main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

||+The Chosen Life+|| ((UPDATE:)) 01\\||//12\\||//03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Palpy_Die, Sep 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palpy_Die

Palpy_Die Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2002

Hey, this is Kristian, and if any of you know, In which I hope, I write another story called 'Another chance', well this is my second story, called 'The chosen life' boring, yes, But I am bad at thinking up names lol. anyways..Its going to be another
    A/A,O/other character

Also: Orion,Luke n Leia, and more to come as I think about it lol, heres the story.

As the Naboo sky tunred a purple pink, and the sun hid behind the mountain tops, Anakin looked over at his Master.

"Do you agree with me on my desision? I want to know what you think."

With a heavy sigh, Obi-wan kept his eyes gazing out at the clouds," Anakin, you are my padawan, you are like a son to me, as I am like a father to you, whatever makes you happy is what matters. So choose what you think is right."

Turning to him, Anakin could see his master's eyes gleam with tears, almost bellowing out.

"If you want to, you may. I am not in your way,"

With a small smile, Anakin felt almost selfish, the council will never allow Master Obi-wan to continue training me, I will never become a Jedi Knight..

"Thankyou master, that means alot to me. Im sorry, but I have to go meet Padme for dinner.." Bowing to his master,Anakin walked into the building quietly.

I do hope he is making a good choice. Obi-wan thought, as the sky tuned dark. Or the darkside of he force will surely get him..

Standing in front of the landing platform, Anakin huged his master one last time.

"Tell the council my decision tomorrow at the meeting, be save, and I hope to see you again, Obi-wan" Anakin felt his heart drop, he felt he could no longer call him Master anymore, only a meer Obi-wan.

You will get over this Anakin, trust yourself on this, it is a good idea.

Smiling up at Obi-wan, Padme huged Obi-wan.

"I am going to miss you Obi-wan, you will visit us wont you?"

Looking down at her, he replied, "Of course I will, that is if I can get free from the council, this will be the first place Im comming to."

Letting Padme go, Obi-wan said his final good-byes and borded the ship.

"Are you sure this is what you want Anakin?" Padme asked as she wraped her arm around his waist tightly.

"This is everything I want, and that everything is you Padme." Looking down at her with his evil smile, he kissed her and watched the space craft lift off of Naboo.

Well I hope you like it, as a reminder this is my 2nd story hehe, please be kind and reply!

-Kristian-

2. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    I don't know weather to cheer or cry. :confused: ::Shrugs.:: Oh well! Great story! Definitely sounds like it is going to have some interesting twists and turns.
    UP!

3. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Thankyou jedi_enigma I'm not sure if you should cry or cheer either lol, but thankyou for posting!

And heres the next part! Enjoy!

Rubbing his temples, Obi-wan looked down at his padawan Orion."How I managed to forget how annoying Anakin was at nine is beyond me.."

Jumping around, Orion flopped onto the couch in their Quarters," Master Obi-wan? Can I ask you a question?"

Slugging over to the Over-hyperd child, Obi-wan sat beside him,"Yes?"

"Who was your padawan before me? I always hear these storys about the 'chosen one'."

Looking down at his puzzled expression, Obi-wan sighed," His name was Anakin, Anakin Skywalker..He fell in love with someone he had met when he was your age, when I had a master. Ten years later they met again. He decided he no longer wanted to become a Jedi Knight and got married."

Finishing he quickly got up "Okay that's all the time we have for story time, so get to class, your already late."

Whining, Orion moped walking out of their quarters to his first class.

The instant he left, Obi-wan sat back down into his chair, "Maybe I should visit Anakin, it has been three years..No, stop being foolish, Anakin is just another replacement for Qui-Gon." Standing up he decided he needed to talk to the council for any missions he could take Orion along on.

Smelling the sweet perfume, Anakin awoke to his wife standing inside the fresher all ready for the day.

"Morning Anakin, It is about time you woke up." She said, walking out of the fresher,and stood beside the bed.

"Where are the kids?" Anakin asked climbing out of the bed, kissing Padme.

"They went swimming an hour ago with Talia, so we have some time to ourselves."

Smiling, Anakin kissed her more passionately." All that time getting ready waisted.."Giggling, Padme wrapped her arms around his waist.

Knocking on the door, Dorme called out," M'Lady, Anakin, I am sorry to bother you.But there is a holo message for you in the main room."

Sighing, Padme fixed herself up.

"Can't we just watch it later?" Anakin pleaded, knowing that there was no way she would agree to it.

"No Im sorry Anakin, but it could be important. You know the trade federation is yet again up to no good, we may finally get to settle this all, and it could be the council on any of the information that they have received, they also may send a Jedi here."

Getting ready, Anakin huffed, "They think I can't protect you on my own? Or did they forget I was once a Jedi?"

Rolling her eyes, Padme threw socks in his direction," Don't start this again Anakin, and you didn't even become a full Jedi Knight. So stop your babbling and get ready.I will meet you in the main room."

Watching her leave the room,, he began to mumble," I do not start things up, I hope Obi-wan doesn't come, or I will never hear the end of it from him.."

Well what do you think? Any predictions? Hmmmm? Lol more soon!

-Kristian-

The chosen life
    Another chance
    Lovers fate

4. BrownEyes_Blue

BrownEyes_Blue Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2002
    This is looking interesting. It got my interest for sure...hehehe I'm such a sucker for A/A stories.

5. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    :D Oh boy! ::Waves arm in air.:: Ooo! Ooo! Pick me! I want to make a prediction! I predict that Obi-Wan is going to come! :D 8-} [face_laugh] If you can't tell I am really hyper! Loved the post!
    UP!

6. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    I like it...hmm...what is the Federation doing now?

7. Satoshi

Satoshi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
    Great story! Anakin seemed so nice in the first part but now you can tell his anger is growing...

8. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    OoOoOoOo!!!!! i really like this story! Padme and Ani are so happy! i just love it :)

post more

9. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002

Well, heres a long post, hehe
    and I would like to welcome
    BrownEyes_Blue, Satoshi,JediCami
    And thanks Jedi_Eingma and Jazz _skywalker for reading this story as well as my other one hehe.

Heres the next post, even though there is no evil lurking, its just some family stuff..yea..but im thinking about putting evil in the next bwaha.

Watching the holo before him, Anakin could barely watch. It felt as if Master Windu was staring right at him,

"Master Obi-wan has a new Padawan, and we thought that this mission would be a great chance for them to get out of Coruscant."

Hearing the words 'new padawan' Anakin felt sick, did his master forget him already? He is not your master anymore Anakin, get over it, he got a new padawan because his old padawan could make it.

Coming back to reality, Anakin noticed Master Windu had vanished," When did he say they were coming?"

Standing up, Padme was obviously pleased, "In two days, finally we get to see him again, and he will get to see Luke and Leia."

Seeing the joy in Padme's face, Anakin managed to smile, "Well i will go get everything ready for his arrival then.

Walking away from Padme, Anakin smiled I get to see Obi-wan again, Why am I so happy?...Because he is like your father...

Sitting inside the ship, Obi-wan watched Orion sleep.

Why can't he be like this when he is awake..

"Master Kenobi, we are entering the atmosphere of Naboo, we will land shortly."

Nodding to the young pilot, Obi-wan began to wake up Orion.

"What is it Master? Are we there?!" He questioned as he sat up with glee.

"Yes, were almost in Naboo...Now listen to me Orion, I want you to be on your best behavior, I have known these people for a long time and I want you to respect me, do you understand me?"

Watching him nod, and go into his serious mode, Obi-wan smiled.

Standing in the same spot as they were three years before, Anakin and Padme waited for their arrival.

"Your so nervous, stay calm, he isn't your master anymore. He can't tell you what or what not to do."

Listening to her words, Anakin sighed. She was right, he could no longer tell him what he was doing wrong in his life.

As the space craft landed, Anakin smiled down at Padme.

Walking outside, Obi-wan adjusted his eyes to the sun, along side him was Orion, and the Captain taking out their belongings..

Reaching Anakin and Padme, Obi-wan could see how happy they were, and how much they had changed."Anakin...Padme.."

Hugging him, Anakin felt the warm feeling he would never receive from anyone else but Obi-wan.

Looking over at Padme, letting go of Anakin, he was surprise as she hugged him as well.

"Nice to see you again Obi-wan, it's been far too long."

Letting go of their embrace, Obi-wan reploed, "Thankyou M'Lady, and this is my padawan, Orion, Orion, this is Anakin and Padme."

Smiling down at the young boy they greeted him.

"So, how has life been on Naboo?"

Entering the Palace, Obi-wan smiled, it was like a second home, he had been there so many times, but every time was better, it was always beautiful.

"We have to children, Luke and Leia, twins," Padme said, leading the way to the kitchen.

"Kids? Well, Congrats, even though I'm a tad late.."

Laughing, Padme looked outside the window."There they are, and that's their 'nanny' Talia," Saying the word nanny she laughed again.

"She is only 27, young for a nanny, but she's a sweet girl, and she loves the kids."

Watching as the young woman played with the kids, Obi-wan couldn't help but smile, "How old are they?"

Walking towards the fridge, Padme motioned him to sit down, "Both 2 years old, would you like anything to drink? I have to get the kids ready for dinner."

Nodding, Obi-wan replied, still looking out the window, "I'll just have some water.."

Noticing him still wa

10. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    AWWWW thats sooo cute. i liked this post. just happiness. :) do i sense some attraction between Talia and Obi-Wan? cant wiat. Post soon

11. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Hmm, Obi-Wan romance, maybe he'll leave the order too....?

12. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    ::Grins with laughter and knowing in face.:: :D [face_laugh] ;) "What" indeed. :D Excellent post! More soon please!

13. Anakins_Baby_Girl

Anakins_Baby_Girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2002
    Ooooo that was so cute. That was some great posts. I just found this story and i love it. It is so cute so far. Hey is Talia and OB1 gonna get into a relationship? LOL! Great story please post more soon! I can't wait for more!

14. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    I can't believe this, I have the post done, and I got in trouble by my parents today because of the most stupidest thing, my room... any ways..I hate my parents and I snuck on to get this posted, i am so sorry but Im having family problems.

-kristian-
    The chosen life
    Another chance
    Lovers fate

15. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Moving up...

16. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002

Hey, And here is the next post, it is really small, but it is all I could do in my hour's time ( more details down below)

But, sorry It has taken so long its just parents as we all know. but I hope you like this one because personally, I think it stinks hehe..

Between the yelling, and the food being thrown from Luke and Leia, Obi-wan had a horrendous headache.

"Are you all right Obi-wan? You look kind of, sick..." Anakin asked, partly looking at him, and partly making sure Luke was eating his food.

"Fine, just have...a bad headache..."

Snickering, Anakin garbed Lukes hand, as he pulled back his arm to throw a piece of food. "Why don't you go to bed? Talia can bring you anything you need.."

Hearing her name, she looked over at the two. "Oh, and Anakin...Are we going to have that little discussion that you were talking about earlier?"

Glancing between the two, Anakin smiled. "Maybe later..But why don't you show Obi-wan to his room, and get him anything he asks for.."

Nodding, she set her fork down. "Okay, even though I am not done eating, I guess I could spare a few minutes."

Standing up, Obi-wan said his good nights and followed Talia down the hall.

Watching them walk down the hall, Anakin smiled.. Maybe Obi-wan actually does have attractions to woman..and I never noticed...No..Obi-wan goes by the book, your just imagining everything.. Looking over at Orion set down his glass he cleared his throat making him look up at him, "Are you done?"

As the young boy nodded softly and stand up, Anakin smiled, "Okay then lets get you to your room.." Looking over at his wife he saw the food all over them, and everything around them, " Can you take the kids in the bath? I'll have Talia get them washed and to bed."

With a dreaded sigh, Padme looked over at the two young kids mashing the food about as if they were still 4 months old, "I'll try my best..." Standing up she began to ply them away from the table.

Walking down the hall, Orion looked up at Anakin, "What were you saying about my master? About the whole attraction thing..."

Surprised he had read his thoughts he smirked, "Nothing, just letting my mind wonder..Your very good at reading peoples minds.."

Smiling, they reached Orion's room door, "No, your just bad at shielding.."

Laughing, Anakin opened the door, "If you need anything, go across the hall to Talia's room."

Smiling, Orion replied, "Thank you, good night.."

Watching him shut the door, Anakin knocked on Talia's door, hearing a click from behind him, Anakin twirled around seeing Talia leaning against the door.

"You seem, overly happier than usual..."

Stepping forward, Talia turned her head, " I don't know what you are talking about." and began walking down the hall.

Letting it go by for now, Anakin walked behind her, "I need you to go wash Luke and Leia, Padme has already put them in a bath, and you need to put them to bed."

Turning into the fresher, Talia looked over at Padme who was playing with the two little kids splashing in the bath.

Noticing Talia, Padme bolted up, "Thanks Talia, I'll see you in the morning.."

Walking out of the fresher, Padme kissed Anakin softly, "It has been a long day."

Nodding with a light sigh, they began walking to their room. Looking up at Anakin, Padme smiled. "Are you tired?"

Grinning evilly, Anakin looked down at Padme, "No...Are you ready for a long night?"

Okay, for some reason I think that really sucks..But :[face_sigh]: Please reply!

Also, My parents have chosen to limit my time even more than they already have on the Internet, to 1 hour a day!!!!!! an HOUR!

But I have 2 hours on Friday, 4 on Saturday and NONE on Sunday...I hate parents so much...

Well, hope ya'll have a good day... Ciao

-Kristian-

17. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    What are you talking about? [face_shocked] That didn't suck! That was *way* too funny! :D [face_laugh]
    Grrr...parents can be rather sithly at times! :mad: But you gotta love them! :D
    Hope you can post soon!
    UP! :D

18. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    I think Anakin is kinda enjoying being the boss of the house and his former master his guest, lol.

19. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002

Post tomorrow I promis! Unless otherwise, like parents. But I will end up sneaking on anyways. I have a bunch done and will be typing it tomorrow. But I am sooo tired right now from school and being over at my friends that I HAVE to get to sleep. sorry!

Please keep this up!

Tankie

-Kristian-

20. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002

Hey, sorry it has taken me awhile to type this up, but here it is and hope you enjoy!

Putting Luke and Leai nto their beds, and tucking them in. Talia walked towards her room and glanced over to Obi-wan's room.

Turning to her door, she sighed deeply and placed her hand softly ontop of the small cold doorhandle. Slowly turning the knob, she felt a hand gently grasp her shoulder, sending a jolt of energy run through her spine. Turning around slightly not knowing who to expect, she saw Obi-wan standing there gently taking his hand off of her shoulder.

Opening her lips to speak, she was quickly stopped as he placed his finger upon her soft lips, removing his finger just as quickly as he had put it on, he gently placed his lips onto her own.

Pulling away she looked up at his glowing face with a puzzled expression.
    As he placed his rough hands around her smooth ones, she kept hearing a knock become louder and louder.

Blinking, the sun filled her eyes, making her close them tighter than before and come back to reality. It was all a dream, it was all a dream, a dream..
    Sitting up in her bed, Talia continued hearing the knocking that had awoken her from her peaceful slumber.

Adjusting her eyes, she groaned as the knocking kept going on as if it would never end.

Sliding out of the warmth of her covers, she managed to yell out to the person behind the door, "Anakin, I am up, and Thank you ever so much for waking me up 20 minutes early.."'

Walking over to the wardrobe, she heard the knocking continue. Sighing deeply, she trudged over to the door, slinging it wide open to be surprised to see Orion twisting his legs around one another.

Remembering his room did not have a fresher, and that she hadn't shown him where the other one was, Talia pointed down the hall, and managed to make words come out of her mouth, "Bathroom, first door on the right."

As he nodded and said his thank you rather quickly, Orion sped down the hall slamming the door behind him.

Shutting her door, Talia heard someone in the hall call her name. Sling the door open once more, she expressed how truly annoyed she had become upon her face, she was startled to see Obi-wan standing in the hallway dressed in his nightclothes, he began to speak, " Talia, I hate to ask you for anything...but, can you tell Anakin I will meet him before breakfast in the main office after I take my shower?"

Hearing the word shower come from his lips, she involuntarily smiled, but quickly caught herself.

Watching her smile, and simply nod, he continued, " And can you get me some towels? Because there doesn't seem to be any in the fresher..."

Raising a brow, she walked closer to him, "Did you check the cabinets?"

Shaking his head, Obi-wan replied, "No, I don't know where they are, can you show me?"

Swallowing hard, she lightly smiled and walked passed him and into the room.

Forgetting she was still in her nightgown, she walked into the fresher, seeing herself in her white nightgown in the mirror, she blushed hopeing that this would be an in and out situation.

Walking over to the cabinets, where she usually stored the bathtowels, she bent down to open the doors, feeling eyes upon her as she pulled the towel out, standing up she turned and saw him standing there.

Feeling embarrassed at her appearance, Talia handed the towel to him shyly and tried to walk out when he placed his hand upon her shoulder, just like in her dream.

Looking up at him, she wondered what would come next..

"Could you start it? I don't know how to work it."

Sighing, Talia didn't know if she should be relieved of discouraged, walking over to the bath she groaned, she hated this bathtub.

As a knock came from the door, Obi-wan walked over to the door and opened it to reveal Aanakin standing there, "Have you seen Talia? She's not in her room.."

Hearing the water in the background go on he raised a brow.

"What temperature do you want it?" Talia yelled as Anakin's smile widen.

21. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    [face_laugh] *Very* funny! I wonder what Anakin ment? :confused: [face_mischief] Whatever he ment I am sure it is going to be interesting! ;)
    Great post!
    UP! :D

22. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    I do...it's just the last time I got a PM there was no link and I hadn't bookmarked the thread...

23. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Oh Im so sorry Jazz_Skywalker Would everyone like it that I would put a link in my notice when I PM you? sorry about that..

Thanks Jedi_enigma , and you will figure out what he means preeety soon hehe..

More hopefully tomorrow, I will try to do it early since Im not aloud to be on the comp on Sundays, but If I wake up at 7:00 my parents wont be home! YAY! lol

-Kristian-

24. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Hehe, Anakins setting em up :D

25. AlexKenobi

AlexKenobi Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2002
    Wonderful story keep it up

//cassidy\\

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.