main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

||+The Chosen Life+|| ((UPDATE:)) 01\\||//12\\||//03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Palpy_Die, Sep 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satoshi

Satoshi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
    *bump*

2. Palpy_Die

Palpy_Die Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2002
    Its been awhile since Ive posted, sorry, but heres a little bit, it kind of ends weird, but thats because I forgot what I was suppose to put after it, but Ill try to find out what it was and post again soon.

Ringing in her dreams, the alarm continued to tease her as she could no longer enjoy the oh sweet dream, and would soon have to rejoin the outside world.

Finally giving up, Padme hit the alarm clock to stop the never ending annoying sound.

As she sat up in the bed, she looked around the dim lit room with only a few sun rays escaping through the thick curtains hanging from the many windows around the room, and soon noticed she was the only one who had suffered waking up from the alarm clock.

7:50...Sighing, Padme couldn't bring herself to get up and get ready for her trip back to her home planet of Naboo. She needed to help her people against the Trade Federation, who unknown to everyone else, was looking for her and her family.

Laying back in her bed, Padme pulled the sheets over herself, and wrapped her arms tightly around Anakin, smiling to her self silently as she fell asleep.

The hours past buy, Padme woke up to not holding Anakin as she had been before, but a pillow. Snickering, she got out of bed quickly began looking for him in the large living quarters.

Not finding him in any of the rooms, Padme quickly dressed and headed out of the room.

Sitting in the dinning room, Anakin talked with Obi-wan, Luke and Leia both, amazing eating their food, and Talia was no where to be seen.

Approaching them Leia noticed her mother and cried out that her mommy was up.

Looking at her as she sat down, Anakin smiled at her.

"Morning, you slept in a bit didn't you? I thought you would have wanted ahead start back to Naboo."

Thinking of an answer Padme hesitated, "I've decided that they don't need my help that badly, and I wanted to be with my family. Besides Jar Jar is in control while im away. This is the whole reason why they made me leave to begin with."

Happy with her decision, Anakin slid closer to his wife.

"Where is everyone? And Talia?" Padme suddenly questioned.

Looking over at Obi-wan, Anakin decided that he should be the one to tell.

Nodding in an agreement, Obi-wan began...

"We all met up in the hallway, Anakin had told us you were still asleep, and so we decided you wouldn't take to long, as you usually wake up rather early." He paused, and continued, "We expected to see Bail, or anyone of his family members walking around as we usually do...We went to the dinning room and saw no one.. We asked some servants if they had seen any of them, and they had told us that they had not. Wondering where they were, Talia volunteered to go look for them, and now we are here waiting."

Okay, now Im sure you think it ends weird.. Because I think it is, any ways sorry it took awhile.

-kristian-

3. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Ohh, a cliffie? A very good one at that. My guess is that the Trade Federation have taken over Bail's palace and they now have captured Talia. Hopefully if that's the case, Obi-Wan will save her :)

Awesome post and great cliffie!

4. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Wow, maybe you should be writting the story lol, but maybe your right and maybe not...Hehe.. I was writting a post today so there might be one up, Im not sure.

-Kristian-

5. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
  6. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Sorry i didnt post the other day, but I think I will be typing one up right now, so there will be one by the end of tonight.

-Kristian-

7. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    I'll be very mcuh looking forward to anohter post tongih ;)

8. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    OOoo nice to see you around Jedicami, im typing the post up right.

-Kristian-

9. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Yes I did say that I was going to post last night, I ended up only posting for my other story and was too tired to type up the other one and went to bed, so since I have some time now I'll type it up while Im awake and post it lol.

Hope you enjoy

It was unbearably quiet, no one knew what to say or what to bring up.

"Well its taking her an awful long time, don't you think?"

Soon after she spoke those words, Nico and Talia appeared in the doorway of the dinning room.

Obi-wan found it quite odd that it had been Nico and not Bail or his wife.

"I'm sorry we kept you waiting but my father and mother are going to Coruscant. I am not sure why, but they said that they would explain everything once their arrived to the room."

Talia quickly left Nico's side and sat next to Obi-wan at the table, who took a quick glance at her.

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that..." Padme began only to be interrupted by Nico, who walked behind Obi-wan and Talia.

"Please don't be, but I am sure you all are starving, let me get my cooks to bring you some food."

Faking her smile, Padme noticed his eyes glancing down at Obi-wan and Talia with a small smirk on his face, then to Luke and Leia.

Anakin noticed this as well, and couldn't help feel hate spread throughout his body, not knowing why.

After everyone had eaten their breakfast and the servants took away the plates. They sat, thinking of what they were going to do that day.

"Perhaps you should go to the Lake down the way. Its a nice time to go, not to hot...Not to cold.." Nico suggested, with a cold eerie smile.

They really hadn't been out during their visit there, worrying someone, or something would recognize her.

"I think we will go to the lake, thank you for the suggestion, are you going to join us?" Anakin questioned, getting up from the table.

"No, no I wouldn't want to intrude, besides I need to wait for my parents to send a halo, so have fun..I'll have the servants bring you lunch when the time comes."

Understanding, Padme continued, "Could you please tell us when you receive the message? I would like to know everything that is happening."

Nodding, Nico walked away quickly, stopping before he reached the doorway, "And I will do that, now if you excuse me, I have some errands that I have to do for my father."

Watching him leave in a hurry, Obi-wan couldn't help but feel suspicious, as if he were hiding something he did not want them to know about.

Well there ya go REAPLY!

-Kristian-

10. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Ah Hah! I've got another idea. What if Bail and his family are working with/for the Trade Federation and they're gonna capture all the good guys. Am I right? Either way I'm not liking that Nico kid, he seems wayyy too suspicious to be innocent.

Lol, great post :)

11. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    Hmm I was kinda thinking of that, But I don't knooww..

Anyways, I might not beable to type one up till wend. because my parents are off Monday and Tuesday, and they like to hog the computer.

-Kristian

12. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    Hmmm, another qucik post. I dont like that NICO guy. something msut be going on in that little mind of his.

UP!

13. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
  14. Palpy_Die

Jul 30, 2002
    If you didn't know, I had semester Exams this week and thats why I havent been posting this week. But hopefully tomorrow I will be able to type a post up and post it!

So you will have to wait n see.

-Kristian-

15. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
  16. EMFreek

EMFreek Jedi Youngling

Jul 25, 2002
    Incase you didnt see on my other story, I was baned (this is Kristian) on Palpy die, because someone hacked into my name and posted a nasty picture on the art board thing, and I cant get back on the name. So I am thinking of making a new name and re-posting my story.

Sorry,

I'll let you know when The time comes

-Kristian-

(And thanks to my friend Ashi, who is allowing me use her name for the time being.)

17. Ewanish

Ewanish Jedi Master star 1

Jan 22, 2003
    Okay, that was faster than I thought, but this is Kristian Aka" Palpy_die

And I managed to get a name that I really wanted and was rather surprised that it was avaliable. Hmm lol.

I think I will post my storys on a new topic thing, and once I have everything up I will post here, and on my other one where you can find it. Which might not take long because I am thinking of doing it right now.

But Im still not sure if I should repost the entire story..

-Kristian-

18. Ewanish

Ewanish Jedi Master star 1

Jan 22, 2003
    The Chosen Life

This is now where you can find this story, Im curently Reposting everything onto the new one and spell checking it.

But it wont be long before a new one!

-Kristian-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.