Fanclub The Chiss fan club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by ROE_Biggs, Mar 29, 2002.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. SoloFel_RebelGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Unless she's writing with copyrighted characters.
    I'm about 90k words deep into that right now. [face_plain]
    It's a bloody waste of time, but people keep demanding that I continue what was originally a silly 20k-word story. I cannot deny them.
    I suppose I've convinced myself that the practice is useful.
  2. Merlyn_Gabriel Force Ghost

star 4
    oh..well I doubt VERY much that Lucas Arts would even consider my novels for publishing....too much Imperial side of things, too much sex and romance, too much of the wrong things and not enough of the holy three and their band of youngsters. But thanks for the nice vote of confidence.

You know you can read it for free on line. The PDFs are downloadable.

Rhi: I am writing, I write all the time, I upload every Monday...yeesh...what more can I do????

3. rhi-sparks Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *CRACKS WHIP*
    Every Monday is no longer good enough. I expect twice weekly update! Chop, chop!
    :p
  4. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    True, or I would settle for spoilers:p
  5. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    Hello everyone, sorry to have to double post. Due to certain aspects I am looking at stepping down as Senator of this thread to take an offer from the HOotF thread to be their Senator. If anyone of this thread is interested in the position or my leaving speak now, or forever stare at the results!:p
    (:oops: Okay not really but I couldn't think of a good line besides the forever hold your piece.)

Also, I know I brought this up earlier, but it bears to be brought up again due to this threads lasting inactivity. What do you want to do considering this thread? Should the ThrawnFans thread be left to repressent the chiss and this one closed. Or any suggestions for a way to bring this back to life? All suggestions and thoughts shall be heard and are anxiously awaited with baited breath and chocolate:cool:
  6. SoloFel_RebelGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I could start Chissifying people in large batches and posting all the pretty pictures for us to fawn over. :p (No, seriously--I am taking requests).

Without a new Chiss (or two) introduced to the galaxy, I can't see this thread regaining much life any time soon. :( We need more work with our favorite species.
  7. rhi-sparks Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    We do indeed need more work!

And not Dark Nest style, either.
  8. Otto_den_Ktulu Force Ghost

star 5
    So guess who's come back to the JC. :p
  9. rhi-sparks Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *waves*
    Hi! I've never met you!

:)
  10. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    Hey guys, hey guys. Why are you so blue?
  11. SoloFel_RebelGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    'Cause there's no cooler way to be. :cool:

I must say, Prenn, your colors are offensive. You haven't quite reached Jay's level of orange annoyingness (I can honestly admit he's completely superior in that regard :p), but you're making a noble effort.

Otto: I think I've seen you. Maybe. I've seen a lot of people. But hi and welcome either way. ;)
  12. Otto_den_Ktulu Force Ghost

star 5
    I think you have seen me Solo. I've been around almost 7 years and spent much of my mid teens wandering around the EU boards.
  13. SoloFel_RebelGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Call me Fel, or Lia/Lilly/Lillia, if you please. ;)

I used to spend way more time around the EU forum. I even ventured out into the Lit forum in my newbie days. Now I hang around the Thrawn and Fel fanclubs, with the occassional appearance at the NJO/LotF FC. I used to be a Senator and briefly served as lead of Twin Suns Squadron. Have you been active at any of those places?
  14. Csillan_girl Force Ghost

star 5
    Wow - this thread still exits... *shock*

It's been quite a while...

After a long break from the boards for several reasons, I decided to come back for a quick flyby - and look what I found - BLUE PEOPLE!!! YAY!!!

So many things have changed in my life during the last three years (wow, it's been really long!), but some things just never do. I guess the Chiss never really left me...
  15. Inara Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm so happy to see this thread alive!

I'm with you, C_G, blue is a permanent color. :)[:D]
  16. Felia Jedi Knight

star 1
    My Chissies! [:D]

I remember both of you from when I first came. Ahhh, good times.
  17. Anyara Force Ghost

star 4
    Hello, all! I've reappeared!

Yes, I've been away from the boards for far too long, due to a combination of workload and ill health, but I'm back now. Hope nobody missed me!
  18. Felia Jedi Knight

star 1
    And why would you hope that? -misses the blue people- :(
    Sorry to hear that; hope everything's better now!
  19. Anyara Force Ghost

star 4
    Much better, thanks! Hopefully, I won't disappear for long stretches of time again (long weekends spent in fields don't count!).
  20. MsLanna Force Ghost

star 6
    So, how many of you knew that Csilla is an Hungarian name for girls derived fromt he Hungarian word for 'star'?

Did you want to do teh headdesk, too, when you found out?

Just curious...
  21. Anyara Force Ghost

star 4
    I seem to recall somebody mentioning that snippet yonks ago. Great, isn't it?
  22. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    I find that very poignant considering how an icy world must glisten and glitter like a glorious jewel or infant star.

By the way...missed every single blue one of ya![:D]
  23. Merlyn_Gabriel Force Ghost

star 4
    okay... what sort of stories would you like?
  24. Merlyn_Gabriel Force Ghost

star 4
    well as was said publishing the DOTE trilogy won't ever happen.... I break way too many taboos and boundaries.

but you know they are up as easy pdfs , you can always print them off in booklet form.
  25. Csillan_girl Force Ghost

star 5
    Yes, but I can't remember who posted that back then...
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth