main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

||+The Chosen Life+|| ((UPDATE:)) 01\\||//12\\||//03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Palpy_Die, Sep 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palpy_Die

Palpy_Die Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2002
    Thanks for the reply Satoshi

It seems like your the only reader out there.

Anyways I got everything that I needed to be done for school so hopefully I will be able to write some more while at school.

So it all depends on how much I got done, if I want to post today. Anyways

Im off to school (dreds) Byee

-Kristian-

2. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    UPPY!!!!

so where are they going?

cant wait for your next post.!

3. Satoshi

Satoshi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
  4. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

5. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Hi ya'll sorry its been awhile, but I have some done, but not much, school has been making me so busy, but I will try my best to finish the post. I just have to read 15 pages of a book im reading for a test today, heh..

Anyways, Hopefully I will be able to get it up. If not..I dont know I'll try to make it longer? lol..

-Kristian-

6. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
  7. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    And UP again

8. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    and again...up!

9. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Wow! Thanks for all the replys, sorry its been almost.... 2 weeks lmao, but my parents have been on vacation for a week, and They have been hogging the computer so I really haven't been able to get on at All!

But on the good side, I do have a post, I just have to type it up. and my parents arnt home. So hopefully if they don't come home soon I will be able to Post!

-Kristian-

10. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Just take your time.

*bump*

11. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002

Okay, there will be a post tomorrow, I was going to type it up today.. But

While I was playing a game on the computer my dog attacked my other dog, so we had to put her asleep. and the one that got attacked (Shy) has cuts on the side of her neck.. So that was the main thing of the day.

So yea.. heh.. Post tomorrow

-Kristian-

12. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Aw, poor dog. Hope he/she's ok :(

13. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    The next morning Padme, Anakin, Obi-wan, Orion and Talia met with the Queen at 10:00 a.m. sharp.

Talking with the council, they had agreed for Master Depa Billaba and Master Seasee Tin to help Naboo against the Trade Federation, while the others went to Coruscant to meet with the Council to find where they would live for the time being.

Walking into the Naboo Yacht, Obi-wan and Anakin sat pilots, they were not going to take any chances with anyone else coming along.

Setting the two twins into their seats, Padme called out that they were now ready to set off into space.

Hearing that they were all ready, Obi-wan set the controls for take off.

Sitting beside Talia, Orion could see her keeping her eyes on Obi-wan as he talked to Anakin who was helping him.
    As the Nubian lifted from the ground, the City below them became small, and soon disappeared as the clouds

Entering space, they set for auto pilot till the could go into hyperspace.

Standing up, Anakin walked over to Padme who was sitting down. Looking over at Luke and Leia Anakin saw that they were starting to fight again .
    "Okay you two, stop or its nappy time."

Hearing Anakin talk in semi-baby talk, Obi-wan couldn't help but chuckle.

Looking over at Obi-wan, Anakin rolled his eyes. "You will never understand."

Shrugging, Obi-wan sat beside Orion, "Hopefully the council will make you live on Alderaan."

"Perhaps, but what if they want us to stay on Corsucant? That way it would be easier to reach us."

Shrugging once more, the alarm went of for the jump into hyper space.

Just minutes after arriving on Corsucant, Obi-wan, Padme ,Anakin and Orion made their way to the Jedi temple to talk about the ordeal, while Talia took the twins to Padme?s apartment.

"Welcome senator, nice to see you again Anakin, Master Kenobi, the council wishes to see you know."

Entering the round bright lit room, they saw all eyes on them.
    "Are the twins safe?" Master Windu questioned, only knowing half the answer.

Nodding, Anakin replied, "Yes, their with Talia, their nanny."

Shifting in hid seat, Master Windu suddenly became interested.

"Talia?"

With a deep sigh, Obi-wan looked down towards his feet knowing what must be passing through their minds, and quickly shielded everyone away from his thoughts.

Clearing his throat, Mace decided to talk to him afterwards.

"We have finally decided that you should stay with Bail Organa and his family in Alderaan. You will stay here for he night and a ship will be ready for you tomorrow morning, we will contact you."

Hearing the name Bail, Padme suddenly went pail.

He hates me after what I did, how could he agree to let us stay with him? He despises Anakin. But he did marry, and has a daughter. May be he has gotten over it..

"Is this alright with you?"

Faking a smile, Padme looked over at Anakin,

"Yes, that will be fine, thank you Master Windu."
    Bowing, the four turned to leave the room, then suddenly stopped.

"Master Obi-wan. Please stay, we need to talk."

With his eyes closed tightly, he looked over at his padawan and told him through the force to wait with the others.

As the doors slid open, Anakin, Padme and Orion walked in.

Standing up abruptly, Talia ran over to them.

"Where is Obi-wan?"

Entering the main room, Padme saw her to angles asleep on the floor.

"He's talking with the council still, he told us it will be awhile and he will be back soon."

With a great disappointment, Talia slumped down into a chair.

"What happened?"

Sitting beside her, Padme began to explain to her what the conversation between them and the council was.

"He said Talia? The council knows my name- may be that is the reason why he stayed back. What if they know? Or tell him he has another assignment? Gods, he'll try to leave the order. He is always true to his words that?s for sure."

As Talia babbled on, Padme set the twins into their beds.

"You shouldn't work yours

14. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Aww, awesome post! I wonder why Obi-Wan lied like that. He could have just left the order like Anakin. I guess all will be revealed in time :)

15. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    goody post but let me point something out :

Obi-wan was now talking mainly to Master Windu, as it usually was. Then Master Toda would come in as quickly as he got out of the conversation.

i think you meant to write YODA instead of TODA, you might wanna edit that.

i cant believe obi-wan actually lied. lol didnt seem like the lying type. lol

UP!

16. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Oy vey, I cant believe I spelt Toda, sorry about that Its been busy around here, and now I have a cold. ::Sneeze::

But Im going to fix it right now.

-kristian-

17. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Up, up, and away!!!!

18. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    -
    --
    ---
    ----
    -----
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

19. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Thanks for the Ups!

I will try to get a post up sometime by Wend. or on Wend. But my parents are off Monday and Tuesday which is usually when they hog the comp, but I do have a post written, not typed yet.

-Kirtstian-

20. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Okay, Yesterday I was out all day with my parents (about 4 hours) came back with a pencil and paper... -.-...

And today (Wend) I lost the first two pages that I was supose to have posted today, and can not find them I have no idea where they could be, and If I don't find them I may have to re-write it.

But I do have 3 pages after that. So hopefully if im not doing anything at school, I will be able to re-write it again.

Sorry!

-Kristian

21. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    That's ok :)

UP!

22. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Wow look A POST! I know its been awhile and Im sorry, but hopefully I will post again Wend.

Because Monday, My parents usually hog the comp, and were having Thanksgiving on Tuesday, instead of Thursday, weird yes I know lol, but its better than eating at 10:00 in the morning for 10 minutes, then everyone goes to bed hehe.

Well, hope you enjoy the post!

Not knowing exactly how to bring up the subject, Anakin decided it was best to go with the straitfoward approach, "Is everything going to be all right between you and Bail?"

Finally getting it out in the open, Anakin feared that Padme would be unable to talk about it at the moment. Searching her face for any clue as to what she was thinking inside, he could see her face softly look down, posiably thinking of anything to say.

The room was dimly lit, and almost like the last time they had a true discussion, when they talked about their future together, and she was wearing that tight leather dress, and how he so much wanted to just forget everything and..-

Looking up, Anakin's eyes meet up with Padme's, she had noticed that he wasn't thinking anywhere near to what they were talking before, but continued as if nothing had happened.

"I feel that if he suggested for us to stay with him and his family, then he must have gotten over the rejection. So everything will be fine between us..So lets not worry about it anymore." Pausing, a smile spread across Padme's face, Hopping off the couch, she quickly got a hold of Anakin's hand, attempting to pull him off the couch.

Laughing at her nearly falling onto the floor, Anakin pulled her atop of him as she giggled trying to get out of his tight grasp.

"Come on, we need to go into the bedroom."

Laughing, Anakin pinned her down onto the couch. Looking down at her Almond brown eyes, Anakin hoped Obi-wan wouldn't be coming any time soon.

An hour had passed by so slowly for Obi-wan, finding a decent transport at this time of night was near impossible. Then once finding one, he found out oh too late that the driver was new to the world and had yet to learn the ways around the Planet.

Now standing before the door, he punched in the code into the wall panel and watched the door swoosh before him, All he wanted now was to go to sleep, it had been a long day and couldn't wait to get the heavy clothes off of his body, and climb into a nice cool bed..

Walking in, he encountered something he truly wished he did not have to witness, Padme and Anakin in their underwear, laughing at each other on the couch.

Take away alcohol next time..

Seeing Obi-wan staring at them oddly, Padme fell onto the floor in a stir of laughter.

"Just point to Talia's bedroom."

As Padme' pointed to the door, Obi-wan quickly left the room.

Entering the dark room, Obi-wan could hear the light breathing echo throughout the small room.

Sitting beside her on the bed, there was a loud scream, and Talia sat strait up, crashing her head onto his own.

Both standing up abruptly, wincing with pain, the both ran into the main room, only to see Anakin laying on top of Padme on the floor.

Looking up, both of their cheeks were a fierce blush.

"Did we wake you?"

Grumbling, Talia stormed back into her room with Obi-wan at her feet.

Sitting back on her bed, Talia looked up at Obi-wan. "So how did everything go with the council?"

Avoiding the question, Obi-wan walked over to the lamp and turned it to dim, then turned to face her, his face partly lit by the light, not showing much emotion.

"They warned me, saying they feared we may be falling back in love with with other." A soft chuckle came from Talia at the comment. "Then what?"

Obi-wan became hesitant, and began wondering if he should tell her the truth,

This isn't like you Obi-wan, you can't do this anymore, you never lie..

Talia saw the familiar look on his face, and became impatient, "What did you tell them?"

Sighing, he looked into her eyes. "I told them that everything between us was in the past and that I was

23. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Obi-Wan is so stupid, why didn't he just leave the order? I Mean, if he really cares for Talia he should. Poor Talia though, she must really be stressed :(

24. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    ~Up~

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving, Kristian!

25. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Aw, thankyou Satoshi, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving

And thanks for the up.

-Kristian-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.