and Vice Chancellor of the EUC Senate will be. The candidates and their platforms/speeches are as follows:

Sinrebirth and The_Loyal_Imperial

Despised1 and Darth_Wanderguard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Platform of Sinrebirth and Li:

While we've gone a fair way with creating links between the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC in our last term, we're not intending to forsake the internal community we're elected by. The History Project being bumped up is one of our aims, as well as the revitalisation of the EUCNN to report on community events.

A Summer Ball is intended, though that may be more the forte of the Mods than the Senate, of course, but it's on our list. The Masters Tournament is already planned, though we would intend to host it inside the RPF this time, and expand it so that half the combatants are RPFers, and half EUCers, aiming for 16 players in all. More options for character sheet and roleplaying would arise, with half the judges being from one or the other, with a neutral fifth judge.

Alongside that, themed Tournaments are intended, with more goals other than beating the opponent. Be the theme a final boss-type battle against the reigning champion or an old hand like Jello or myself, or the integration of the Tournament into an EUC Fanfic plotline, which of course will continue.

Additionally, as an expansion of the EUC Adoptions Program - which we intend to revamp and revitalise - we're going to field to the Senate a general 'Force' adoption scheme, which we've seen in the past between the Sith and Jedi groups. With the spring stagnation - due to exams, unfortunately - some of our groups have wilted a little, so we're considering - in conjunction with any threads who are interested - of setting it up so a Jedi may train an Imperial Knight, or a Sith a Twilight Templar, or a Jensaarai a Jedi, and so forth.

This cross-training Force Adoptions Scheme, which has been seen in the past on an individual level, has proven quite successful, and it allows groups to be bolstered by each other, as the disappearance of any individual Force Fan Club can be quite difficult for the group designed to oppose them.

On top of all that - all of which is entirely up for discussion with the Senate and not to be enforced upon it - free cookies and milk are to be offered to anyone who votes for the creative and not destructive pair that is Li and I.

*bows*

~The Sith Imperium Platform~:

1) Senators become Sith Peons. Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor are to from here on out be referred to as the Emperor and Grand Moff of the EUC.

2) The Senate will immediately be disbanded and locked, and in it's place will be created a new "Headquarters of Sith Imperial Operations", this is where the Peons, Grand Moff and Emperor will conduct business from now on.

3) Any Peons who do not add us to their watch list will be black listed.

4) Voting privileges for former Senators (now Peons) will be withdrawn, under Sith rule only 1 member will have a vote....the Emperor.

5) The new regime demands that the elitist mods remove their colors in order to stop making others feel inferior, and though they may keep their modly powers they must request permission in the Headquarters of Sith Imperial Operations prior to using them. We will then debate the issue, and get back to them at our earliest convenience.

6) Jello will be granted the sole right to refer to himself as Emperor, there is room for only one Emperor in the EUC and any future references to other's royal lineage will not be tolerated.

7) Sey will no longer be able to worship Cade Skywalker....or his behind. Any and all avatars of Cade are to be deemed illegal by the Sith Imperium and are no longer to be used within the EUC, violations will be dealt with severely by PM bombing the offender.

8)
  8. Mikaboshi Force Ghost

star 6
    I see that the Chiss has so far remained neutral in the current situation.

In the past, Chiss and Sith worked together for the good of all the galaxy. I ask that once again we unite, and follow the example of Thrawn and Palpatine.

We work to bring peace and justice to this forum, and only seek to uphold the rightfully elected ruler of the EUC.....Sith Emperor Sinrebirth.

I will offer no threats of genocide or annihilation toward the Chiss, as this Empire of Sith are above such things. I do warn however, that if you do join us the Alliance will bring violence here, and in order to prevent such things I offer my personal protection to your species and culture.
  9. TrulyGhent Jedi Master

star 4
    No! The Chiss have always understood the importance of democracy! Do not give that up for the vain promise of stability. The only constant they offer is the constant stealing of rights that should belong to the people! The Mighty Chiss know that power must be balanced, not controlled! Remember the principle of your nine ruling families. Remember the sacrice Mith'raw'nuruodo himself made to keep the power in balance!
  10. Mikaboshi Force Ghost

star 6
    Has the Sith Emperor taken any rights at all? Has he brought violence to the EUC? No.

The only chaos we have seen has been brought upon us by the Alliance, and more specifically the NJO. Even worse, they oppose the very man who just days ago won a 14-2 vote to continue leading the EUC, Emperor Sinrebirth.

The Sith seek to preserve peace which we have been blessed with here in the EUC, and to improve the quality of life within our fair city. We all know this to be true.
  11. SWBob Force Ghost

star 4
    The Rebbelion do you a disservice. They claim to know your true intentions and feelings. We the Empire know you are governed by your rulling famlies, a liniege based government much like an Empire. The Empire has been a proud ally of the Chiss in the past and we wish do do so again.
  12. TrulyGhent Jedi Master

star 4
    The Sith seek to preserve peace

One does not preserve anything by changing something.

The only chaos we have seen has been brought upon us by the Alliance, and more specifically the NJO. Even worse, they oppose the very man who just days ago won a 14-2 vote to continue leading the EUC, Emperor Sinrebirth.

The Senate was manipulated by the Sith, you all know this.

a liniege based government much like an Empire.

How, praytell, is that true? Does the Ascendancy rule through one despot? No. Do they use power-hungry Sith to manipulate politics? No. Do they promise a planet protection, merely to blow it to rubble? No.

13. Mikaboshi Force Ghost

star 6
    Nonsense, I can think of many things that were changed in order to keep the peace.

One example would be from a far off Galaxy where there was once a monarch who oppressed innocent and hard working families.....and a new country was born in order to bring peace to that land....the United States of America I believe it is called.

:p

Do we all know this? Emperor Sinrebirth was elected fairly and he has not broken any of his campaign vows. Could you please highlight some of the so called examples of "manipulation" by the Sith?
  14. SWBob Force Ghost

star 4
    Did I say ruling family? No I said ruling families. And show me the example of our Empire promising to protect a planet only to turn it to rubble. You see that is the problem with the Rebellion. The make illogical assumptions. Like Despised1 said, we have seen no evidence that he does not intend to make his campain promises a reality.

Truely disgracefull the lies that the Rebellion spread.
  15. TrulyGhent Jedi Master

star 4
    (:p Is that in the outer rim?)

But that revolution, from what I hear, was not keeping the peace, it was creating it. And you've already stated that we had peace in EUCity.

[face_frustrated] No one in there right mind would vote for a Sith, he used the Force on them.

I didn't say you're empire did, I merely said that the Ascendency didn't. [face_whistling] See the conclusions you imperials jump to? But here is an example of the atrocities of Sinre's empire:
  16. SoloFel_RebelGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Force, you people are annoying. I'd rather read typical mindless spam than this.
    Same arguement, every thread...
    -headdesk- Now why was I thinking I needed to post here again?
  17. Thrawn1786 Force Ghost

star 5
    So you're saying a vast majority of the EUC is insane? From what I saw, each Senator did his or her duty in asking their threads who they wanted elected.

And for that matter, Sinre and LI's opponents were Sith. Based on what you said why didn't they use the Force, as you suggest, to gain more votes than their competition did?

Please come up with a more convincing argument...the one you used has nothing to support it.
  18. SWBob Force Ghost

star 4
    Dont insult me by claiming that you werent respond about our Sith Imperium. When you qoute the part of my post that says much like our own Empire and then start rattling off atrocities. You insult me and everyone in here by trying to misdirect the populace. Face it, you made slanderous accusation about the Imperium and you were called on it.

OOC: Just so you know, none of this is personall, just IC.
  19. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

star 6
    *Waves over the gathering*

Please do if you want to chat just give me a minute to clean Fanclub.

*Activates thread loudspeaker* This is Mitth_Fisto, Sith Moff and Senator of this thread, I am asking that rable rousing and saber rattling be carried on else where as the thread is remaining outside the issue much as the Chiss have always done for the majority. This is due to some dislike of the distraction that one our patrons has expressed that you are causing, if we fully decide a path for the war I will let you know, whether GFA or Sith.

Is that better SoloFel_RebelGirl? By the way how have you been, its been awhile.
  20. Merlyn_Gabriel Force Ghost

star 4
    wow it got quiet in here.... did all the Chiss lovers vanish?
  21. SoloFel_RebelGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ta muchly, Fisto.
    I've been living, mostly. :p How are you?
  22. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

star 6
    Sadly so:_| , but how have you been wayword stranger:) ?
  23. Merlyn_Gabriel Force Ghost

star 4
    well I am good, busy as all banthapoodoo. We're moving from Switzerland back to Germany in 2.5 months. YAY. I'm writing up a storm, in the home stretch of the last book in my trilogy ( god what will I do when I am done??)

so in between packing and writing...I troll the various forums I am a part of.
  24. rhi-sparks Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You have to write more stories Merly, that is what!

:p
  25. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

star 6
    I've been pretty busy, getting ready to move about a bit in 2.1 weeks. But luckily within the same city. Still a bugger though and still living as well:p .

Well you could always get the trilogy published, make lots of money, and send me some so I could buy it and read it allMerly:-B
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth