main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

||+The Chosen Life+|| ((UPDATE:)) 01\\||//12\\||//03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Palpy_Die, Sep 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satoshi

Satoshi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
  2. Palpy_Die

Palpy_Die Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2002

There will be a post tonight if I have enought time to type it up!

-Kristian-

3. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Here is the next post I hope you like it! Please reply!

An hour later, everyone was at the breakfast table except Obi-wan and Talia.

As the Cook set their food down, he questioned about the others, "Would you like me to set them out? Or keep them warm?"

Looking over at Padme's face, which was rather confused, Anakin replied, "Keep them warm, I am not sure if they will be joining us today."

Setting the last plate in front of the two hyper active children, the cook left the room
    \
    "Anakin, where is Obi-wan and Talia?"

Trying to hold back his smile he managed to reply without laughing. "Talia, took a, a shower and decided to do it in her nightgown.. and Obi-wan is taking one right now.."

Finding that she was not getting the full story, she looked over at Orion who was keeping very quiet.

"Orion, do you know what happened?"

Swallowing his last bite, he looked over at Anakin then back to Padme, "I'm guessing Talia was helping my master with the bathtub, and Anakin came in and pushed her into the water. And when she came out her clothes were clinging to her..."

Stopping him before he continued, Padme looked over at Anakin, "You pushed her into the tb? With her white nightgown?"

Coughing slightly he replied, "Yes, I did.."

Giggling, she covered her mouth. "Oh poor Talia. What was Obi-wan's reaction to it all?"

Smiling, he sat up. "He was out of it after she left, I think he has never seen anything like that before,"

Laughing, Padme stood up, "I still fill bad for her, I'm going to go check on her."

Passing by Obi-one, she couldn't help but crack a smile.

With a deep sigh, Obi-wan now knew Anakin had told everyone what had happen.

Sitting down across from Anakin, he stared at him.

"Sorry Obi-wan, I couldn't help it. I just wanted to see your reaction."

Coughing, he looked at the food that was sitting in front of him. " Was there any messages for me?"

Shaking his head, Anakin took a sip from his drink, "You daydream?"

Curious at the sudden change of the topic he replied truthfully, "Yes I have."

Nodding, Anakin set down his fork and looked right at him, "Have they become, dirty..Lately?"

Knocking on her door lightly, Padme waited patiently.

As the door opened slowly, she saw Talia's face come into view, fully dressed in her her clothes, hair up and make up on, she smiled, "I heard what happened.."

With an annoyed sigh, Talia fully opened the door to let Padme in.

Walking in Padme couldn't remember the last time she had been in there. Two years ago when we were placing everything in for Talia..

Looking around the room, Talia had an interesting taste in things, "Do you like him?"

Raising a brow, Talia walked towards her, "Like Obi-wan? Yes I like him, but not like that ...anymore.." She said mumbling that last words.

Barely hearing the last words, Padme rushed over to her side, "What do you mean anymore?! I thought you just met him yesterday! You- you talked to him like you had never seen him before in your life! Why didn't you tell me?"

That's all for now but their might be some tomorrow!

-Kristian-

4. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Can't wait for the next one!

5. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Good post, I sure hope Anakin didnt screw up Obi-Wan and Talia's relationship completely, lol.

6. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    ::Does a double take.:: [face_shocked] Wait a minute! Wait one friggin darn minute! Talia knew Obi before now?! [face_shocked] OK that *really* makes things interesting! [face_shocked]
    How does she know him?! Please post more soon! [face_shocked]
    UP! [face_shocked]

7. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002

Okay, here is the next post! woo! I think its a tad short, but its better than nothing!

Becoming offended, Obi-wan sat up placing food into his mouth,

"Well, or, is it because your are jedi? You cannot think or feel that way about anyone or anything."

Gripping his jaw tightly, Obi-wan swallowed his food slowly, "precisely, Orion? Are you ready?"

Nodding simply, Orion stood knowing what his master was going to ask him.

Wiping his mouth with the napkin, and setting it on top of the plate, he stood up. "Thankyou for breakfast, but im sorry I must go talk with Queen Jamillia, Please tell Padme im sorry.. Come along Orion."

Before the two could leave, Anakin called out to them, "On your way, can you please tell Padme and Talia that I would like them to come back here so we can go swimming with the twins...Their mostlikly in Talia's room."

Nodding, Obi-wan walked towards Talia's room, I hope she doesn't bring anything up..

Turning around with a bright redness across her face, Talia gave into Padme's pleading all to easily, " It was a long time ago...Qui-Gon Jinn was still alive and Obi-wan was only 23 years old."

Interrupting her, Padme sat down onto the bed, "Wait, 23...Does that mean you were in the Jedi Temple?"

Growing irritated, Talia instantly replied, "Yes I was going to become a jedi, but something happened...And I had to leave.."

Becoming even more interested, Padme wanted to know more, "So how did you meet him?"

Blushing, she sat beside her, " I was 13, and my Master had been killed in an accident. The council didn't want to give me a new master so soon because they felt that I needed time to get over my Master's death. They also didn't want me to stay in my Quarters alone, so they decided for me to stay with Master Qui-Gon, and his apprentice, Obi-wan Kenobi. He was very reluctant to it all, like he was with most thing and stayed in his room. But after a while he began to think of me as a little sister type.

Waiting for her to continue to talk, Padme whined, "Why did yo-"

Shushing her, Talia put up a finger, and heard a silent tap at the door, and Obi-wan Talking.

"Well anyway's. he-"

Now stopping her, Padme jumped up off the bed and ran over to the door swinging it open just as Obi-wan and Orion was walking down the hallway.

"Obi-wan! Did you want to talk to me?"

With a heavy sigh, he forced a smile and turned around, "Yes, I was looking for you, Anakin wanted me to tell you and, Talia he is going to go swimming with the twins."

Watching him turned around, Padme called out again, "Obi-wan, are you going to talk with Queen Jamillia?"

Turning back around, with his padawan amused by his actions, he replied.

"Yes, I was. I didn't receive any information about when I would meet her, so I am going there my self."

Smiling, she looked over at Talia, who was still sitting there staring at her wondering what she could possibly be doing.

"I am sorry, but I forgot to tell you, Jamillia is to meet you at 2:00, because she has some business with Umgul. So why don't you come in here, Talia is telling me a very interesting story."

With deep regret, he began walking towards the room.

Why doesn't she remember me, sure it was a long time ago..I didn't forget about her, maybe she wanted to forget me completely..

Entering the room, all thoughts washed away as he saw Talia sitting there in her pale blue dress, dripping down the sides of the bed, and the light from the window shining on her.

Seeing the dread cross her face, everything that was so beautiful for those few seconds vanished as he realized, she did remember him.

Okay, that's it all for now, Sorry it isn't that long, I have been having alot of stress and problems with friends and family.

But hopefully I will be able to write some more tomorrow, but not sure if I will be able to post because it is my friend Holly's b-day, and will

8. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Dont worry about it, quality over quantity! Another slight cliffy, cant wait for the next!

9. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Oh boy! Oh boy oh boy oh boy! This is definitely getting interesting! I hope it works out between Obi and Talia!
    Ahhhhh! So *that* is how they met! [face_mischief] Well that's a twist! :D
    Amazing post!
    UP! :D

10. DANA28

DANA28 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    I just found this and I like it. I'm a A/P fan!

11. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
  12. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002

Okay, since Ya'll uped me story, I guess I can post today....lol..

I had a very busy weekend, mainly staying over at my friends house watchig the Easter Eggs on Moulin Rouge and Ewan acting like a goof.. ::grins::

Sorry it has been so long but I will post tonight if my parents arnt on the computer,

Except I am going to HollyWood Video after school to rent..The Pillow Book.. :[face_sigh]:

Anyways lol, I have to get ready for school so look for a post around 1-4 pacific time

-Kristian-

13. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    ::Looks around, confused.:: Where's postie? :(
    UP!

14. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002

Wow, I am so sorry heh. My mom has been dragging me around town for the past two days and havn't been able to post. And plus lovly school. But I finally got it done! YAY!

Well the first part is the last sentence from the last post. Please Reply!

Seeing the dread cross her face, everything that was so beautiful for those few seconds vanished as he realized, she did remember him.

Taking a deep breath, he knew he had to get over and done with this,"What are you talking about Talia?"

Stuttering, she replied, "I-I, am tal- talking about.."

Rolling her eyes at her shyness, Padme interrupted her, "She was telling me about how you two knew each other."

Merely nodding his head, Obi-wan looked over at Talia, "Do you still regret everything we did?"

Glancing between Obi-wan and Padme, Talia looked down at her hands, unable to look at either one of them. Then finally looked back up at Obi-wan.

"No, I don't. I was for a while but, I'm glad I left, and you got to stay, you wanted to become more of a Jedi then me or Siri ever did."

Upon hearing the name Siri, Obi-wan became suspicious, "How did you know she left? You left way before she did.."

Standing aside the two people before her chatting about their life's before, Padme felt completely left out and confused.

"I ran into a year ago, you know she is into the whole slave trade." Talia continued watching the older man's face soften and slowly walk towards her.

Ready to jump in, Padme heard the two twins running down the hall.

"Excuse me," she said, quickly dashing into the hallway to see why they were not with their father.

"Mommy, Mommy! We want to go swimming'!"
    The two yelled out running towards her.

Slowly emerging from the right side of the hallway, Anakin came walking down their way.

"Hey Pad, I'm taking the kids for a swim, want to come?"Seeing the distress on her face, he came closer to her.

"What's wrong Pad?" He asked in an almost whisper

Matching his tone she replied, "Talia and Obi-wan know each other."

Raising a brow, a cocky grin was placed upon his lips. " Yes honey, they met yesterday remember?"

Rolling her eyes, Padme lightly slapped Anakin's arm

"No, I mean at the Jedi Temple, when Qui-Gon was alive and you were a little kid on Tatooine. She met him when her master died.."

Becoming doubtful of his wife's comment, he looked down at the two impatient kids chasing each other, "Where are they?" He asked, only to be interrupted by a loud laughter emitting from the room beside them.

Getting the answer he needed, Anakin walked into Talia's room, to see her and Obi-wan sitting on her bed joking around.

"What's so funny?" he asked, as the two people sat up upon seeing him.

"Nothing, just talking about the past..." Obi-wan replied

"So, Talia, what was the reason why you left?" Padme now entered the room, managing to calm down Luke and Leia.

"It had been three years since I met Obi-wan and Qui-Gon, and we became good friends. It was always me, Siri, and Obi-wan. After I got Master Luminara Undull, I had to move out of their quarters. Of course we were still friends, even though of the age difference and everything between me and them. After I was gone for a month, we started falling for each other. And we all know the whole 'A jedi must not love' crap, but we held a relationship for well over a month. Obi-wan had already gone through a lot to become Qui-Gon's apprentice, and I understood that. So we kept it secret, until Master Jocasta Nu found out. How she did is still unknown. We were given many options. One of us stay or we both leave. We both couldn't stay because of the chances of it happening it again, so I left, leaving my Master I only knew for two years."

Now understanding why Obi-wan had told him so many times not to fall in love with Padme, Anakin felt appreciation for him trying to help. But he was happy with how his life turned out.

"Why didn't you go with her?" Once the

15. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Aww, I hope Talia doesn't get too mad, her and Obi-Wan need to get back together!

16. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Where is everyone else? Hmmmm....

17. cristalvandepol

cristalvandepol Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 30, 2002
    Great story. Hope to see a post soon.

18. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    This needs an UP!

19. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Sorry haven't posted in awhile been haveing computer problems, but I have some of the post done, so Hopefully I will get it finnished tonight and post, if not I will tomorrow.

Im becoming sick and the smoke from all the cooking is killing my throat (cough).

And I got 2 new DVD's! Yay..I finally got around to buying episode 1, (Only had it on VHS before) and Serphents Kiss woo!

Well gtg bye!

-Kristian-

20. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002

Gathering the two kids, Anakin and Padme walked out of the room. Standing in the doorway, Anakin saw Obi-wan still sitting on the bed.

They need to talk He thought, and quietly he shut the door, following Padme and their two Bouncy children.

The remaining hours of the day had past them quickly, the sun in the Naboo sky was casting an orange glow across the land.

While Anakin, Padme, Luke and Leia laid on the sand watching the sun fall from the sky, Talia and Obi-wan had yet to leave the room they had been in since that morning.

"Do you think we should check on them? They haven't left the room all day."

Laughing at Padme ramble, Anakin pulled Luke into his lap.

"Their talking, they have known each other for a long time, they obviously have a lot to talk about. Give them time."

Letting out a loud sigh, she smiled and wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Your right, I have my own life to worry about."

Leaning in to kiss his lips, she had remembered something, Queen Jamillia

Jumping up, Padme grabbed her shoe's placing them on her feet.

"What's wrong?!" Anakin questioned wondering of her sudden actions.

"Obi-wan had to meet with Queen Jamillia, but she was out, I was going to have Talia tell me when a message came in for him, but then this happened. Oh she's not going to be happy."

Quickly kissing Anakin on the cheek, she began running towards the house, "Get Talia to help you with the kids. I don't care weather or not she want's to, it's her job!"

As she slammed the door behind her, Anakin looked down at Luke smashing Leia's sand castle.

"Daddy! Make him stop! He's ruining it!"

Picking up Luke by his waist, Anakin looked into his eyes, "Want to go bother Talia and Obi-wan?"
    "Obi-wan stop it! We already went through this, you have to go on, I still love you, but I don't think I could the way I used to. You are a Jedi, something you fought to become, you don't want to throw it away for me."

Watching him shake his head, she threw an aggravated sigh.

Why does everything have to be so difficult?!

"Obi-Wan, I love you." Talia admitted to him. "But we cant do this, it wouldn't be fair. I am trying to make you understand. I would live in guilt, knowing that I let you throw your whole life dream away for me!"

Standing up, Obi-wan walked over to her not tearing his eyes away from hers. Grabbing her hands, he began to whisper as if they would be caught doing a horrible crime.

" My dream was to become a Jedi Knight, I have done that, but for the past what..13 years I haven't been able to think of anything but you. You have been my dream since then, and if you don't want to have anything to do with me again, then so be it. But remember you will still remain in my mind."

Looking down at his chest, Talia was unable to look in his eyes.

How sad, he hasn't been able to get over you. Oh your so mean, it's sweet. In some sort of psycho way..But then you haven't been able to get over him..

Meeting his eyes with hers, Talia could not find any words to express what she was thinking, and did it the best way she could.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him towards her, giving him a fiery kiss, and felt him slide his arms around her waist.

Walking backwards, Obi-wan could feel her arms tighten around his neck and knew her legs were giving out beneath her, sending her falling onto the bed that so happened to be near by, pulling him down on top of her.

Running into the room, Luke, Leia and Orion were surprised at the scene before them.

Told you I would Post today lmao, So tell me what you think

::rubbs eyes::

Im tired! Maybe more tomorrow if I have time!

-Kristian-

21. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Dumb Queen. If she hadn't summoned Obi-Wan then noone would have distracted him while he was kissing Talia! Oh well, I hope they get married! [face_love] lol

22. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    Sorry ive been gone so long...but great posts!!!

thats so funny. those poor little kids are gonna be traumatized for life. lol

UP!

23. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002

Sorry Havent been able to post or even type up what I have gotten done at school so far.

My parents are on the computer too much lol, anyways I hope to be able to type it up and post tomorrow.

-Kristian-

24. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002

Like I said here is the next post! It took me forever to write it and I hope it is enough to get you through a couple of days.

Please REPLY!

Walking backwards, Obi-wan could feel her arms tighten around his neck and knew her legs were giving out beneath her, sending her falling onto the bed that so happend to be near by, pulling him down ontop of her.

Running into the room, Luke, Leia and Orion were surprised at the scene before them.

"You can't go in th-"

Running in the bedroom, Ankin began to laugh.

"Come on guys, they need their privacy.." Turning them around, he took them into the hallway. Closing the behind him Anakin instructed Orion too take them to their room and keep busy till he came back.

Watching them walk down the hall, he saw Padme running behind Queen Jamillia giving Anakin warning signals.

Running into the room, slamming the door behind him, Anakin saw the two laughing laying on the bed. Then Looked up at Anakin.

"I'm leaving the council.."

Standing there shocked at the sudden comment, Anakin heard Padme outside the door telling Queen Jamillia she should knock.

"Why should I? I do not want a Jedi all over someone, he should be protecting us, and trying to solve our problem."

Feeling like she had been put down, Padme saw her hand being placed onto the door handle.

"No M'lady, it is my fault. I forgot to tell Talia to watch for watch for the message. And Master Kenobi is strict to the Jedi code."

Releasing her grip on the handle, Jamillia took her words in, "I'm sorry, just make sure it never happens again Padme, you know just as I how important this is."

Bowing her head, Padme replied, "Yes M'lady, I know how much this means, I am sorry."

"Okay then, enough of that, we need to talk to Obi-wan."

Hearing her lightly knock on the door, Obi-wan and Talia quickly got out of the bed, getting themselves ready as quickly as they could. Signaling that they were ready, Anakin opened the door greeting Queen Jamillia.

"Good evening M'lady, please sit."

As the Queen sat across from them, Obi-wan and Talia stood. "Good evening your highness, I am gratefully sorry for this taking so late, but we were not aware that you would be sending a message."

As they sat down, Anakin excused himself, placing a kiss upon Padme's cheek, and left the room.

"Talia, could you please get us some water, I am quite thirsty."

"Yes, M'lady." Smiling over at Obi-wan, Talia got up, walking over to the small table that held the water pitcher and glasses.

Watching Obi-wan's eyes follow Talia as she walked away, Jamillia cleared her throat making Obi-wan realize what he was doing, and blushed at the fact that he had been caught.

"Do I have to ask the Council to send another Jedi to come?? Or will you be able to behave yourself and help us. I am sorry Master Kenobi, but I see that you have an infatuation with Talia."

Walking over to Talia, Padme helped her get everything ready.

"I don't know what to do Talia, the Queen suspects there is something between the two of you.."

Holding the glasses, Talia looked over at her rather annoyed at what she had said, "Yes I know I heard her."

Walking over to Obi-wan and Queen Jamillia, Talia set down the glasses onto the table and began to walk away.

"Talia, Padme, I would like the both of you to sit down."

Surprised she wanted her to stay, Talia sat beside Obi-wan, and quietly watched as the other three went through the situation.

"Even after many year the Trade Federation still holds a grudge against the Naboo, as well as Padme. I fear that they may try to attack us once more. Or even attempt to murder Padme, and I think that having her live here with her family is no longer safe. I would like you to find it in your best interests to talk to the council to request someone to help us here, while you take Padme and her family somewhere safe."

Taking the Queens words offensive, Padme quickly sat up to protest, but as quickly as she sat up, obi-wan

25. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Aww, but the Skywalkers were so happy on Naboo :(

Well I hope they'll be safe where they're going and hopefully Obi-Wan and Talia's relationship will expand :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.