Fanclub The Chiss fan club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by ROE_Biggs, Mar 29, 2002.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Ok folks, shall we make ranks, first I have an Idea. We should split members into 4 Houses, and have members for the parliment and Cabinent. That means we need 28 goveners, each one for each coloney. Each member also claims affiliation to a House, either Nuruondo(military and Forign affairs), Inrokini(Industry science and communication) Csaola(Internal affairs and recource distribution), and Sabosen(Justice health and education.

On top of this I suggesrt we have a president, or prime minister.
    Each planetary force, for each coloney gets a syndic, or planet leader, who controls a house phelenxe.

So ranking goes like this

-Political-
    President
    Govener(controls each colony)

-Military-
    CEDF Admiral*
    Syndic(House military and navel leader)
    Then follow with the traditional navel ranks

PS*-CDEF-Chiss Expansionary Defense Force is seperate to the Phelenxes, or coloney navy's. They are a large force which patrols chiss territory.
  2. Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master

star 4
    Current Member Listing:
    1st Officer: Jedi_Master_Mazzara
    2nd Officer: Shoujo_Senshi
    3rd Officer: Infiltrator
    4th Officer: ROE_Biggs
    5th Officer: Chissdude10

The ranking system put forth by Chissdude will be the one we use. Now we need to elect a President. Only those listed above as current members can vote. Please do so soon.
    My vote goes to Chissdude10
  3. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I vote for Jedi_Master_Mazzara as our president.
  4. shoujo_senshi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks a lot Chissdude!!!!!!!!
    You've made me the happiest girl in the galaxy...
    But it's Csapla, not Csaola, and Nuruodo, not Nuruondo!

I vote for Jedi master Mazzara too, since he was the one who started the whole thing

där fick han *lite* i alla fall, den lilla självgoda fjortisen...
    nu ska jag onanera till mist encounter...
    ses darling!
  5. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    opps, I meant to say CEDF admiral, I will be president
  6. shoujo_senshi Jedi Knight

star 3
    I should have guessed :)
    but my vote still goes to mazzara

I looooved mist encounter and command decision!!! They reminded me why I love Thrawn and the Chiss so much!

by the way, where's Roe Biggs? Has he left?
    Biggs where are you?????????
  7. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Remember we have room for 28 goveners and Syndic's.
  8. ROE_Biggs Jedi Master

star 4
    hey guys im back from holidays wohoo :)

can i get those mist chaser and the other one too please.

yvette@kooee.com.au
  9. shoujo_senshi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Welcome back Roe Biggs! I hope you had a nice holiday.
    For a while I thought you had left us :(

I would be nice with some Chiss discussion on this board aside from the ranking thing.
    Anyone have any good subjects?
    I can't think of anything right now, except that I'm more in love with Thrawn than ever since I read Mist Encounter. Oh my God!!!
    :) :) :) :) :)
  10. Gramse Jedi Knight

star 1
    He he, jag (Inte Jag) vet vad ni kan prata om....
  11. shoujo_senshi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Jag tror inte Jag vill veta...
    Nu tror de säkert att vi pratar om Jag...
    Kolla på första sidan, jag tyckte jag såg en tidningsframsida med bredbent Obi + Annie & Ammadala!
  12. shoujo_senshi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Har du fått nåt svar på dina mail än????
    Eller är det ingen som vill kännas vid Obis välsignade tillstånd...
  13. Gramse Jedi Knight

star 1
    Nää jag (Jag) har inte fått några svar...Jävla fegisar e va dom e!! Kan Foster svara så ,eh, seriöst så kan väl dom också!!
    Hur var det att läsa om Thrawn då? Var han lika grotesk som vanligt?

Ps- SÃ¥g du att min Anti Chiss Club inte fick va kvar!!!!!!!! Grrr.
  14. Gramse Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ehrm..menar du bilden där Annie kliar sig på ryggen men sitt ljussvärd?? Fan va den ungen e dum! Han kanske fick några av sina brännskador på det sättet..vem vet..

" Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are you just happy to see me..? "
  15. Infiltrator Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    sorry i was gone i vote JMM for pres
    no offence chissdude
  16. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Actually, there's a thing I've been pondering lately; Since the Chiss mature much quicker than Humans (a 10 years old chíss looks lika 20 year old human) does this also mean that they have shorter life span or does the growth rate stop when they have reached adulthood? What do you think about this?

I dont know if this has been answered or not. But in SWGamer#5 in the Chiss article, it clearly stats that Chiss have a longer lifespan than humans. Therefore their accelerated growth rate stops once they reach maturity.

Csaola(Internal affairs and recource distribution), and Sabosen(Justice health and education.

Its Csapla and they also maintain Colonial Affairs

And for President.....eww I dont like that word for the Chiss. Prime Minister sounds better.

I'd nominate myself for lead Chiss. But if not can I be Syndic of the Nuruodo House Phalanx?? Paweese!

PS*-CDEF-Chiss Expansionary Defense Force is seperate to the Phelenxes, or coloney navy's. They are a large force which patrols chiss territory.

CEDF is what it says, for Defense of the Chiss space. The House Phalanxes protect the colonies. There are approximately 29 House Phalanxes, one for each colony and one for Csilla, the homeworld.

Hand of Thrawn has returned! Beware, since it was removed no thanks to Homestead, I do not have everything back up. I also have to go back and manually type in all the information. If anyone would like to help out in maintaining a section of the site, please PM me.

Thrawn Mailing List Join! We always enjoy fresh Chisslings!

There is another group, but unfortunately I am not allowed to promote smut groups on this board. Tis against the rules.

And...*scolds this thread for stealing all of the fans from the Thrawn Fans Unite thread, goes to scold TFU for not talking either*

Who here thinks that Shawnkyr Nuruodo is related to Thrawn?
  17. Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master

star 4
    Well guys, I am flattered you would vote for me. But I would much prefer to be appointed as CEDF Admiral rather than Pres/Prime Minister. I am a military man and I don't much like politics, though I can play them, I prefer military warfare to political warfare. :)
  18. Infiltrator Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  19. shoujo_senshi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cmdr Mitthrawnuruodo, wher in the Gamer 5 article does it say that the chiss have a longer life span than humans? I have the article, but i've never seen that...

Actually, after i posted that guestion about the Chiss' age, I found a page in the back of alien anthology where all speices life spans were listed. According to that list, the Chiss' growth rate indeed slow down when they've reached adulthood and after that they age as slow/fast as humans and around the age of 80.

If the Gamer say otherwise wich one should we belive????

P.S Rätt åt dig att din anti klubb inte fick va kvar *Anna, Furry, Jag och Shawnkyr nuruodo skrattar elakt*
    Och du, Thrawn är den sexigaste mannen i universum. I skin och päls grrrrrr....
  20. ROE_Biggs Jedi Master

star 4
    dont you love how so much of hte info the give us contradicts itself.

21. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Hmm...its either Gamer5 that says that or EG to Alien Species that says it.
  22. shoujo_senshi Jedi Knight

star 3
    wich one do you think is most trustworthy?
    If you read that in EG, I tend to belive in what Alien Antholgy says, since that is the newest one (i think????)

But if it was in Gamer it's more tricky. I think I'll have to read through both of them again.
  23. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    They all contridict each other. Gamer and Alien Anthology go into more detail about the Chiss culture while EG to AS goes into detail about Chiss physiology.
  24. shoujo_senshi Jedi Knight

star 3
    As I'm sure you understand I meant to say that they *die* around the age of 80 in the post above.
    you probably understood this, I think you're all clever people i just wanted to clarify myself. Sometimes a word or two runs away :)
  25. Calli Force Ghost

star 4
    I second Gat for the Prime minister nomination.

Chiss fan here and lurker as well. :)
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth