main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

||+The Chosen Life+|| ((UPDATE:)) 01\\||//12\\||//03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Palpy_Die, Sep 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    I can just imagine Padme running arround the house in her underwear. LMAO

As for Tlia, she should know its her jpb to do what she does. Also, Talia is Asking for alot to make him quit the order.

2. AlexKenobi

AlexKenobi Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2002
    Wow, theres been alot going on since Ive last read.

I think Obi-wan is acting the way he is because he doesn't really know how to react to everything thats happening.

And yes, I could imagine Padme running around in her underwear! lol

-Cassidy-

3. Satoshi

Satoshi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
  4. Palpy_Die

Palpy_Die Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2002
    Well thanks for all of the relpys!

And nice to see you again AlexKenobi!

I am curently writting the post, and hope to get it up by tomorrow, but no promis because im having problems with my parents so.

Cross your fingers!

-Kristian-

5. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Sorry couldnt post today, I was over at my friends house all day helping her clean, but I will post it tomorrow, I have it done but not typed yet, and since It is friday I will really really be able to do it! lmao.

-Kristian-

6. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Cool, can't wait :)

7. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Since no one has post on my OTHER story Pleease check it out lol, ive posted but it seems no one has noticed because yea, its been awhile since ive post!

(Its one of the links in my profile)

-Kristian-

8. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Didn?t post last night because I was at my friends house later than I would have like to have been there, came home and was so tired, so now im going to post it yay!

Early the next morning, Anakin was attempting to feed Luke what looked to him as green earwax that Master Yoda always had sticking out of his fury, pointy ears.

It?s amazing how boring it can be talking to him..

As Anakin debated weather or not to feed Luke something else before it was flung at him, Padme was chasing Leia around the living quarters getting piece of clothing on her ever now and then.

Just at that moment a low beep was heard, looking at each other Padme and Anakin called out Talia.

Minutes passed, and they heard a door quickly open and shut to see a very tired Talia, wrapping Obi-wans robe tightly around herself.

Smirking, Padme and Anakin could tell she had a long night, and had just awoken.

Her dark chocolate brown hair was pulled up in a messy bun, and her usual bright cheery eyes were sealed tightly, trying her best to adjust to the bright room, compared to her dark cave,

Grumbling, Talia looked over at them, as they stopped their actions to gaze at how she really looked in the morning.

"What do you want?" She tried to say, but wasn?t exactly understandable.

"Could you get the door? We?re kind of busy, and we were going to have Orion wake you up once he got out of the shower anyways."

Stubbornly as well as mad, Talia trudged over to the door securing the robe around her once more, she pressed the baby blue button on the wall, and the door slid open before her.

Standing there was captain Typho, who looked at her strangely, then walked passed her greeting Anakin and Padme.

"M?lady, the ship will be leaving in an hour. I just wanted to confirm that, and wanted to get any luggage that could be loaded onto the ship at this moment."

As Talia slinked past them, Obi-wan casually, or at least what he thought, walked out of the room trying to fix his scruffy hair, walked over to Talia and began to whisper to her.

At that moment, Orion came out of the fresher, steam filling the room and fully dressed, he received a displeasured expression from his master.

Giving up on feeding Luke, Anakin began to dress him as Padme began to check everything was ready.

(Half hour later)

Entering the space port, they saw the Sliver Nubian shinning in the sunlight. There Captain Typho, Chancellor Palpatine, and Master Windu greeted them before their trip.

"Good evening M?lady, Anakin, Obi-wan...Talia.." Master Windu began, taking notice that they were keeping their distance.

"And let me guess, this is Luke and Leia." Palpatine cut in, "Their beautiful."

"Thank you Chancellor, but if you excuse me and Anakin, we need to get them into their seats."

As they walked onto the ship, Palpatine walked towards his transport after he greeted Obi-wan, Talia and Orion.

Now standing before them, Master Windu had his head low in discouragement.

"We do not care what happens, but you will not leave the jedi." He said sternly, then walked away slowly, to his transport.

Not understanding what it was really all about, Obi-wan kneeled down to match with Orions height.

"The council knows that this mission wont be too dangerous, but they want you to stay with Master Ki-Adi-Mundi until I return so you can study and work on your fighting. I will be back in a month or longer."

Nodding, Orion bowed to his master, and walked to the transport with Master Windu.

Looking over at Talia, Obi-wans smile was barely there, wondering if the moment was a good or not.

Grasping her hand they both walked to the ship.

Please reply!

-Kristian-

9. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Great post! I read your other story too :)

"We do not care what happens, but you will not leave the jedi." He said sternly, then walked away slowly, to his transport.

Wha...? Mace can't keep Obi-Wan from leaving the order! Or was he talking to someone else? *is confused*

10. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Yes I noticed hehe, and thankyou, your like my ONLY reader which is cool, ::Shrugs:: ANYWAYS..

Okay, when Mace says "We do not care what happens," (Talia/Obi-wan)

What do you think that means? If you still don't understand it Ill tell you because well ::looks around:: Your the only one here lol.

-Kristian-

Edit: Heh, when he says "You will not leave the Order" Maybe the Council doesnt want him to leave because of something..

11. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    IM yur reader too1 i just hadnt noticed you had updated. POor Ani and Padme it seems that the kids are driving them nutz!!!!

also it seems Talia is mroe of like a room mate than nanny.

OH-Well, UP!

12. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Wow! Hiya! Okay, so I have 2 readers! lol. Nice to see you.

I might not be able to post till Wend. Because of my parents hogging the computer (Their off for monday and tuesday)

But I already have some written!

-Kristian-

13. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Lol, maybe you could convince your parents to get you your own computer since they're on so much ;)

~Up~

14. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Haha, well I have tried, but my parents wont, and even if they did they would NEVER get me any kind of online. Which really sucks -.-..

Hopefully post today or tomorrow (parents arnt on it obviously) But I need to go to the store to look for any Mags with Ewan in them hehe.

-Kristian-

15. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Sorry its REALLY short, But youll see why at the bottom lol.
    But I have alot more! (Tomorrow)

Reaching the beautiful planet of Aldaraan. Talia took one look at it and already disliked it. It was nothing like Naboo, the buildings were gorgeous, but not like Theed, nothing like Theed.

Landing onto the port, Anakin and Obi-wan got up quickly to pick up the luggage, as well as Captain Typho who opened the platform leading to the firm ground on the planet.

Both Luke and Leia who were asleep were picked up by Padme and Talia, walked into the bright sun, and there was Bail standing before them with his wife and Oldest son.

Setting down the luggage, Bail had two of his servants take the luggage for them, and took their belongings to their rooms.

Seeing Bail, Padme quickly handed Luke to Talia, not wanting him to see her like this, let alone at all.

?Padme, you look radiant, and Anakin.... How are you? I hope you have made her a happy woman. And who are these people you have brought along with you?? He said with an unusual bounce.

?This is my Nanny I guess you would call it, Talia, and these two sleepy heads in her arms are Luke and Leia, and this is my protection, Master Jedi Obi-wan Kenobi, and my pilot Captain Typho.?

Greeting them all, Bail introduced the part of his family that had joined him, ?This is my wife Zinka, and one of my children, the oldest, Nico. He wants to follow in my foot steps.?

As they all headed to Bail?s home, everyone couldn?t help but fell the awkwardness in it all.

This is short, but my friend made me go over to her house all day because she didnt want to be alone (sigh) So HOPEFULLY she wont bug me tomorrow and I will be able to post more!

-Kristian-

16. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Haha, it sure sounds awkward. Bail sounds so stupid, "I hope you've made her a happy woman." HAH! In other words..."She should have been mine but since I couldn't have her you better be taking care of her." lol ;)

17. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Lol! Exactly, ah that was funny lol. Well I stayed home today because I have a virus. and yea so I had to go to the doctor, Ill see if I can bribe my mom into letting me onto the computer (but I dont think it will happen) they just went to get my meds.

But we'll see what happens lol

-Kristian-

18. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    I hope you get well soon! Viruses are no fun :(

19. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Well Im staying home again today! Hehe. and Im going to type up the post today, so hopefully when my parents are asleep I will be able to do every thing.

-Kristian-

20. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Sounds good. Just don't get caught ;)

21. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Well It ends up my parents got another dog (I have 5) and its only 2 months old, I ended up watching it all day while my parents were asleep, and boy did I forget how needy (sp) they are.
    So I didnt get to post, but when my parents come home tomorrow morning, and after I see my dad, ill be able to get on *hopefully* lol

-Kristian

22. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Well I finally got the time out of baby sitting the lil' puppy to type, (Its playing with my feet haha) So I hope you like this next post.

The days went by quickly, then a month had passed, the two family's got to know each other very well, and there had been no attacks against Naboo or Senator Amidala. Or at least they thought.
    Sitting at the dinning room table, Nico, Bail's eldest son continued to flirt with Talia, as Obi-wan looked on in discuss.

Luke and Leia continued their usual fighting, not caring where they were. And Bail talked about his trips to foreign worlds to Padme and Anakin, who had learned over the course of their stay, his story telling was rather boring.

Finally entering the room, the cook as well as Zinka, set down the food for their dinner and began to eat.

In the midst of the conversation and eating, Obi-wan glanced over at Talia and gave her a weary smile.

Swallowing her food, Talia leaned over to him, and began to whisper into his ear, "What's wrong?"

Before he answered her back, he noticed a waiter talking to Nico rather quietly, then walking back into the kitchen. Then suddenly another Waiter walking out and talking to Bail.

"Excuse me, I hate to interrupt everything, but I think that you would like to know that the Trade Federation has yet again taken over Theed, and is looking for you Padme." Bail spoke out, making everyone brake out into their own conversations.

"Queen Jamillia, is she all right?" Padme questioned only hoping that they had not yet threatened to kill anyone.

"They do not know any other information besides this, their going to send some Jedi to negotiate with them"

Sighing deeply, Obi-wan rolled his eyes and began to mumble, "The negotiations will be short."

Giggling under her breath, Padme became serious and stood up, "Then I must retire, for I will be returning back to help my people."

Grabbing her arm, Anakin pulled her back into her chair, "No your not, their not in your hands anymore, your not the Queen."

Surprised at his forwardness, Padme became raged with anger, "I may not be Queen any more but I have some power to help them. Now let go of me."

Not wanting to cause a scene in front of them, Anakin let go, allowing her to do what ever she pleased.

"Please, Padme. Think about this, what good will it do if you return? They will only capture you and kill you." Bail inquired, trying to show to Anakin that Padme would listen to him rather than her husband, only to fail.

"Im sorry Bail, but I thank you for your concern in me. Talia, please stay here with Luke and Leia, and Obi-wan you must stay here to protect my children, Anakin your going to come along with me. Now please if you excuse me." Padme quickly exited the room, with Anakin following behind her trying to talk some sense in her choices.

Now sitting at the table, all looked at each other not knowing what to say, then Talia broke the silence. "Well, I guess we could call it a night then.." And quickly stood up picking up Luke, and Obi-wan picking up Leia.

"Thanks for another lovely dinner, im sure Padme and Anakin would say the same, but were well to busy, good night."

And quickly left the room.

An hour passed quickly, Anakin and Padme were still in their room debating weather or not to return to Naboo to help. While Talia and Obi-wan sat quietly in her room as the twins slept.

"I don't know if we should stay here any longer." Obi-wan began, concentrating on his thumbs twirling around each other,

Watching him do so, Talia couldn't help but snicker. "And why is that? Is this place driving you insane?"

Looking up, he shook his head, only to look back down and continue his thumb twirling, "No no, its not that...Completely. Its just, Nico. He seems very suspicious, as if he knows something."

Rolling her eyes, Talia scootched closer to him, "So he's a little flirtatious, you don't have to get all wound up about it sheesh."

Not believing that, that was what she thought was bothering him, Obi-wan sho

23. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    None of your posts suck, Kristian :)

I can't believe the Trade Federation are back to their old tricks, and Nico, what's up with him!? Hopefully the mystery will be solved soon...

24. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Hey Hey Hey,

Sorry haven't posted in awhile, ive been shopping alot, going over to my friends house and going to school, but hopefully with this vacation only a day away I will be able to post more! Woooo! Anyways hehe, I'll be back.

-Kristian-

25. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.